-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6588|Melbourne, Australia.
G'day,

I formatted my computer yesteday, and reinstalled windows/all drivers etc..plugged in speakers/mic/joystick etc..
But my microphone doesnt seem to work in battlefield 2. I have checked to see if the actual microphone works via teamspeak, the voice recorder and MSN, they all work...just not for battlefiled 2.
Ive gone into EA GAMES/Battlefield 2 and setup the microphone with BF2voiceSetup.exe, still nothing.
What would be the problem? What options in BF2 may effect the microphone not working? (the servers I play on are VOIP enabled, and in the audio options VOIP is enabled.
Volatile
+252|6712|Sextupling in Empire

LOL, welcome to the party. Does your mic level change if you speak into the mic right when hitting "test"?
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
The test thing in my BF2 (in options->audio) doesnt seem to pick up anything, the bar doesnt move.
claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6631|Oxford, MS
Try this:
In BF2, click on Options and go to Audio.  Be sure you have 'Enable VOIP' checked as well as 'Boost Mic Gain'.  Apply the settings and then run the microphone test.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
Both of them were already set, still doesnt work
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6586|Florida

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

The test thing in my BF2 (in options->audio) doesnt seem to pick up anything, the bar doesnt move.
I have the same problem....i just choose not to worry about voip.  Would be useful, but im not going to put myself thru a shitload of trouble and possibly money to obtain a fix for it.  It works for my clans TS...thats all I care lol
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6536|stalker.
Same troubles for me ...
twood375
+16|6656|Washington, D.C.
Check out the Wiki on setting up VOIP...it helped me, it could help you

http://wiki.bf2s.com/howto/setupvoip

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard