Poll

What would make Armored fury the Sickest expansion?!

Less AAs? 57% 57% - 49 42% 42% - 36
Better planes? 62% 62% - 53 37% 37% - 32
Fix the planes? 69% 69% - 59 30% 30% - 26
More tanks? 58% 58% - 50 41% 41% - 35
More weapons? (BETTER) 78% 78% - 67 21% 21% - 18
More planes? 56% 56% - 48 43% 43% - 37
Planes have AA missles on them? 57% 57% - 49 42% 42% - 36
Bigger/Smaller maps? 68% 68% - 58 31% 31% - 27
2 Seated bombers? 64% 64% - 55 35% 35% - 30
Any others? 58% 58% - 50 41% 41% - 35
Total: 85
Vic
Whore
+7|6504|Omaha Beach
* What would make Armored Fury much better? *

**If you pick the "Any others?" option what were you thinking of?

Post..
Vic
Whore
+7|6504|Omaha Beach
First column is Yes and the second is No.
C01d Fusion
+7|6537
Sorry mixed up columns...voted as column 1 no and column 2 yes
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6658|can
Change it to Infantry Fury.

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2006-07-24 15:47:25)

farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6546

making it free
Vic
Whore
+7|6504|Omaha Beach

farmerfez wrote:

making it free
OMG- You think EA is that nice.. They are selfish brats who dotn care about us.. **just the money
chittydog
less busy
+586|6851|Kubra, Damn it!

Vic wrote:

OMG- You think EA is that nice.. They are selfish brats who dotn care about us.. **just the money
EA is a business. Businesses exist to make money. If you want hundreds of people to work for months or years just so you can have a free video game, go move to China while it's still kinda communist. If you're so benevolent and selfless, you spend the cash to develop a good game then give it away to the rest of us. Lead by example, friend.

Btw, I didn't really expect much from someone who couldn't figure out how to make a poll with options that made sense...
CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6630|birmingham,uk
make it free
dankassasin42o
+68|6695|Reefersyde, CA

chittydog wrote:

Vic wrote:

EA is a business. Businesses exist to make money. If you want hundreds of people to work for months or years just so you can have a free video game, go move to China while it's still kinda communist. If you're so benevolent and selfless, you spend the cash to develop a good game then give it away to the rest of us. Lead by example, friend.

Btw, I didn't really expect much from someone who couldn't figure out how to make a poll with options that made sense...
LOL chittydog.   So true.      And Vic.   their selfish brats?    Consider this, your an employee for EA, your in a meeting, about this booster coming out.  Now is 10$ a person really ALOT?  FUck no.  I could recylce that in cans, within an hr or starting with 0 cans.     Ok, well so you give it for free....   Wheres the income to EA?   How do they pay their designers, programmers, ect?   How they pay the bills to keep producing product?   How do the PAY to come up with a NEW idea?      Now personnally if EF would have been held off and worked on alil more like AF was, they coulda combined EF/AF as a expansion an i would have gladdly paid another 50$ for it.   But personally i think 10$ is just fine.    I think they need to make more.  Keep BF2 goin, cuz 2142 looks tight, but "future"  doesnt intrige me.  i do like the mechs tho.

EA should make more maps for EACH and every version they have.  Van.,SF,EF,AF    IMO
Gulf_War_Syndrome
OMG ERYX HAX!
+62|6695|Adelaide, Australia
Armored Fury is great... apart from Road Rage which looks like someone forgot to finish it.

The one thing they need to do to perfect it is decide whether the Littlebirds are scout, attack or transport choppers. Their guns easily destroy the attack choppers, they have unrealistic amounts of armour, and a inbuilt radar to boot.

Either reduce their armour, nerf the guns or remove the radar.
Phrozenbot
+632|6631|do not disturb

More TOW placements, a flag at that culdesac in Road Rage, and more people playing the 16 player versions of the map. Oh, there should have been another PLA map

Last edited by Hellogoodsir (2006-07-30 23:16:33)

Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6671|Brisbane, Australia

Ill tell you

Bundling Bird Flu with every box

Da dum tiss
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6581|Area 51

Vic wrote:

* What would make Armored Fury much better? *

**If you pick the "Any others?" option what were you thinking of?

Post..
Its a booster pack, but since I dont have it can't vote on this one
RyansRangers
+2|6546
well when u ask someone a question the saying is say yes or no, never no or yes. Maybe some of u think negatively. LOL.
RyansRangers
+2|6546
But the A-10s suck. Improve the gattling gun and it would be a game.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6557|Doncaster UK
a new map, but a city map skyscrapers and things like that in it. now i know you wouldn't be able to have planes in these maps because of sept 11 but a city map would be so cool, littlebirds flying in between tower blocks would be great. also being able to snipe from the buildings running battles in stairwells.

city map FTW who's with me????
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6671|Brisbane, Australia

Wrong, you are allowed to have planes in games with skyscrapers, the only reason they took out the jalabad plane was because it was used for a glitch

I hope anyone that whines about having planes + towers because of 9/11 falls over and breaks a bone
mavrick 3399
+102|6557|Doncaster UK

Sarrk wrote:

I hope anyone that whines about having planes + towers because of 9/11 falls over and breaks a bone
seaweedspit13
Banned
+23|6498|doncaster uk

Sarrk wrote:

Wrong, you are allowed to have planes in games with skyscrapers, the only reason they took out the jalabad plane was because it was used for a glitch

go put another shrimp on the barby lol
mavrick 3399
+102|6557|Doncaster UK

seaweedspit13 wrote:

go put another shrimp on the barby lol
i dont get it sarrk has got a good point i just didnt want to offend anyone with da 9/11 thing thats all...
TDRE666
+5|6497

farmerfez wrote:

making it free
Srsly.  I've now forked over $100 on BF2 so far.  I guess it's been spread out over a year, but you'd think for that amount of money they could fix a lot of the problems.
Swatinator
+0|6518
I would love AA on the planes because I just can't use the machine gun on them since I'm so crap. But hey that would piss off a lot of people.
The_Fighting_69th
Combat medic
+6|6769

Hellogoodsir wrote:

a flag at that culdesac in Road Rage,
YES!!!  That would make Road Rage so much better IMO. +1 for you.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6669
MORE. TANKS.

10-12 tanks per team on road rage. Ubar-ness and tankage for all!
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6565|Southeastern USA
I just wish there was a way to dynamically scale the number of vehicles to the players, you can't accomplish anything sometimes because there are way too many vehicles on the map

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard