DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6699|Doncaster, UK

TheDrNailsGuy wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

And that has what to do with BF2S.com???
You know damn well what it has to do with BF2S  limey................
Yeah, I do know damn well what it has to do with BF2S.com, absolutely jack shit dickhead, that's why it was moved out of the original BF2S.com Feature Requests subforum and put here, in BF2 - Improvements where the question has some relevence.

Now trundle off back to your uninformed hole and keep your flames to yourself.

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2006-07-27 02:25:51)

boojiboy16
+2|6639
There are some really anal people in here. All right I posted my message in the wrong forum, get over it!. It was an easy mistake seeing as the site is about bf2 but the designer puts bf2s at the top of the list.

I've not heard one reason why this watch feature would be bad in all the replies either, just a lot of bitchy whining from people who think it makes them sound good.

A clock of some sort would be handy in bf2 (some people have lives out side the computer) and I thought a wrist watch would be a fun way to do it.

TROLLS GET BACK UNDER YOUR STONES!
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6850|Germany
The only thing of this kind the game needs is a stereo for all the vehicles.
I wanna headbang to Slayer when I drive over my enemies and squash them like bugs.
Gamedood
+0|6743

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

The only thing of this kind the game needs is a stereo for all the vehicles.
I wanna headbang to Slayer when I drive over my enemies and squash them like bugs.
I would also like that but i wonder if it would make lag an issue.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6904|Chicago.
Well, at least he posted in the correct section. I guess. lol.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6731|Florida
I would rather take the 3 seconds to look away from my screen and look up at the carnival monkey with a clock hanging on its tail on my fireplace mantle........yes you heard me right, I have a clock that is a carnival monkey. I bought it at a store called Kirklands, and hes got the little red hat and vest and his tail hangs off to the side of his head, which is where the clock hangs.....kinda cool really
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6990
Smoking bit of fluff/ eye candy. dude you deserve a job at EA making 267k plus bonuses
Drexor
+33|6766|Denmark
that is like the dummest idea i have ever heard...

even you play till you fall from your chair because you fall asleep or else you get a alarm clock so when it is your bedtime you will get a buzz...
mcfarmer.dk
+1|6638|Aalborg, Denmark

boojiboy16 wrote:

How about adding a wrist watch that tells the same time as your computer
Then is must be a sun-watch for the MEC  and an atomic clock for the USMC
What kind of clock must the PLA have?
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6684
Even if they add a wrist watch it will be so bugged it will go backwards.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard