Poll

shoul my ideo been improvey by an patch or in 2142?

yes15%15% - 5
no59%59% - 19
maybe in a changed version...6%6% - 2
dunno...18%18% - 6
Total: 32
jOiNt_frAGGeR
+11|6691
think about that, you apply as an aviator (chopper,jet) or maybe on ground fights only maps as tank,APC commander; but in case of the aviator you apply @t3h start-up of the game...have to chose gunner or pilot (helo, jet) or driver (tank, apc)...and then nobody is able to steal your vehicle, nobody...only the gunner, but only then when the pilot has been killed by an enemy..you know got killes by an chopper, although the gunner and the machine are ok...thougt that this would prevent tking cause...the moron isnt able to jump in like an mec or chinese in the us essex AA...

maybe you can say at the start-up i only fly with player xx..or things like that..lets hear your ideas^^

EDIT: if your are applied as an aviator or tank commander so your arent able to enter any other vehicle else like aviator>>>tank transport and boats only then

Last edited by jOiNt_frAGGeR (2006-07-24 14:04:02)

Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6594|Kent, UK
err, how about no??
if you're worried about being tk'd for a vehicle, don't go for the vehicle
or wait til the other guy gets it and tk him!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6635|Seattle

/slowly backs away...
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
jOiNt_frAGGeR
+11|6691
but...would you stay on the carrier if u cant get anything than a boat or t3h AA?
...so this will bring the ppl to play it was meaned to (greetz to nVIDIA)^^
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6568|Boston, MA
I don't even understand it, too many strange spellings. But from what I read, it looks like a no no.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6603|Area 51

King_County_Downy wrote:

/slowly backs away...
Slowly back ups

What to do next?

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol
Arkhon
FullMetalHead
+20|6538|Canberra, Australia
It could be useful but then it woulkd be another thing to be abused by players. Imagine if half the team spawned as a pilot and then the two planes and the single chopper are gone... what are they gonnna do wait till they die and then it'll be a fight to see who gets the vehicle again? At least now if they miss out on the vehicle most people will find another way to get into the battle instead of being forced to wait because they have no other option.
doc. josh
+48|6583
i like to be able to steal an enemy helo when my squad is behind enemy lines and get out of there and to a differnt flag befor then enemy apc can get to us
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6603|Area 51
Would be crap, you can only enter the aircraft then,

Picture this,
Wake Island,
Ur Spec Ops
Happily waiting for your plane, and all of the sudden a tank pops up,
You managed to sneak upon him, but just when ur about to place the c4 he spots you, and he gets out,
BUT WHAT NOW! U can't get in! oooh ffs,

See the point? A vehicle is for everyone, how one can suck init, everyone started somewhere, and therefore the vehicle is for everyone, and it not ''yours''
Cuz ur system would probably be rank based, meaning that the planes/chopper/tanks and commander mode go the highest ranks and the newbies are stuck with the boats and AA vehicles.

Well, no!

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-07-24 14:49:01)

Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6561|the Netherlands
i dunno ... maybe just another class >>> specops,sniper,assault,support, medic ,engi, AT, >>>Aviator  <<< taddaa:D

view this >> BF2: usmc carrier gets deck full of choppers/planes at the start of the game (mec or pla at main base ofcourse;) ) each helo /plane has the players name on it so when the game starts you need to look for the one with your name on it and only you can enter it except transport casu they should be avaible for all to get in & ! they should be like mobile spawns like in BFV or some thing . in the case of a gunner ? > well he /she has to apply to the pilot or oldscool ask!! for a ride I DUNNO !!!

Last edited by Tjasso (2006-07-24 15:07:30)

Watermeleon
+34|6572|I am located at my location
This idea is so awful... I just want to go back to sleep.
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6558
I dont want an aviator kit, I dont want to spend forever flying for badges.
jOiNt_frAGGeR
+11|6691

Arkhon wrote:

It could be useful but then it woulkd be another thing to be abused by players. Imagine if half the team spawned as a pilot and then the two planes and the single chopper are gone... what are they gonnna do wait till they die and then it'll be a fight to see who gets the vehicle again? At least now if they miss out on the vehicle most people will find another way to get into the battle instead of being forced to wait because they have no other option.
no, no there are only so many aviators or maybe tank commanders then vehicles or better seats....if there are 1 bomber and one attach helo= 4 seats>>>4 aviators
boojiboy16
+2|6524
the pilots would fight over who gets the attck chopper and who gets the blackhawk
jesset63
+0|6524
Have any of you played operation peacekeeper? it's a total conversion mod for bf2. they made it so that their is a pilot kit that you can pick up at the main base for jets.. my point? they should make it so that you have to pick up the pilot kit at the main base.. pilot kits should only be allowed one weapon like a submachine gun or something with only like 1 extra magazine, pistol and a knife. that way pilot kits are the only people who can fly the jet and they are practically useless when ground pounding but you still get a chance to kill someone on the ground and take their kit in case you jump out of the jet. and pilot kits should be confined to the army they belong in so that the kit can't be stolen by the enemy.. once the person with that kit dies the kit spawns back where it belongs giving someone else a chance to fly.. that way if you don't get the kit you can still go and cap some flags.
BandoIruka
+1|6532
your comprehension is sorely lacking.

Oh thats interesting. My kit is "Jet" or "Tank" and I am only allowed to spawn at certain spawn points and I spawn as a vehicle that I can never leave and when I get destroyed it takes me 60 seconds to be able to respawn again.

no.. don't think it will work.
jOiNt_frAGGeR
+11|6691

jesset63 wrote:

Have any of you played operation peacekeeper? it's a total conversion mod for bf2. they made it so that their is a pilot kit that you can pick up at the main base for jets.. my point? they should make it so that you have to pick up the pilot kit at the main base.. pilot kits should only be allowed one weapon like a submachine gun or something with only like 1 extra magazine, pistol and a knife. that way pilot kits are the only people who can fly the jet and they are practically useless when ground pounding but you still get a chance to kill someone on the ground and take their kit in case you jump out of the jet. and pilot kits should be confined to the army they belong in so that the kit can't be stolen by the enemy.. once the person with that kit dies the kit spawns back where it belongs giving someone else a chance to fly.. that way if you don't get the kit you can still go and cap some flags.
i playes it, but have read that the pilot kit will be available after the next patch...cause i flow yesterday with the aircrafts without such a kit...
souljar
+8|6523|Liverpool U.K
I hate the nubz that jump all over you and try to push you outta the way while you wait for the plane and if they dont get it (most cases) they just gotta stand infront of ya !  or the tards that drive the car into ya too .

I hate to say it but theres only one answer to this problem = M95 . Boom Headshot , my plane fvcker !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard