Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6762|Dallas
Just found out today that they are making a TMNT movie!  You can check out the trailer here or here

Finally, their remaking an old movie/series that I actually gave a shit about when I was 10 years old.  TMNT for the win. 

Also it looks like they are doing the whole thing in CG, and the Turtles look the way they are supposed to, instead of fat bloated ninja turtles.  Sweet!
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6677|Broadlands, VA
Sweet!

The only thing that came close: Biker Mice from Mars!
cablecopulate
+449|6736|Massachusetts.
Yeah it's about time, this has been in the works forever. That animation is pretty slick, too.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6549|The Land of Claywhore
Dude!They've already made 3 TMNT movies.Remember?Lame vanilla ice songs and the Shredder had a cheese grater over his face and the time that............................
cablecopulate
+449|6736|Massachusetts.
Go white boy, go white boy, go!
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6516|Montucky
The original kicks ass.. i'd hate to get my ass kicked by a dude in a foam ninja turtle suit.
TMNT is cool, but TMPT would be cooler.

TEENAGE MUTANT PIRATE TURTLES! Teenage mutant pirate turtles...it's turtle time, matey!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

oh my fucking god that is AWESOME!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6642
we need another Ghost Busters with the original cast.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
the important thing is... its about ninjas!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

TMNT is cool, but TMPT would be cooler.

TEENAGE MUTANT PIRATE TURTLES! Teenage mutant pirate turtles...it's turtle time, matey!
That's more stupid than the original concept from the late 80's...
I need around tree fiddy.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6604|Parainen, Finland

Cougar wrote:

Just found out today that they are making a TMNT movie!  You can check out the trailer here or here

Finally, their remaking an old movie/series that I actually gave a shit about when I was 10 years old.  TMNT for the win. 

Also it looks like they are doing the whole thing in CG, and the Turtles look the way they are supposed to, instead of fat bloated ninja turtles.  Sweet!
Danny DeVito as KRANG!!!!
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6576|Florida

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

Dude!They've already made 3 TMNT movies.Remember?Lame vanilla ice songs and the Shredder had a cheese grater over his face and the time that............................
Yes, but they were kick ass movies.  I grew up watching ninja turtles cartoons, the movies, playing the video games, and playing with the action figures.  I had all kinds of stuff for them.  Pretty cool they are coming out with a new movie.  One day while I was pretty freakin bored at work, I watched the new version of ninja turtles cartoon...it was kinda cool....but kinda lame also, definately not as good as the old stuff.  Anyone ever play the original arcade game of TMNT?
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6673|Moscow, Russia
https://img423.imageshack.us/img423/2220/tmntrlytz5.jpg
Raphael
Wtf Padders!! Padders!!!
+18|6619|Boston, Massachusetts
that actually made me spit soda

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard