P-9016%16% - 22
Total: 135
sagexp
+16|6572

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

sagexp wrote:

Its perfect, not perfict

God ever hear of spell check ?
Ever hear of not putting a space between "check ?" and using full stops?
Thats just weak, hop on the band wagon. Noob tyler insulted a guy's post and didnt even spell a simple word right, so I think he is just a guy that enjoy's sniping at others on the board. Then he tries to be sarcastic with me and still makes simple mistakes, if you want to have a go at some one then phrase it correctly and it might land better and dont be a band wagon hopper either, be original
sagexp
+16|6572

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

sagexp wrote:

Its perfect, not perfict

where u from?
Where are you from ?

I am south of Iceland, but then agaiin most things are, but I'm not that far south.

In fact I'm from Ireland, its like Iceland but with out the spelling mistake.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6612|Iceland

sagexp wrote:

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

sagexp wrote:

Its perfect, not perfict

Ever hear of not putting a space between "check ?" and using full stops?
Thats just weak, hop on the band wagon. Noob tyler insulted a guy's post and didnt even spell a simple word right, so I think he is just a guy that enjoy's sniping at others on the board. Then he tries to be sarcastic with me and still makes simple mistakes, if you want to have a go at some one then phrase it correctly and it might land better and dont be a band wagon hopper either, be original
well I've bin doing that since i came on this forum and u are the only 1 that finds it insulting. ppl do that to me and I dont go all defence-boi on them

u made a spell mistake its Didn't not Didnt and Enjoy's is wrong its enjoys  and Don't not dont

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-07-25 03:26:28)

duk0r
Administrator
+306|6685|Austin, TX

sagexp, [n00b]Tyler. Enough. Take it to a damn PM. Speaking of... check your PMs.

BACK ON TOPIC!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png
rootbeer73
+24|6603|in a small dark place
jack hammer sux
dont think any 1 has ever killed me with it
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6612|Iceland

rootbeer73 wrote:

jack hammer sux
dont think any 1 has ever killed me with it
it comes up as a MK3A1
sagexp
+16|6572
Heilbrigður this var gaman , Englendingar er minn second tungumál of , en ÉG verða játa þessi minn innfæddur maður tunga er ekki spoken eins og heilbrigður eins og ÉG vildi eins og. This er minn síðastur staða á the efni eins og óákveðinn greinir í ensku stjórnandi hefur aukinn í til endir það.

Well this was fun, English is my second language too, but I must confess that my native tongue is not spoken as well as I would like. This is my last post on the subject as an administrator has stepped in to end it.

My whole point was that if you are going to have a go at some one at least take the time to spell and phrase the post correctly, it will land better.

GG
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6612|Iceland

sagexp wrote:

Heilbrigður this var gaman , Englendingar er minn second tungumál of , en ÉG verða játa þessi minn innfæddur maður tunga er ekki spoken eins og heilbrigður eins og ÉG vildi eins og. This er minn síðastur staða á the efni eins og óákveðinn greinir í ensku stjórnandi hefur aukinn í til endir það.

Well this was fun, English is my second language too, but I must confess that my native tongue is not spoken as well as I would like. This is my last post on the subject as an administrator has stepped in to end it.

My whole point was that if you are going to have a go at some one at least take the time to spell and phrase the post correctly, it will land better.

GG
Admin: Not a flame but

LAMO!!!!!!!!!

Translation:
Healthy this was fun, British person is my 2nd langauge of, But I have to confess that my..... the rest is just random crap
sagexp
+16|6572
Well i tried, what more did you want me to do ?

I think now I'm going to start on at the English-Icelandic translator programmer, he did a real number on me. I want my 5 bucks back, hear me, i want my five bucks back *shakes fist at screen*
duk0r
Administrator
+306|6685|Austin, TX

*Sigh*

/Closed.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard