[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6608|Iceland

kr@cker wrote:

I hate fat people
can u shut the fuck up and go somewhere else.

Those UN helpers kept telling the Soildiers that they were coming too close to them but they ignored and then they shoot them.

Evry1 is aginst Israle's attack.... well exept the US every other nation is. Shows how stupid that goverment is. and China is right those soldliers knew they were UN helpers.

But what i dont get is that ppl feel sorry for those 4 ppl. what about all the Lebanons? Why dont u feel sorry for a 6yr old child getting bombed in his backyard? what did he do?
GATOR591957
+84|6641

alpinestar wrote:

PuckMercury wrote:

oooh, NPR ... that clarifies it

Think of it this way - what the hell would Israel have to gain from blasting a UN outpost?

alpinestar wrote:

I bet america regrets bomb deliveries to Israel now.
do you punish the manufacturer of the gun in murder trials?  A tool is neither good nor evil, neither it its manufacturer.  The morality lies in they who impliment it.
Manufacturer who rushes live feed of munition to Israel and Vetoes the immidiate ceasfire, pardon my cynicism but "Guns don't kill people" makes no sense here wouldn't you say ?
While it is true we are shipping laser guided bombs and bunker busters to Israel.  This was bargained in early 2005.  They are receiving munitions they had payed for almost two years ago.

We did not veto a cease-fire.  We laid out our terms for a cease-fire and they were denied.  So who vetoed what?
GATOR591957
+84|6641

Bubbalo wrote:

No, it hasn't.  It still uses it as a political tool, and as such allows it to continue.  If the US ever got sick of it, it would pull out causing a collapse, unless it waits so long that the EU and/or China can give it the muscle it needs, at which point it will likely come down on the US like a ton of bricks.  Why?  The US has escaped any actual effects so far due to the fact that it provides the military muscle, meaning the UN needs it on side.  As soon as it doesn't.....................
Which is exactly what it has become.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6563|Southeastern USA

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

I hate fat people
spoken like a true fat person

I never said I wasn't sorry for the deaths, I'm just looking at the situation through a filter I call "realism", realistically, if I saw an unarmed UN outpost, and I was looking for a safe place from which to fire a rocket, I would do it from as close to the outpost as I could, assuming I'm a hezzbulshit, did it never occur to you that maybe the hezzies provoked an attack in the area for the specific purpose of getting your exact reaction?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6658

kr@cker wrote:

I never said I wasn't sorry for the deaths, I'm just looking at the situation through a filter I call "realism", realistically, if I saw an unarmed UN outpost, and I was looking for a safe place from which to fire a rocket, I would do it from as close to the outpost as I could, assuming I'm a hezzbulshit, did it never occur to you that maybe the hezzies provoked an attack in the area for the specific purpose of getting your exact reaction?
terrorisms' only succesful weapon

https://www.cabinplant.com/indhold/news/camera.jpg
GATOR591957
+84|6641

DonFck wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

This world is going down the shitter if that is deemed even close to acceptable.
QFE

If everything happening now accumulates in the same manner it has for some years now, we will be in a world of shit. WWIII will begin in the Middle East, and i fear it's not far from now. Actually, I'm not sure if it already has begun.
Don't look now, but it's already here.  The lines have been drawn.  Iran says if Syria is touched it will respond due to their mutual protection act they signed.  Prepare for the shoe to drop folks....

Last edited by GATOR591957 (2006-07-26 11:10:02)

smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6645|USA

alpinestar wrote:

no but my bomb making stocks are up 25% since the start of this conflict...whooo hooooo
Sheep of War
+40|6657

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

908741059871059781 wrote:

Israel is not guilty of terrorism. It has a right to defend itself against terrorism. This is a holy (idiot) war and it will not be over until one of the sides is completely wiped off the map.

America should have never given weapons to any countries over there. This is the biggest reason why arabs hate us. They feel like we where taking sides (which we did.) I wonder if they ever stop to think that maybe we took our stance based on the fact that they like to blow themselves (along with everyone around them) all to shit. 

The rest of the world should really just stay out of it and let them kill each other. Then we can just buy the oil from whoever is left.
Look up the definition of terrorism and tell me that does not apply to the state of Israel.  The IDF is committing acts of terrorism.  Attacking civilian populations is terrorism, it doesn't matter if it is state-sponsered or carried out by a few people.

This is not a holy war!  Get it out of your head!  If this was a holy war, they would be blowing up mosques and temples, and taking out religious leaders.  Just because the two sides have different religions does not mean that they hate each other.  The hatred runs much deeper, and is for many reasons.  Please do not repeat that nonsense that this is a holy war.

Arabs hate the US for a number of reasons.  I am sure some see our society as a corruption of values.  Some do not like the US strictly because we support Israel.  A lot of them hate the fact that we have US troops stationed in their countries.

All of them like to blow themselves up?  By that same standard, everyone in the U.S. is a fat slob.  How's that for generalizations?
It very well is a holy war...religions taking a hostile stance on their differences. They are dealing with a government that chooses Islamic extremists for part of their protection.

I can promise you that the definition of terrorism has nothing to do with defending your country against attacks. Don't forget how this particular incedent got started. Israel was sick and tired of having missles launched at them, and the militants captured an israli soldier. Guerilla warfare is hiding amongst civilians, but they are not civilians. Hence that civilian targets are aquired. This is not terrorism.

Guerilla militants as in MILITARY...they may be civilians to some (like you), but most countries treat them as a military force, not civilian.

The UN is Israels greatest asset right now...mainly because we are a major part of it. We are basically protecting them from having China, Russia, North Korea, or all of them from jumping in and supplying weapons.

On another note, countries like China and Russia are keeping us (and alot of other countries) from taking action against Iran and North Korea.

The bombing of the UN, more than likely, was some type of accident. There is no way in hell that they would go out of their way to bite the hand that feeds.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6547|Denmizzark!!

destruktion_6143 wrote:

AllmightyOz wrote:

Who cares if Israel kills innocent civiallians and UN peacekeepers. Hezbollah would kill innocent Israel's and UN members in a heart beat. I think Israel sent a good message to the UN, that being SUPPORT US OR DIE. No one called for a cease fire when the United States went to Afghanistan to take out terrorists. Israel is going to Lebanon to take out terrorists. Israel has every right in the world to go in, exact their revenge, and take out Hezbollah.
does that give them the right to attack a 30yr old UN base?
wish I could +1 you one more time..
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6646|949

It very well is a holy war...religions taking a hostile stance on their differences. They are dealing with a government that chooses Islamic extremists for part of their protection.
"Religions taking a hostile stance on their differences"...what does this mean?  It is one group of people fighting another, thats it.  I am confident that if these two forces had any other religious beliefs, they would still be fighting.  In fact, many in Lebanon are Christian, not muslims.

I can promise you that the definition of terrorism has nothing to do with defending your country against attacks. Don't forget how this particular incedent got started. Israel was sick and tired of having missles launched at them, and the militants captured an israli soldier. Guerilla warfare is hiding amongst civilians, but they are not civilians. Hence that civilian targets are aquired. This is not terrorism.  Guerilla militants as in MILITARY...they may be civilians to some (like you), but most countries treat them as a military force, not civilian.
You don't need to promise me something that is fact.  This incident started because the IDF had one of their members captured, period.  I like the blanket statement of "but they are not civilians."  That's funny, because everyone else calls them civilians.  Perhaps you would like to let me know how you are so sure that 300+ dead Lebanese are not civilians.  Targeting innocent people is terrorism.  Israel is targeting and killing innocent people.  Israel is committing acts of terrorism.  Israel could keep the casualties lower, but they seem to not care.

The UN is Israels greatest asset right now...mainly because we are a major part of it. We are basically protecting them from having China, Russia, North Korea, or all of them from jumping in and supplying weapons.On another note, countries like China and Russia are keeping us (and alot of other countries) from taking action against Iran and North Korea.
Israel despises the UN.  The U.S. uses the UN as a tool as it sees fit.  Perhaps you are not aware of the interaction between Israel and the U.N.,but I would hardly call the UN Israel's greatest asset, especially in light of the seemingly deliberate bombing.  We are protecting Israel from having those countries supply weapons to the militants?  I'm sorry, but we are doing nothing of the sort.  We may be trying, but Hezbollah has plenty of weapons, and I am sure they are able to get more.  We are not taking action against Iran and North Korea because it would be a bad move.  The US is not going to take unilateral, preemptive action against another country anytime soon, you can count on that.

The bombing of the UN, more than likely, was some type of accident. There is no way in hell that they would go out of their way to bite the hand that feeds.
Like I said before, Israel/UN relations are not good, and haven't been for some time.  The UN does not prop up Israel, in fact, the UN has condemned Israel in resolution after resolution.  Part of this is because of many member-states dislike of Israel.  Part is because of unjust Israeli action.

At first I believed there was no malicious intent behind the bombing.  In light of recent facts that have come out, I no longer support this position.

edit: fixed killing/targeting per KMarions correction

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2006-07-26 13:07:41)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6615|132 and Bush

I heard a couple days ago that the "Peacekeepers" were evacutated. I guess it was bad info.
I would like to correct the post above me. Killing innocent people is not terrorism. Targeting innocent people is.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
I've been puzzled by the fact that I can't find any new news on this subject, then I finally found the new news and it eplained itself, like the link says, a picture is worth a thousand words

http://michellemalkin.com/

perhaps we should be questioning why the UN is actively shielding and sharing resources with the hezzies

no wonder why CNN's letting the story drop

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-07-26 13:00:32)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6569

kr@cker wrote:

I've been puzzled by the fact that I can't find any new news on this subject, then I finally found the new news and it eplained itself, like the link says, a picture is worth a thousand words

http://michellemalkin.com/

perhaps we should be questioning why the UN is actively shielding and sharing resources with the hezzies

no wonder why CNN's letting the story drop
Kr@cker - your news source is laughable. Any news source purporting to be a news source rarely carries the advertisment 'Buy the Danish Mohammed Cartoons'. Very telling indeed about the nature of the people whose word you seem to trust without question. LOL. News source. LOL

Try this:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5217176.stm

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-26 13:13:26)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
the picture is worth a thousand words, I'm not claiming enough information is out there for us to make the final decision, but this does raise more questions, and the fact that she's promoting the danish cartoons doesn't mean the information is not correct, this is from the UNIFIL's own press release

Another UN position of the Ghanaian battalion in the area of Marwahin in the western sector was also directly hit by one mortar round from the Hezbollah side last night. The round did not explode, and there were no casualties or material damage. Another 5 incidents of firing close to UN positions from the Israeli side were reported yesterday. It was also reported that Hezbollah fired from the vicinity of four UN positions at Alma ash Shab, Tibnin, Brashit, and At Tiri. All UNIFIL positions remain occupied and maintained by the troops

didn't see that on the BBC site
AllmightyOz
+50|6500|United States - Ohio
UN should just stay out of it. Let them blow each other to millions of little pieces, and pick up the mess when its over.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6569

kr@cker wrote:

the picture is worth a thousand words, I'm not claiming enough information is out there for us to make the final decision, but this does raise more questions, and the fact that she's promoting the danish cartoons doesn't mean the information is not correct, this is from the UNIFIL's own press release

Another UN position of the Ghanaian battalion in the area of Marwahin in the western sector was also directly hit by one mortar round from the Hezbollah side last night. The round did not explode, and there were no casualties or material damage. Another 5 incidents of firing close to UN positions from the Israeli side were reported yesterday. It was also reported that Hezbollah fired from the vicinity of four UN positions at Alma ash Shab, Tibnin, Brashit, and At Tiri. All UNIFIL positions remain occupied and maintained by the troops

didn't see that on the BBC site
OK but you made a statement implicating the UN as some kind of Hezbollah supporter/protector/whatever and then proceed to tell us in the next post that the Hezbollah themselves have been accidentally/deliberately hitting UN posts with mortars. You omitted that info from your original post because you are as Israeli-biased as I am Palestinian-biased. You seek to put a picture in peoples minds demonising the UN to make light of the bombing of the UN outpost by the Israelis. I don't understand why you are so pro-Israeli. Do you have connections/relations there? Not trying to be smart I'd just like to know.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6663

AllmightyOz wrote:

UN should just stay out of it. Let them blow each other to millions of little pieces, and pick up the mess when its over.
My thoughts exactly. This can be applied to several other areas where we have no business. The UN/other countries should only go in and help if they are asked to. Otherwise, let them blow the shit out of each other, and then we can pick up the pieces when they are done with these stupid, pointless little wars.
jonsimon
+224|6509

kr@cker wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

I hate fat people

You know, I should go fire a gun next to your house. Maybe the police would just bomb the block. It'd be for the greater good.

Last edited by jonsimon (2006-07-26 14:03:34)

alpinestar
+304|6610|New York City baby.

GATOR591957 wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

PuckMercury wrote:

oooh, NPR ... that clarifies it

Think of it this way - what the hell would Israel have to gain from blasting a UN outpost?

do you punish the manufacturer of the gun in murder trials?  A tool is neither good nor evil, neither it its manufacturer.  The morality lies in they who impliment it.
Manufacturer who rushes live feed of munition to Israel and Vetoes the immidiate ceasfire, pardon my cynicism but "Guns don't kill people" makes no sense here wouldn't you say ?
While it is true we are shipping laser guided bombs and bunker busters to Israel.  This was bargained in early 2005.  They are receiving munitions they had payed for almost two years ago.

We did not veto a cease-fire.  We laid out our terms for a cease-fire and they were denied.  So who vetoed what?
Afterall it was USA's terms and not the ones of UN, Israel is in UN not in US but ironically you can say that US is the puppet for Israel and all that because money is power
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!

jonsimon wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

You know, I should go fire a gun next to your house. Maybe the police would just bomb the block. It'd be for the greater good.
hardly an appropriate correlation, more accurately they would come to my house and perhaps even force enter under probable cause, and i would be glad they did

cameron:
I omitted that info because it was on the first page of the link, however I do feel there are very questionable circumstances, why would supposed "peace keeping" forces share water, phones, and even allow hezz to set up shop and launch missiles right next door, when they are supposed to be there for the exact purpose of preventing such actions

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-07-26 14:26:31)

Sheep of War
+40|6657

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

"Religions taking a hostile stance on their differences"...what does this mean?  It is one group of people fighting another, thats it.  I am confident that if these two forces had any other religious beliefs, they would still be fighting.  In fact, many in Lebanon are Christian, not muslims.

I can promise you that the definition of terrorism has nothing to do with defending your country against attacks. Don't forget how this particular incedent got started. Israel was sick and tired of having missles launched at them, and the militants captured an israli soldier. Guerilla warfare is hiding amongst civilians, but they are not civilians. Hence that civilian targets are aquired. This is not terrorism.  Guerilla militants as in MILITARY...they may be civilians to some (like you), but most countries treat them as a military force, not civilian.
You don't need to promise me something that is fact.  This incident started because the IDF had one of their members captured, period.  I like the blanket statement of "but they are not civilians."  That's funny, because everyone else calls them civilians.  Perhaps you would like to let me know how you are so sure that 300+ dead Lebanese are not civilians.  Targeting innocent people is terrorism.  Israel is targeting and killing innocent people.  Israel is committing acts of terrorism.  Israel could keep the casualties lower, but they seem to not care.

The UN is Israels greatest asset right now...mainly because we are a major part of it. We are basically protecting them from having China, Russia, North Korea, or all of them from jumping in and supplying weapons.On another note, countries like China and Russia are keeping us (and alot of other countries) from taking action against Iran and North Korea.
Israel despises the UN.  The U.S. uses the UN as a tool as it sees fit.  Perhaps you are not aware of the interaction between Israel and the U.N.,but I would hardly call the UN Israel's greatest asset, especially in light of the seemingly deliberate bombing.  We are protecting Israel from having those countries supply weapons to the militants?  I'm sorry, but we are doing nothing of the sort.  We may be trying, but Hezbollah has plenty of weapons, and I am sure they are able to get more.  We are not taking action against Iran and North Korea because it would be a bad move.  The US is not going to take unilateral, preemptive action against another country anytime soon, you can count on that.

Like I said before, Israel/UN relations are not good, and haven't been for some time.  The UN does not prop up Israel, in fact, the UN has condemned Israel in resolution after resolution.  Part of this is because of many member-states dislike of Israel.  Part is because of unjust Israeli action.

At first I believed there was no malicious intent behind the bombing.  In light of recent facts that have come out, I no longer support this position.

edit: fixed killing/targeting per KMarions correction
Ok buddy, you really need a history lesson. Start with this... (from here http://www.masada2000.org/historical.html )

More on "Palestinian Nationalism
and the
Real War Against Israel...

The Middle East war is not now and never was a conflict between Israelis/Jews on the one hand and Palestinians on the other. In fact, the Arab-"Palestinians", while currently the perpetrators of most of the anti-Jewish atrocities, were never a very important part of the conflict. In fact, before about 1970, virtually no one in the world considered the Middle East conflict to be one between Israelis and Palestinians.
The term "Palestinian" itself had referred to Israeli Jews back in the 1940s, and had been slowly deconstructed and redefined to refer to the Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza. The Middle East Conflict was always a war by Arabs against Jews, not a conflict between Israelis and "Palestinians." The war was repackaged as a conflict between Jews and Palestinians as a public relations gimmick by the Arab fascist regimes. These regimes had never had any interest in "Palestinians," in creating a "Palestinian" state, or in "Palestinian nationalism" before 1967. That is because Palestinian nationalism did not and DOES NOT exist. The Palestinians were a regional group of Arabs having virtually no cultural nor national distinctive traits separating them from Syrians, Lebanese, and Jordanians. They are all basically Arabs!.

This is a small portion of the information that you can find on the history of this holy war. Thats right, it is and always will be a holy war. They are fighting over a piece of shit desert because it is a holy land. If it wasn't, nobody would give a shit.  Both sides just look for excuses to attack each other. Explained enough for you?

I can understand some of how you question what I say, but this is my fault for how I worded it. I assumed you knew a little bit about what is actually happening.

Terrorism is about people attacking to cause fear in their enemys. This is not an attack to cause fear. It is an attack to wipe out a recognized military force.

The only people that would call them civilians, are people who are against the war.

By your logic, any army force that causes civilian casualties is a terrorist. Lets see, that is every military force that has ever existed. I'll say it one more time. They are not targeting civilians, they are targeting a military force that is trying to use cover in civilian population.  I'm not a big fan of the Bush administration ,but to answer your question about people calling them "civilains" (I say question because you don't know what you are talking about,) certain governments or politicians call them civilians (against the attacks) and certain one (bush) call them terrorists. The truth is, as with any war, is that both are getting killed. 

It may have sounded like my references to N. Korea and Iran was war talk, but honestly, I assumed that you were intelligent enough to know that the reference refered to Russia and China blocking attempts for sanctions and other forms of political preassure. If you've read any of my 9/11 posts, you would know that I'm stongly agains waltzing into any country and blowing the shit out of it. I'm also against the Bush administration. I just feel that in this particular situation, where things will never be solved, it would be best to let Israel deal with terrorism (they aren't the terrorists here, they are going after a proven threat) how they see fit. A great solution would be for the US, Russia, China, whoever is supplying weapons to both sides to just stop. Let them fight it out with rocks and sticks when they run out of ammo.

Hey, have a difference of opinion. I couldn't care less. But,  I recommend that you read the link carefully that I've provided. I also strongly recommend not quoting the news as "fact." The UN building got destroyed...don't go around flinging bullshit like you, the news, or any politician knows what happend.  The UN buiding got blown up...fact. Thats the only fact regaurding this paticular incident that is 100 percent correct.

I'm done with this conversation...so go ahead and find as many loop holes as you want. I really don't feel like going step by step through the facts, myths, and opinions on this matter.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
how long did it take you to memorize your number?
marinebio
+5|6576|Easton, Pa.

Capt. Foley wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

I bet your mom seriously regrets having somthing as horrible, racist, stupid as you.
I would also lay money on the fact that you live in the EU, probably french. I know it says your from NY but I doubt that highly.

Last edited by marinebio (2006-07-26 15:06:15)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6646|949

Ok buddy, you really need a history lesson. Start with this... (from here http://www.masada2000.org/historical.html )

More on "Palestinian Nationalism
and the
Real War Against Israel...

The Middle East war is not now and never was a conflict between Israelis/Jews on the one hand and Palestinians on the other. In fact, the Arab-"Palestinians", while currently the perpetrators of most of the anti-Jewish atrocities, were never a very important part of the conflict. In fact, before about 1970, virtually no one in the world considered the Middle East conflict to be one between Israelis and Palestinians.
The term "Palestinian" itself had referred to Israeli Jews back in the 1940s, and had been slowly deconstructed and redefined to refer to the Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza. The Middle East Conflict was always a war by Arabs against Jews, not a conflict between Israelis and "Palestinians." The war was repackaged as a conflict between Jews and Palestinians as a public relations gimmick by the Arab fascist regimes. These regimes had never had any interest in "Palestinians," in creating a "Palestinian" state, or in "Palestinian nationalism" before 1967. That is because Palestinian nationalism did not and DOES NOT exist. The Palestinians were a regional group of Arabs having virtually no cultural nor national distinctive traits separating them from Syrians, Lebanese, and Jordanians. They are all basically Arabs!.
Taken from Wiki - "Masada2000 is a far right-wing Zionist website, maintained by five people from the U.S.A., Israel, Brazil, Switzerland, and Australia"

Taken from www.Masada2000.org site - "Presenting an Israeli perspective on regional history, advocating the forcible expulsion of all Palestinians from the region."

Great site you picked there chap!  This is one of the most hate-filled and biased sites I have ever seen.  Yes, Palestinians were a regional group of Arabs, that is fact.  That's about it as far as this little blurb goes for me.

This is a small portion of the information that you can find on the history of this holy war. Thats right, it is and always will be a holy war. They are fighting over a piece of shit desert because it is a holy land. If it wasn't, nobody would give a shit.  Both sides just look for excuses to attack each other. Explained enough for you?
Ok, since you call it a holy war, despite all the evidence to the contrary, its a holy war.  For Fucks sake mate!  They (Israel) are fighting for what they believe is their holy land, and their divine mandate to live there.  The Arabs are fighting for the land that was forcibly taken from them years ago.  Quite a difference.  Yes, it has religious significance for Muslims too.  Same with Christians, and Mandeists.

Terrorism is about people attacking to cause fear in their enemys. This is not an attack to cause fear. It is an attack to wipe out a recognized military force.

The only people that would call them civilians, are people who are against the war.

By your logic, any army force that causes civilian casualties is a terrorist. Lets see, that is every military force that has ever existed. I'll say it one more time. They are not targeting civilians, they are targeting a military force that is trying to use cover in civilian population.  I'm not a big fan of the Bush administration ,but to answer your question about people calling them "civilains" (I say question because you don't know what you are talking about,) certain governments or politicians call them civilians (against the attacks) and certain one (bush) call them terrorists. The truth is, as with any war, is that both are getting killed.
Just so we are on the same page, the definition of terrorism is -The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by an organized group (Israel) against people or property (Lebanese civilians and non-strategic targets) with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments.  Do you not understand?  Once more, yes, terrorists are attacking Israel, without a doubt.  And they should be punished.  Lebanese civilians, no.

Humans rights NGOs (Nongovernmental Organizations) as well as most everyone in the world recognizes citizens of Lebanon as civilians.  Sure, there are terrorists there without a doubt, but not every person living in Lebanon is a terrorist.  Look at the facts - Over 300 (and counting) Lebanese civilians dead.  Quite possibly, there could be a few terrorists in there that they have counted.  Reports from CNN are using a 10-1 civilian/terrorist death ratio,  GG and GJ Israel.  This isn't about the definition of a terrorist.  This is about Israel's wanton and indiscriminate use of force.

Hey, have a difference of opinion. I couldn't care less. But,  I recommend that you read the link carefully that I've provided. I also strongly recommend not quoting the news as "fact." The UN building got destroyed...don't go around flinging bullshit like you, the news, or any politician knows what happened.  The UN biding got blown up...fact. Thats the only fact regaurding this paticular incident that is 100 percent correct.
I read the link, and it is insulting to me as a human that people believe that bullshit.  How about this..Israel blew up the UN building, fact.  Israel bombed the UN building multiple times, fact.  Israel is trying to say the terrorist group Hezbollah bombed it, fact.

Debating differences of opinion is a great thing, because you get to hear firsthand why people believe in the things they do.  We can have differing opinions, in fact, I would hope that everyone has their own opinions on this subject.  Just don't use ridiculous, Zionist websites to get your information, that's all I ask.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2006-07-26 15:09:04)

MorbidFetus
+76|6565|Ohio

acidkiller187 wrote:

lmao it was Hezbollah rockets Zidane headbutt trough his screen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcyV4yDKQ7E

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard