+0|6783
800hrs+, must not have a life.
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6795

dan500 wrote:

MatRx9 wrote:

I'm amazed that this guy has:

1. so few ribbons given so much time played.
2. poor K/D and win ratio scores.
3. why'd he bother unlocking the sniper rifle?
1. He plays as medic all time

2. He cant hit sh1t (if ya get me)

3. You gotta unlock them when you get the option to
#3 You do not have to unlock the weapons when you get the option to.  Just select, choose later and do so.  I have an unlock I'm currently saving for the expansion (in case there are new weapons).
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6798|Barrington, RI

-xDookiex- wrote:

800hrs+, must not have a life.
huh, 800 is nothing. look at Sgt_MaxPowers time played.
magzy
+11|6754
seems to me like a hell of a lot of players are jealous, I dont see the need for a personal attack on him, he's got more points on a game than you, no need to start slating him.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6846|Germany / Saxony
I totally agree with magzy.
All people attacking him are envious about his score and rank.
Surely he is not the king of battle with his kill/death ratio and his not so perfect aim.
But i was playing with him several times on one server and i have mentioned, that he is a great medic and a great teamplayer. And he has an amazing SPM.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6760|Vienna, Austria
I swear I'm really no jealous... and I don't mean to attack him as person... I just think how he plays is a bit... strange... just for points... get me?
magzy
+11|6754
what else do people play for, apart from points and enjoyment (and alot of time points = enjoyment)
Guruz
Sir
+20|6840|government yard in trenchtown.
There already was a topic about this.. every seems blind nowadays.

I already replied earlier today:
Cool, but when he reaches 200000, will he be 2nd Lieutenant or still Sergeant Major of the Corps?
And if he gets 2nd Lieutenant, will the leaderboard's second guy get the SMOTC title next month if he doesn't get to 2nd Lieutenant?
Or maybe they changed the requirements for 2nd Lieutenant, too..

Questions, questions..

UBAR needs an update
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6795|Canberra, Australia
You know what..... Good on him, stop bitching and start playing.   He has vetran in multiple things so he is not just playing Medic and his k/d is .84 not too bad.
pfcilng
+0|6768|Northern Illinois University
ALso look at this lone wolf time - not really a team player.  I thought I was playing too often -- guess I gotta drop out of college so I can maybe one day get to where he is.
divided
Clear!
+3|6774

magzy wrote:

what else do people play for, apart from points and enjoyment (and alot of time points = enjoyment)
yes.  i'm playing solely for points right now, but when i get sergeant major im totally going to stop caring about my global score and start trying to get medals and my war college ribbon..
Maj.Do
+85|6753|good old CA
Ive played with him once before . good medic .  somewhat a teamplayer but yea.  congrats to him
-xDookiex-
+0|6783

magzy wrote:

seems to me like a hell of a lot of players are jealous, I dont see the need for a personal attack on him, he's got more points on a game than you, no need to start slating him.
I'm not jelous of a player who can't even play the game, go play with him, he gets only like 20 points on normal maps and 60 at the most on sharqi. Hes one of the crappiest players out there. The guy has a .84 k/d ratio. Thats pathetic. Not to mention he doesn't even have all his badges or ribbons. Theres a lot there to be jelouse of.

Last edited by -xDookiex- (2005-11-01 17:08:10)

KillerAFET
+3|6782|Abilene, Texas
So, is it time to hunt this dude and slow his progress?  Maybe he needs a mdeci more often <evil grin>
GTKtino
+0|6771

VIKING-LOVER1 wrote:

no' guys hes not a stat padder... "hes single with no job" apparently..LOL... i figured it out, he's avrageing over 11 hours per day of play.. lmao...

now' ( in my opinion )  EA is saying to all of us'..
1, player with highest global score takes highest rank

2, guy with negitive k/d ratio takes high rank

3, guy who dont bother to get his ribbons/medals/ ( any thing for that matter ) takes high rank ?

4, guy with no  vision or decent accuracy takes high rank ?

so this guy is gonna take high rank because he sucks at pretty much every thing in the game ?
except for staying online 24/7 ?

EA basicly dont give a crap..about any thing they put into the game ( my opinion )
i mean look ...LOL.. the guy just plays more the we do.. nothing more
so EA gives rank for time in service only'.. you  dont get shit for your devoted time to making sure your k/d ratio is in check' or your  hard play efforts to get the award's.
im serious ?.. why in the hell did EA even bother putting  all that money invested into the awards/all the other the stat counting program'..

basicly'  EA a "MULTI MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY" and all those hundreds of thousands invested into a game
WILL BE RENDERED USELESS IN JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS, BY A  "TWIT" THAT DOSINT HAVE A JOB ..LOL
AND BY THE LOOKS OF HIS STATS  HE'S BLIND AS WELL
i would have to disagree with u on the "hard earned" "keep ur k/d in check" thingys. just because;

1.he might not leave a server were the other team is owning, making his k/d go down but making u not hate him for leaving when ur killing him all the time.
2.u put the time into the game; u must get recognition
3.u never know if he doesnt have a girlfriend.
4.ur assuming

and the last reason:

5. MR.BUSH IS THE CHIEF IN COMMAND, YET HE NEVER GOT ANY RIBBONS OR MEDALS. AND I BELIEVE THE CHIEF IN COMMAND 'IS' THE HIGHEST RANK.
with that said he got that rank with high numbers(votes) just as that guy got high numbers(gs)
HotButter
+0|6849|Arizona
Alright so I am confused, is it just that UBAR is wrong?  Or did they change something?  Anyone know for sure?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6849|"Frisco"

Ubar isn't "wrong" so much as "superceeded". This rank is awarded 'by hand' on the backend by EA/IGN. It can be given and taken at will, so "requirements" aren't really 'required'.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
Well I got something on the medic part....I run around reviving people left and right, I dont' have time to shoot, The medic gets stats granted, but he keeps the other guy alive long enough to "get his".  I've only had one person say "good job" and asked to join because I was getting beat to hell whilst he only had 3deaths; to me I was doing my job.  I see someone down I go after them whether my team or not. Good for him if he's a medic and is getting the points. Don't bitch because it will be you he saves.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6798|Barrington, RI

rEdTe@M wrote:

HotButter wrote:

Alright so I am confused, is it just that UBAR is wrong?  Or did they change something?  Anyone know for sure?
Ok the top player in the world is Sgt. Major of corps and only one play can hold this position at one time

So U will never be Sgt Major... unless you become the top player in the world
no, he wants to know if they lowered the point requirements for that rank (notice UBAR says 250,000) or if UBAR was wrong about those requirements to begin with.
VazkoraGFL
+0|6849|San Francisco, California

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/44652121/

And he doesn't have 200k yet either....huh
According to that he plays Medic alot. He sucks ass with the Vehicles. His K/D ratio for Medic is horrible even though he plays it alot. Basically he's the kind of Medic who does Medic first and Soldier later. In some ways I would respect that but I manage to be a Medic and a Soldier at the same time so screw him .
KX500Racer
+4|6845
Do you all honestly believe this is just one player playing on this account?  I'm sorry, but there's no way one person can average that much playing time everyday!!!  I'm convinced it's a dorm room somewhere with at least two different people using the account throughout the day.  Maybe I'm wrong and there are people out there that can sit that long and not get sick of the game.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America
You know, I'm basiclay a noob, had the game for about 3 weeks now and my parents dont like me playin for 2 hours a day.  If my parents were this guys, well he'd be screwed until hell froze over.  Statpaddling ehh maybe... I like that he's not some noob jet pilot though.  I know how tough it is to get up there though, I am working to get all the medals possible to get higher ranks than most people. It aint easy (my setback is knife combat, kill the guy with one hit darnit!) I wouldnt want to be blazin but, and i dont mean this offensivly but, GET A LIFE OUT THERE!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard