ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6702
Hey! I know! Lets settle this on BF2!! We go on Zatar Wetlands and USA will symbolise Israel and MEC will symbolise Lebanon!

MEC wont be allowed to use their planes or tanks or APC, but can use Jihad jeep. Also only ten out of the whole 64 side can fire back at the USA using ONLY rockets or the AK!

Hmmmmm, if only whole wars were conducted on something like BF2 or Worms! The wor;d would be a happier place as Korea would own the USA is VS at Starcraft!

Ah well, both sides are as bad as each other, though through me being biased because of my aunt and uncle being in Lebannon a couple of weeks ago, maybe I'd rather Israel stops bombing them.
alpinestar
+304|6596|New York City baby.
Ceasfire NO!!!!
Let's deliver more bombs!!!!!

While by Israeli forces keep killing innocent Lebanese civilians , the US, disregarding a probable ceasefire, has decided to deliver bombs to Israel.

The New York Times reported that the White House acted promptly to meet Israel’s demand for additional bombs upon request from Israel.

The paper also reported little opposition on the issue, and the bombs would be sent as soon as possible. The decision to deliver the weapons hasn’t been publicly announced; however, America’s Arab allies could become alienated by Washington’s action.

Reportedly, the bombs were a part of a billion-dollar weapons sale to Israel in 2005. Among the weapons were laser and satellite controlled bombs, as well as GBU-28 bomb, also known as “bunker-buster”, which indicates that Israel has not yet hit all its targets in Lebanon, according to experts.

3rd delivery, Yuopppeeee for USA!!
here's your prize
https://www.videos.informationclearinghouse.info/lebpic/leb9.jpg

I signed many petitions I also  contacted many governors who responded kindly about removal of this evil administration I did my share have you ?

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-07-24 22:25:33)

ozzi92
+2|6705

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

What I can't understand  is how the Israelis can't see that it's their fault (and the US and UK)!

After WWII us and the US FORCED Lebanese, Palestinians and other ethnic minoriyies out of this so called "Israel"! We had ABSOLOUTLEY NO RIGHT to force those guys out of their land and making it a new country!

No offense to Jews at all, but if I was a Jew I would look at the holocaust, the old and new testiment and what is happening to them now and think:
"Oh shit! People really don't like us! Are we really the holy chosen people by God?!"

How dumb can you get! They do all this "Eye for and eye, tooth for a tooth" crap. But what they ACTUALLY do is "A whole body for a fingernail"!

Dumb asses. I feel really annoyed about how all of a sudden the UK leaves itself to be bullied by the US and go with the most popular country.

COME ON TONY BLAIR GROW SOME BALLS.
god i hate people like u that say the Jews kicked the Palestinians out coz we didn't.
First it was never their country it was controlled by Britain. 2 The UN voted for Israel lets not forget. 3. When the British left they said we can sure the country we afcourse said yes why not but no the Palestinians had to listen to their loving Arab countries and flee because does loving Arab countries said they're going to push the Jews into the sea, well they failed and does Palestinians were left with no country and became refugees in does loving Arab countries who all of a sudden don't want to give them citizenship. And does Palestinians who stayed in Israel have Israeli citizenship and full rights and live a good life so we never kicked them out the left and if u look at what David Ben Gorion said when he declared Israels Independence u will see that he said something like "and we are willing and want to live with peace with our neighbors and Arabs that leave in this land".
It's funny u say we do a all body for a nail (which we dont but u can think what ever u want). But u dont like at terrorists who do a all body for nothing. And wouldn't u punch someone who randomly started to punch u.
LOL btw Lebanese were never in Israel only Palestinians but what ever
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6765|Toronto Canada
Rednecks must have a serious dilema on their hands. If they support America, they support Jews but if they don't they support muslims. Uh oh!

but seriously i feel bad for lebanon. i dont know why israel didnt send a team of assasins like they did after the munich massacre. why take out beirut?
ozzi92
+2|6705

CameronPoe wrote:

GATOR591957 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Yet more people who believe that if one holds a contrary opinion you are automatically a suicide-belt wearing towelhead-sympathising cuntbag. Open your minds people. Don't fucking pre-suppose - there are other opinions out there. Deal with it. Disagreering does not equal supporting Hezbollah - I despair sometimes I really do.

"You're either with us or against us in the fight against terror." George W. Bush

Gee George I never realised we live in a 2-dimensional, black or white, good or evil, binary world. What a fucking idiot he is. Problem is his mental deficiency seems to have spread.
I don't feel that at all, you have your right to your opinion.  You are posing the same black white scenario Cameron.  If we don't believe your theory we need to open our minds.  Sorry, I just don't agree.  Israel is in possession of it's territory, whether you agree or disagree with how they got it is irrelevant, it's theirs.  Being surrounded by enemies they have the need to protect it.  Which has been a fight since inception.  I did not see ball bearings in the bombs from Israel, I did see them in the rockets from Herbal.  So if Israel fought the same war Herbal and Hams has fought how would you view them then?

I do however agree with your view on our President.  I watched tape of the G8 conference and thought he was chewing cud while Blair was talking to him.  What an embarrassment.
Israel is a reality - I'm not under any illusions here. What they need to do however is get out of the 1967 Palestinian territories completely. I'm not stating that Israel should cease to exist! They obviously have a right to defend themselves - that goes without saying. What they don't have a right to do is to completely annihilate another country. Counter-productive and ridiculous. A train of Lebanese ambulances were blown up today - if that isn't disproportionate response I don't know what is.
What people fail to realise is the sequence of events:
1) Hezbollah abduct two israeli soldiers after killing several (an entirely military operation).
2) Israel start blitzing Lebanon with artillery fire.
3) Hezbollah respond in kind with RAD-2 rockets aimed at civilian centres in northern Israel.

I'm not condoning what Hezbollah are doing with their rockets but it is important to note the sequence of events. The civilians started dying at the hands of the Israelis first, in this particular conflagration.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.
K i'll tell u the full story of how it happened. Since Israel left Lebanon 6 years ago and Hezballoh basically got control of it Israel was always attacked by Hezballoh rockets every few months and we would respond with artillery. But when they want across the border and captured the 2 solider while killing 8 in the process Israel had enough.
I haven't listened to the news today so i duno if us bombing the ambulances is true i will check when i get back from work.
So anyway Hezballoh started shooting first and killing civilians it's true we have hurt a lot of civilians but not 500 like someone said (dont remember who) but we've also killed about 100 Hezballoh gorillas and if Hezballoh had the fire power Israel did there wouldn't be Israel know.

Last edited by ozzi92 (2006-07-24 23:10:45)

ozzi92
+2|6705

kessel! wrote:

Rednecks must have a serious dilema on their hands. If they support America, they support Jews but if they don't they support muslims. Uh oh!

but seriously i feel bad for lebanon. i dont know why israel didnt send a team of assasins like they did after the munich massacre. why take out beirut?
well in Munich it was like what 12 terrorists here we fight pretty much a full army with serious fire power that's hiding in civilians not that easy to kill them of and we dont want to lose all our soldiers on this war, like normal human beens we prefer them dead then us
ozzi92
+2|6705

alpinestar wrote:

Ceasfire NO!!!!

While by Israeli forces keep killing innocent Lebanese civilians , the US, disregarding a probable ceasefire, has decided to deliver bombs to Israel.

The New York Times reported that the White House acted promptly to meet Israel’s demand for additional bombs upon request from Israel.

The paper also reported little opposition on the issue, and the bombs would be sent as soon as possible. The decision to deliver the weapons hasn’t been publicly announced; however, America’s Arab allies could become alienated by Washington’s action.

Reportedly, the bombs were a part of a billion-dollar weapons sale to Israel in 2005. Among the weapons were laser and satellite controlled bombs, as well as GBU-28 bomb, also known as “bunker-buster”, which indicates that Israel has not yet hit all its targets in Lebanon, according to experts.

here's your prize
http://www.videos.informationclearingho … c/leb9.jpg

I signed many petitions I also  contacted many governors who responded kindly about removal of this evil administration I did my share have you ?
Do u even know why we dont want a cease fire doesn't look like so i'll tell u. we dont want it because that will just let Hezballoh rebuild and before u can say yay cease fire Hezballoh will be doing the same shit again and it will start over again and more will end up dead. Israel has just started sending soldiers across the border so u will see less bombing and here more of Hezballoh gorillas dead and the second Hezballoh is destroyed or put in a situation it can't rebuild u will see a cease fire and maybe Peace.
And about the picture i can easily find u picture of Israel children looking just as bad or worse so plz dont.
ozzi92
+2|6705

Mekstizzle wrote:

How does a country go to war against terrorists?
I'm not sure, i can tell you however that it does not contain bombing with huge fuck off bombs. Israel knows that they are hiding within civilians, so why bomb them? Why not root them out using some other means? Use something that doesn't cause so much collateral?

Eg (fictional, but bear with me): One Hezbollah dude standing among a crowd of civilians, Israel's response would be to bomb the crowd of civilians hoping that the hezbollah dude would die in that. That's how they are fighting these guys, that's why people are pissed off at Israel.
not that true yes we've bombed a lot of civilians staff but first we told them to get the fuck out second we try bombing staff like factories power stations and all that so it will be more punishment rather then death. True collective punishment isn't a nice way or a good one but right now it's the only way.
And now we started going into Lebanon if u haven't been listing to the news and we are killing Hezballoh of slowly slowly.

O and there has been Israeli children hurt can give u two from top of my head and that was in Sfhat (have no idea who to right in English) true they were Muslims but they were Israeli citizens.

I know a bit slow but to whoever said something about a 13 year old posting well first i'm 15 (i know it says 92 it's supposed to be 91 just mis pressed and couldn't be fucked changing)
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

ozzi92 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

The civilians started dying at the hands of the Israelis first, in this particular conflagration.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.
K i'll tell u the full story of how it happened. Since Israel left Lebanon 6 years ago and Hezballoh basically got control of it Israel was always attacked by Hezballoh rockets every few months and we would respond with artillery. But when they want across the border and captured the 2 solider while killing 8 in the process Israel had enough.
I haven't listened to the news today so i duno if us bombing the ambulances is true i will check when i get back from work.
So anyway Hezballoh started shooting first and killing civilians it's true we have hurt a lot of civilians but not 500 like someone said (dont remember who) but we've also killed about 100 Hezballoh gorillas and if Hezballoh had the fire power Israel did there wouldn't be Israel know.
Note the words I emboldened in my post.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6765|Toronto Canada
fuck packin grams
learn to speak and behave
PRiMACORD
+190|6625|Home of the Escalade Herds

ozzi92 wrote:

O and there has been Israeli children hurt can give u two from top of my head and that was in Sfhat (have no idea who to right in English) true they were Muslims but they were Israeli citizens.
They killed 2 and they actually apologized for it.
alpinestar

ozzi92 wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

Ceasfire NO!!!!

here's your prize
http://www.videos.informationclearingho … c/leb9.jpg

Do u even know why we dont want a cease fire doesn't look like so i'll tell u. we dont want it because that will just let Hezballoh rebuild and before u can say yay cease fire Hezballoh will be doing the same shit again and it will start over again and more will end up dead. Israel has just started sending soldiers across the border so u will see less bombing and here more of Hezballoh gorillas dead and the second Hezballoh is destroyed or put in a situation it can't rebuild u will see a cease fire and maybe Peace.
And about the picture i can easily find u picture of Israel children looking just as bad or worse so plz dont.
Ok so in other words you trying to tell me Israel, USA and England are smarter than the rest of the world ?
Iran does not support Hezbollah with Military equipment where Israel gets live feed of munitions from US.
And there have been no children killed on Israeli side during "THIS WAR" But that doesn't mean there won't be any. I have american citizenship and I think what my country is doing is very wrong and really pisses me off however we do have many Jews within this administration which Im sure have their hands dirty in this and should be added to this topic.

Ari Fleischer (2001-2003)      White House Press Secretary
Josh Bolten     Deputy Chief of Staff
Ken Melman     White House Political Director
David Frum (2001-2002)     Speechwriter
Brad Blakeman     White House Director of Scheduling
Dov Zakheim (2001-2004)     Undersecretary of Defense (Controller)
Paul Wolfowitz     Deputy Secretary of Defense
I. Lewis Libby (Liebowitz)     Chief of Staff to the Vice President
Adam Goldman (2001-2003)     White House Liaison to the Jewish Community
Tevi Troy (2003-2004)     White House Liaison to the Jewish Community
Noam Neusner (2004-)     White House Liaison to the Jewish Community
Chris Gersten     Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary, Administration for Children and Families at HHS
Elliott Abrams     Director of the National Security Council's Office for Democracy, Human Rights and International Operations
Mark D. Weinberg     Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Public Affairs
Douglas Feith (2001- )     Under Secretary of Defense for Policy
Michael Chertoff     Head of the Justice Department's criminal division
Daniel Kurtzer     Ambassador to Israel
Cliff Sobel     Ambassador to the Netherlands
Stuart Bernstein     Ambassador to Denmark
Nancy Brinker     Ambassador to Hungary
Frank Lavin     Ambassador to Singapore
Ron Weiser     Ambassador to Slovakia
Mel Sembler     Ambassador to Italy
Martin Silverstein     Ambassador to Uruguay
Jay Lefkowitz (2001-2004)     Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of the Domestic Policy Council
Blake Gottesman     President's personal aide
John Miller     Director, State Department Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons
Michael Chertoff     Secretary, Homeland Security

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-07-25 01:12:51)

spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6540|vancouver
Hey alpinestar, I agree with some of your stuff but what's with the Jew fixation?  Do you have a problem with Jews?
alpinestar

spastic bullet wrote:

Hey alpinestar, I agree with some of your stuff but what's with the Jew fixation?  Do you have a problem with Jews?
Not all ofcourse im very hateful towards zionist jews, My family has helped jews during WW2 when war ended they showed their real face.
Dilbert2468
+6|6740|Australia
i haven't  read this whole post so some one might have already said, but Australia has not backed a immediate ceasefire.
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6540|vancouver

alpinestar wrote:

spastic bullet wrote:

Not all ofcourse im very hateful towards zionist jews, My family has helped jews during WW2 when war ended they showed their real face.
Their "real face", eh?  Hmm.  Methink alpinestar need to spend some time on kibbutz...  Meet some nice Jewish folks, hm?  Maybe a nice girl, yeah?  They don't all drink the blood of freshly harvested Christian babies, ya know...  Oy!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

alpinestar wrote:

Ari Fleischer (2001-2003)      White House Press Secretary
Josh Bolten     Deputy Chief of Staff
Ken Melman     White House Political Director
David Frum (2001-2002)     Speechwriter
Brad Blakeman     White House Director of Scheduling
Dov Zakheim (2001-2004)     Undersecretary of Defense (Controller)
Paul Wolfowitz     Deputy Secretary of Defense
I. Lewis Libby (Liebowitz)     Chief of Staff to the Vice President
Adam Goldman (2001-2003)     White House Liaison to the Jewish Community
Tevi Troy (2003-2004)     White House Liaison to the Jewish Community
Noam Neusner (2004-)     White House Liaison to the Jewish Community
Chris Gersten     Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary, Administration for Children and Families at HHS
Elliott Abrams     Director of the National Security Council's Office for Democracy, Human Rights and International Operations
Mark D. Weinberg     Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Public Affairs
Douglas Feith (2001- )     Under Secretary of Defense for Policy
Michael Chertoff     Head of the Justice Department's criminal division
Daniel Kurtzer     Ambassador to Israel
Cliff Sobel     Ambassador to the Netherlands
Stuart Bernstein     Ambassador to Denmark
Nancy Brinker     Ambassador to Hungary
Frank Lavin     Ambassador to Singapore
Ron Weiser     Ambassador to Slovakia
Mel Sembler     Ambassador to Italy
Martin Silverstein     Ambassador to Uruguay
Jay Lefkowitz (2001-2004)     Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of the Domestic Policy Council
Blake Gottesman     President's personal aide
John Miller     Director, State Department Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons
Michael Chertoff     Secretary, Homeland Security
That's a hell of a lot of influence for an ethno-religion that consitutes 1.4% of the total population of USA.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-25 01:48:16)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

alpinestar wrote:

How many governors do you think actually took that seriously?

alpinestar wrote:

spastic bullet wrote:

I'm afraid that says it all. Nothing much more to say in this thread. Your avatar gives me epilepsy...where is your compassion for that?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-07-25 01:50:53)

spray_and_pray
+52|6491|Perth. Western Australia
Reason why the US and UK arent condemming it because it is a US and UK tactic to bomb civilians to lower moral you can look at what happend in drezden during WW2 as well as other conflicts
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

spray_and_pray wrote:

Reason why the US and UK arent condemming it because it is a US and UK tactic to bomb civilians to lower moral you can look at what happend in drezden during WW2 as well as other conflicts
Like Germany didn't kill their own share of civilians...but I don't think Dresden was necessary. They got a bit carried away.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-07-25 01:59:37)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

spray_and_pray wrote:

Oh yeah! Silly me - this siutation IS EXACTLY LIKE WORLD WAR II. Please excuse my ignorance. I can see it now - the Israelis will meet up with the Russians somewhere in the middle of Lebanon and then they'll divide Beirut into four spheres of influence - Israeli, Russian, US and British. Nice.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-25 02:04:22)

fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6490|Menlo Park, CA
Bottom line is arguing this is rediculous!

The Jews are going to defend themselves against Hezbollah, we are going to support them, because WE SHOULD! Hezbollah had more American deaths on their hands than al-qaeda before 9/11!!!!! So saying that Israel should stop taking these terrorists out is rediculous and irresponsible! The problem is anti semitism is RAPANT in europe even following WWII! They flat out dont like em' and thats the truth, euros like seeing the Jews fight it out with the arabs, because they dont care who wins.  We (USA) do care, because Hezbollah IS our enemy, and having Israel win is well within our national security interests.  The only true ally on the war on terror besides Australia, UK, is Israel! And we should be supportive and help them succeed in their fight!

PERIOD!
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6558
Bottom line is that a cease fire would be worthless. Israel needs to finish what it started and make sure that Hezbollah can never again kidnap soldiers and launch rockets into their country.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

fadedsteve wrote:

The Jews are going to defend themselves against Hezbollah, we are going to support them, because WE SHOULD! Hezbollah had more American deaths on their hands than al-qaeda before 9/11!!!!! So saying that Israel should stop taking these terrorists out is rediculous and irresponsible! The problem is anti semitism is RAPANT in europe even following WWII! They flat out dont like em' and thats the truth, euros like seeing the Jews fight it out with the arabs, because they dont care who wins.  We (USA) do care, because Hezbollah IS our enemy, and having Israel win is well within our national security interests.  The only true ally on the war on terror besides Australia, UK, is Israel! And we should be supportive and help them succeed in their fight!

PERIOD!
Nobody said Israel shouldn't fight Hezbolllah.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6558

CameronPoe wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

PERIOD!
Nobody said Israel shouldn't fight Hezbolllah.
You sure seem opposed to it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard