_-_911_-_180891
+540|6516|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Well I got 254 in a Jet ones.... Well I was on a server.... Were... er.. only privates and I first Sgt.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6579|Area 51

Dersmikner wrote:

putting up 250, 300, 350 and 400+ points in a round?

I've been in servers where the ass-rapingest mofos in the box are using the rest of us like tampons and they still only end up with 150 points.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone over 175 or 180 and that guy was basically giving a clinic on how to humiliate a team full of losers.

Do you have a certain kit you play on a certain map, was it back in the day when you were exploiting even though you wouldn't do it now, did you just plain kill with the Helo, or are you simply a complete badass who is playing a game with which I am unfamiliar.

Some of your top rounds just seem so far removed from the norm, like 4 standards of deviation, that either I am in the continued presence of undeniable greatness, or I am missing something fundamental about the game.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Go on a 16 slot, 64 man server (300 tickets) Wake Island server, get in the J-10, if the USMC can get about 2 flags on the land, the only thing that will decrease the tickets are kills, so in other words there are about 600 kills to be made, at least, when no one is being revived, this way I got 219 points on Wake Island w00t
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6582

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Pre 1.03 blackhawk + good crew on VOIP = 200-400 points easy.  Unfortunately EA nerfed the only vehicle that took massive amounts of teamwork to use and has called it an exploit.  I wish the makers of the game (DICE Sweden) managed the game instead of some clueless EA employees.
Or

- 64 player servers with only a handfull players on or
- Knife & Pistol Servers

Command & fight.
You don't get points for fighting, ammo, health, repair if you're commander.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6676|USA

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Pre 1.03 blackhawk + good crew on VOIP = 200-400 points easy.  Unfortunately EA nerfed the only vehicle that took massive amounts of teamwork to use and has called it an exploit.  I wish the makers of the game (DICE Sweden) managed the game instead of some clueless EA employees.
I loved Mashturr when the BH whores were around. 1 AT and 3 guys fall out....like fish in a barrel.

Since the nerf, BH are highly underutilized. The ol Wake Island trick of going real high, leave SL as pilot and just rain on the enemy all day long. Fun times.

Now people just use for a ride, bail and let it burn.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard