CameronPoe
+2,925|6566

-=NHB=- Bananahands wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Bottom line is arguing this is rediculous!

The Jews are going to defend themselves against Hezbollah, we are going to support them, because WE SHOULD! Hezbollah had more American deaths on their hands than al-qaeda before 9/11!!!!! So saying that Israel should stop taking these terrorists out is rediculous and irresponsible! The problem is anti semitism is RAPANT in europe even following WWII! They flat out dont like em' and thats the truth, euros like seeing the Jews fight it out with the arabs, because they dont care who wins.  We (USA) do care, because Hezbollah IS our enemy, and having Israel win is well within our national security interests.  The only true ally on the war on terror besides Australia, UK, is Israel! And we should be supportive and help them succeed in their fight!

PERIOD!
Nobody said Israel shouldn't fight Hezbolllah.
You sure seem opposed to it.
Jeez Bananahands - read my posts. I'm criticising the way in which Israel are conducting the action not their right to conduct counter-Hezbollah action. I must have stated that about 50 times.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6522|Gold Coast
I think Israel, Hezbollah and Lebanon is the Middle-East equivalent of USA, Al-Qaeda and Afghanistan/Iraq. The rocket attacks are the equivalent of 9/11, but on a smaller scale.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6522|Gold Coast
And dont forget, Israel will not stop at any cost, and they have THE ruthless secret agencies in the world.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6568

CameronPoe wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Jeez Bananahands - read my posts. I'm criticising the way in which Israel are conducting the action not their right to conduct counter-Hezbollah action. I must have stated that about 50 times.
You cant accept the fact that your wrong on that issue. You have constantly said that "Israel shoudl have fought mano y mano on the ground" and said that Hezbollah isnt a threat on the ground. Then I said what about IEDs. You never answered that one did you?
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6568
Slow to answer that one arent you cameron.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England

CameronPoe wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I know, this is getting fucking ridiculous. Guys, the people that are against this, aren't saying that Israel should not kill Hezbollah people. We're saying that they shouldn't go about it in this manner. (ie: Bombing a hospital becuase there was one hezbollah guy in there or something)

Fucking hell, the stupidity amazes me. Every single time someone says "Yes, Hezbollah started it and should get punished, but the lebanese civilians shouldn't"

Someone else says

"OmG how can u say Israel shouldn't defend itself"

It's fucking sick.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6568

Mekstizzle wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I know, this is getting fucking ridiculous. Guys, the people that are against this, aren't saying that Israel should not kill Hezbollah people. We're saying that they shouldn't go about it in this manner. (ie: Bombing a hospital becuase there was one hezbollah guy in there or something)

Fucking hell, the stupidity amazes me. Every single time someone says "Yes, Hezbollah started it and should get punished, but the lebanese civilians shouldn't"

Someone else says

"OmG how can u say Israel shouldn't defend itself"

It's fucking sick.
No, your just dense. Hezbollah are the ones firing missles near civilians. They know they will be counter attacked yet they still do it. They hide missles in peoples houses and then they world is outraged when suddenly a bomb lands on that house. Israel has asked civilians to leave the area and has even dropped leaflets. Civilian casualties are horrible, but that is a part of war. Israel has every right to protect their own nation from rocket attacks and to do everything in their power to get their kidnapped soldiers back. I could only hope for such a strong respone from our government if one of our soldiers was kidnapped.
ozzi92
+2|6716

CameronPoe wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

God i hate when people say this. True there as been a lot of civilians but Israel doesn't want them dead nor like it but we really have no other way to take them out. If we would of gone in at the begging we would of lost a lot of soldiers and like i said before we prefer them dead then us. If you could think of any other way to take Hezballoh out (and plz don't go crazy with ur imagination) then tell me love to hear it.
In one other post that i've asked this someone said this: it's long but read it's good.
"Recognize the Hamas as the legitimate ruling party and spokespeople for the Palestinian people, We may not like it but they are the duly elected representitives chosen by their people,

We all know that they are going to babble incoherently but we need to get a dialogue going with them, They actually draw strength by the world bodies refusal to recognize them, We always insist on open and free elections, Well the election was open and free and they won, To not recognize them is about as effective as not recognizing the sun, Whether you like it or not it is going rise every day and you are going to have to deal with it,

Recognizing someone does not mean you have to like or agree with them, We recognized both communist Russia and China for years and gave them a place in the UN,

Find a way to release the aid funds for the Palestinians, Starving them to death is not going to work either, With or with out Palestinian or Israeli consent have the the UN establish the borders of a Palestinian state, recognize that state and give them a voice in the UN, If the UN could entertain Idi Amin of Uganda they can have a Hamas member in the UN, Yes they are going to make unrealistic demands, That is how it is going to be regardless, But by recognizing them it will let more than a little air out of their tires and force them to change tactics,

Also acknowledge the fact that their complaints are not 100% bogus, they have issues and wrongs that have been done to them that need to be addressed and corrected,

Inform BOTH countries that they run the risk of international military force being used to keep them both within their own borders and mean it.

Remove the IDF from patrolling the borders and instead use a neutral international peace keeping force to patrol the borders and establish a buffer zone on those borders, By using such a force if the terrorists attack Israel they will also be attacking every nation that has members in the peace keeping force and the whole world will know beyond a shadow of a doubt who is doing what to whom and why there was retaliation, Arab troops from moderate countries should be invited to be a part of that force, Whether they accept or not is irrelevant, The political capital comes in the fact that the offer was made to countries in the region that have the most to gain by a settlement of the conflict,

Their refusal to participate would show their own unwillingness to actually end the conflict,

Open international negotiations with Syria, We have a much better chance of negotiating with Syria than we do Iran, The alliance between Iran and Syria is no where as strong as people may think, Syria is Sunni Muslim and Iran is Shiite Muslim, They do not really like each other and the only thing they have in common is their mutual dislike for Israel, The Syrians are well aware of Iranian intentions for the region,

Demand an immediate cease fire in Lebanon, Now, Today, The operation is a failure, If the Israelis could have moved and secured their goals quickly it would have been accepted but as it is now it is just turning into another civilian casualty meat grinder,

Get realistic about the prisoner release/ exchange, Out of 10,000 prisoners not all of them can be guilty in an area that is so heavily biased in their attitudes towards each other,

Help the Lebanon government rebuild/reestablish it self and it's people, If the world community really wants them to disarm Hezbollah then the world community needs to be prepared to help them, As it is now it is like demanding that the Boy Scouts disarm the Marines,"
So unless that's going to happen i dont see another way we can kill the terrorists or have peace with them. And the terrorists hide in civilians on purpose so they can take down as much with them so the world would hate the Jew (and hey look it's working) so really the Hezballoh aren't much better then Israel when it comes to killing Lebanese civilians because they don't seem to care if Lebanese civilians die
CameronPoe
+2,925|6566

CameronPoe wrote:

You cant accept the fact that your wrong on that issue. You have constantly said that "Israel shoudl have fought mano y mano on the ground" and said that Hezbollah isnt a threat on the ground. Then I said what about IEDs. You never answered that one did you?
I answered in the other thread thank you very much. Oh and is going to lunch not allowed or something?
Erkut.hv
+124|6745|California
"Miss Indonesia Nadine Chandrawinata poses during the preliminary competition for the Miss Universe 2006 pageant at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, July 18, 2006. A militant Islamic group has filed a police report against Chandrawinata accusing her of indecency, a lawyer for the organisation said on July 25, 2006. (Sam Mircovich/Reuters)"

Religion of Peace and Tolerance. She wore a bathing suit and an evening gown.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6566

ozzi92 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

God i hate when people say this. True there as been a lot of civilians but Israel doesn't want them dead nor like it but we really have no other way to take them out. If we would of gone in at the begging we would of lost a lot of soldiers and like i said before we prefer them dead then us. If you could think of any other way to take Hezballoh out (and plz don't go crazy with ur imagination) then tell me love to hear it.
In one other post that i've asked this someone said this: it's long but read it's good.
"Recognize the Hamas as the legitimate ruling party and spokespeople for the Palestinian people, We may not like it but they are the duly elected representitives chosen by their people,

We all know that they are going to babble incoherently but we need to get a dialogue going with them, They actually draw strength by the world bodies refusal to recognize them, We always insist on open and free elections, Well the election was open and free and they won, To not recognize them is about as effective as not recognizing the sun, Whether you like it or not it is going rise every day and you are going to have to deal with it,

Recognizing someone does not mean you have to like or agree with them, We recognized both communist Russia and China for years and gave them a place in the UN,

Find a way to release the aid funds for the Palestinians, Starving them to death is not going to work either, With or with out Palestinian or Israeli consent have the the UN establish the borders of a Palestinian state, recognize that state and give them a voice in the UN, If the UN could entertain Idi Amin of Uganda they can have a Hamas member in the UN, Yes they are going to make unrealistic demands, That is how it is going to be regardless, But by recognizing them it will let more than a little air out of their tires and force them to change tactics,

Also acknowledge the fact that their complaints are not 100% bogus, they have issues and wrongs that have been done to them that need to be addressed and corrected,

Inform BOTH countries that they run the risk of international military force being used to keep them both within their own borders and mean it.

Remove the IDF from patrolling the borders and instead use a neutral international peace keeping force to patrol the borders and establish a buffer zone on those borders, By using such a force if the terrorists attack Israel they will also be attacking every nation that has members in the peace keeping force and the whole world will know beyond a shadow of a doubt who is doing what to whom and why there was retaliation, Arab troops from moderate countries should be invited to be a part of that force, Whether they accept or not is irrelevant, The political capital comes in the fact that the offer was made to countries in the region that have the most to gain by a settlement of the conflict,

Their refusal to participate would show their own unwillingness to actually end the conflict,

Open international negotiations with Syria, We have a much better chance of negotiating with Syria than we do Iran, The alliance between Iran and Syria is no where as strong as people may think, Syria is Sunni Muslim and Iran is Shiite Muslim, They do not really like each other and the only thing they have in common is their mutual dislike for Israel, The Syrians are well aware of Iranian intentions for the region,

Demand an immediate cease fire in Lebanon, Now, Today, The operation is a failure, If the Israelis could have moved and secured their goals quickly it would have been accepted but as it is now it is just turning into another civilian casualty meat grinder,

Get realistic about the prisoner release/ exchange, Out of 10,000 prisoners not all of them can be guilty in an area that is so heavily biased in their attitudes towards each other,

Help the Lebanon government rebuild/reestablish it self and it's people, If the world community really wants them to disarm Hezbollah then the world community needs to be prepared to help them, As it is now it is like demanding that the Boy Scouts disarm the Marines,"
So unless that's going to happen i dont see another way we can kill the terrorists or have peace with them. And the terrorists hide in civilians on purpose so they can take down as much with them so the world would hate the Jew (and hey look it's working) so really the Hezballoh aren't much better then Israel when it comes to killing Lebanese civilians because they don't seem to care if Lebanese civilians die
The guy you quoted should get a +1.
spray_and_pray
+52|6501|Perth. Western Australia
Cameron i see you say i dont read my post fully but yet blame me for not reading yours? What cant you read when i say other conflicts and Bombing of civilians is a military tacitc.

are you ignorant or what the question was why isnt the US condemming this i gave you an answer and you reply with the stupidest shit ive ever seen.

well shit compare the belgrade bombings to the US 9/11 and tell me the difference? Absolutely nothing you really think that US are the good guys Yugoslavia had not attacked the US but this is the US hiding behind the UN wait you call the guys in the middle east terrorists? Whats the difference cameron? please go ahead?
http://www.grecoreport.com/Belgrade_and … ared_1.htm
Is this not unjust and you dare to call the US the good guys keep a blind eye to their acts then jump on Israel

Last edited by spray_and_pray (2006-07-25 07:26:24)

DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6642|Finland

spray_and_pray wrote:

Cameron i see you say i dont read my post fully but yet blame me for not reading yours? What cant you read when i say other conflicts and Bombing of civilians is a military tacitc.

are you ignorant or what the question was why isnt the US condemming this i gave you an answer and you reply with the stupidest shit ive ever seen.

well shit compare the belgrade bombings to the US 9/11 and tell me the difference? Absolutely nothing you really think that US are the good guys Yugoslavia had not attacked the US but this is the US hiding behind the UN wait you call the guys in the middle east terrorists? Whats the difference cameron? please go ahead?
Is this not unjust and you dare to call the US the good guys keep a blind eye to their acts then jump on Israel
Put some dots and commas in there, and I'll read it.

Btw. Just saw Condi Rice on BBC giving a press conference in Israel. In a nutshell it sounded pretty much like: "If you fight back, you'll die and/or lose your land. If you don't, we'll pretty much do it anyway." "The new Middle-East" in her opinion didn't leave much room foor peaceful negotiations. She ended: "We will prevail"..

Last edited by DonFck (2006-07-25 07:31:10)

I need around tree fiddy.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6566

spray_and_pray wrote:

Putting your poor grammar aside I will try and decipher your post and respond. 'Bombing civilians is a military tactic'. That's what you said. Well for me it isn't a very good tactic and it certainly isn't appopriate in this little skirmish in the middle east. If you are trying to condone killing civilians then I simply have no time for you. If you are saying that it was used as a military tactic and is bad then I agree. It is unclear from your original post whether you agree or disagree with the tactic.
spray_and_pray

DonFck wrote:

spray_and_pray wrote:

Btw. Just saw Condi Rice on BBC giving a press conference in Israel. In a nutshell it sounded pretty much like: "If you fight back, you'll die and/or lose your land. If you don't, we'll pretty much do it anyway." "The new Middle-East" in her opinion didn't leave much room foor peaceful negotiations. She ended: "We will prevail"..
Another example of someone seeing something that they dont like and finding the stupidest decision to throw it away are you blind cant you see dots and comma's sorry i dont think they teach in grammer school that a question mark can also equal out a full stop. Oh i also think you guys havent picked up that im not born in an English speaking country and use the grammer that i have learned while in school as a second language. I am saying that i have not seen you condemn the US bombings of civilian targets but you have to the Israeli's tell me what is the difference when US kill civilians and the Israeli's do? Yes even though as sad as the tactic may be this is the answer to the question posted in the first page assuming which you have read which asks why isnt the US condemning this?

Last edited by spray_and_pray (2006-07-25 08:04:49)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6566

spray_and_pray wrote:

DonFck wrote:

spray_and_pray wrote:

Another example of someone seeing something that they dont like and finding the stupidest decision to throw it away are you blind cant you see dots and comma's sorry i dont think they teach in grammer school that a question mark can also equal out a full stop. Oh i also think you guys havent picked up that im not born in an English speaking country and use the grammer that i have learned while in school as a second language. I am saying that i have not seen you condemn the US bombings of civilian targets but you have to the Israeli's tell me what is the difference when US kill civilians and the Israeli's do? Yes even though as sad as the tactic may be this is the answer to the question posted in the first page assuming which you have read which asks why isnt the US condemning this?
Oh I get you now. Well I regularly condemn various ill-judged US military actions. I don't think you can call me a hypocrite on that count. You can't win a war exclusively with airpower unless you are also prepared to annihilate the enemy and whatever is within a 5 mile radius of that enemy (otherwise you can't be sure if you got them all). To win a war ground combat is necessary at some point. The tactic of which you speak is limited in terms of what can be achieved.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-25 08:08:54)

delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6763
Its just a media hype, There are 1000 en 1000 of people dying every day and noone does shit.
Becouse it simply does not hurt them, this Israel thing drives up the oil price and the shits starts.
Realy for me its plain simple these Days.
Fuck the Church for not helping BRAKE  the spreak of aids in Afrika.
Fuck all TERRORIST.
spray_and_pray
good we agree on something cameron so why then call the West the "good guys" and the East "bad guys" When you can clearly see from those pictures that it looks exactly the same as 9/11 and it has the same intent to scare civilians and make them fear for their lives. I find that it wasnt the afghan's that started these horrible wars but terrorist attacks on the US were them retaliating. Ok nothing of this can be justified as losing even 1 person in a war is horrible but to the government 1 person is nothing 1 person is jack shit and easily used. He doesnt give a crap if 100 000 people die or a few million for that case. Bush is a puppet being played by people on much higher positions then president. People to whom civilians are only numbers and statistics but nothing more. Oh yay 3000 people just died in a terrorist attack this gives us a reason to mobilise forces fill an area with Uranium and look like we are fighting for freedom at the same time. over 2000 US troops have died in that conflict im sure the numbers are greater for civilians dead.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6566

spray_and_pray wrote:

good we agree on something cameron so why then call the West the "good guys" and the East "bad guys" When you can clearly see from those pictures that it looks exactly the same as 9/11 and it has the same intent to scare civilians and make them fear for their lives. I find that it wasnt the afghan's that started these horrible wars but terrorist attacks on the US were them retaliating. Ok nothing of this can be justified as losing even 1 person in a war is horrible but to the government 1 person is nothing 1 person is jack shit and easily used. He doesnt give a crap if 100 000 people die or a few million for that case. Bush is a puppet being played by people on much higher positions then president. People to whom civilians are only numbers and statistics but nothing more. Oh yay 3000 people just died in a terrorist attack this gives us a reason to mobilise forces fill an area with Uranium and look like we are fighting for freedom at the same time. over 2000 US troops have died in that conflict im sure the numbers are greater for civilians dead.
Yes - Josef Stalin once said 'One death is a tragedy; a million is a statistic.'

I don't think you can pigeon-hole segments of the world community into 'good guys' and 'bad guys' categories though - life isn't that straightforward.
spray_and_pray
True although i might disagree with you on one thing i dont disagree with this. Although Israel is not purposefully attacking civilian targets... but to be serious ive had enough of that stupid thread it really takes this shit outta me  it seems like no one will change their opinion so i think it should just be left alone and we should let history play its part.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6560|Southeastern USA
each and every ceasefire in the past has only resulted in the resumption of attacks by the "peace loving nation of islam", each and every concession on the part of israel has been seen by the "peace loving nation of goat fuckers....i mean islam" as a sign of weakness and yet another opportunity to attack israel, israel pulls out of the gaza strip= israel gets attacked, israel leaves the west bank = israel gets attacked, each time israel follows the carter/clinton "appeasement for peace" model, israel gets attacked, to date over 2000 of these hezzy rockets have been tossed into israel civilian areas, where is your outrage concerning that? where is your outrage over lebanon allowing hezbollah free reign of the israeli/lebanon border? where is your outrage over the fact that some of these rockets still having shipping manifests direct from iranian military bases? where is your outrage over the fact that the bbc has admitted that many of the "civilians" it reported dead were actually hezbollah militants? You whine about israel building a wall to protect it's cities, but you have no problem with the whole reason it's needed being that hezzy and hamas liked to steal cars and send them back to the neighborhoods packed with explosive, nails, and steel bearings? Why don't you have a problem with the fact that one of the prisoners the hezzies want released is jailed for crushing the skull of a 4 year old jewish girl with a rifle butt? WHY THE HELL CAN YOU NOT SEE THE PATTERN. Every single UN action concerning these situations has been in response to Israel defending itself and NOT in response to them being attacked. Hezbollah and hamas are not states, they are not political parties, they are cults of death and destruction who cannot be trusted under any circumstances and must be destroyed, firstly by the international community in an effort to stop their finances and supplies and even killing the murdering bastards outright, and secondly by the "peace loving nation of islam" itself by policing their own and not allowing them to grow and fester. Your blind willingness to eat everything the likes of steve colbert and chris matthews feed you is appalling.

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-07-25 08:53:13)

RadioKon
+2|6593|Atlanta, GA
+1 Kr@cker

I think the jews should defend themselves as they see fit.
I dont believe the isreal intent was to kill civilians but if civilians are quartering the terrorist, I say there fair game.
Now whether they are forced to take them in is a bit difference.  And only isreale (sp?) intelligence can prevent that.

Bottom line:  Let em fight it out.
GATOR591957
+84|6637
Is it me or did anyone see any coverage on the reported parade of ambulances that were supposed to have been bombed by Israel.  Or was this just another poster trying to make a point without facts?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6654
as much as I hate the fact that lebanese civilians are getting killed. and as much as I hate the fact that hezbollah is just getting more recruits, I dont think there should be any kind of immidiate cease-fire if it only means that we're gonna hear about this same shit 4 years from now.  time to fight, fuck or get out the way and see what happens on the next page.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6560|Southeastern USA

GATOR591957 wrote:

Is it me or did anyone see any coverage on the reported parade of ambulances that were supposed to have been bombed by Israel.  Or was this just another poster trying to make a point without facts?
actually that was accurate, partially at least, turns out hezbollah was using the ambulances as transports, outraged yet?
Hezbollah is also actively preventing the civilians from leaving the combat zones after ISRAEL WARNS THEM THEY ARE COMING, outraged yet?
It's actually in lebanons best interest that IDF has begun a ground assault, as it would allow more "honds-on" control of the area and they would be able to respond more accurately and quickly to specific threats, as opposed to a complex being lasered after a rocket launch and bombed within seconds of the hezzies packing up and leaving.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard