GATOR591957
+84|6597

King_County_Downy wrote:

Anyone notice that hezballoh targets civillians? How can anyone take their side? wtf is wrong with you people thinking it's ok for them but if we or or Isreal accidently kill civilians while targetting the enemy, we're're the bad guys? If Isreal or the US wanted to kill civillians, shit...I don't even have to finish the sentence.
We are Infidel's remember.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

PRiMACORD wrote:

GATOR591957 wrote:

As distasteful as it looks, I believe Israel is trying to minimize the damage and innocent loss of life.
rofl
QFE
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6601|USA

alpinestar wrote:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/story.jsp?story=699486

I think it is time to stop the jews now.
sooo what your saying is its ok to kidnap soldiers from across a border.  Imagine what would happen if we didnt get along with canada too well and they kidnapped our soldiers from a checkpoint.  Not a good thing

And so far the only group to tell hezballah to knock off their antics inside the middle east is the saudis?  personally i think they both need to sit down and chat for a while but we both know that will never happen!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

GATOR591957 wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Anyone notice that hezballoh targets civillians? How can anyone take their side? wtf is wrong with you people thinking it's ok for them but if we or or Isreal accidently kill civilians while targetting the enemy, we're're the bad guys? If Isreal or the US wanted to kill civillians, shit...I don't even have to finish the sentence.
We are Infidel's remember.
Yet more people who believe that if one holds a contrary opinion you are automatically a suicide-belt wearing towelhead-sympathising cuntbag. Open your minds people. Don't fucking pre-suppose - there are other opinions out there. Deal with it. Disagreering does not equal supporting Hezbollah - I despair sometimes I really do.

"You're either with us or against us in the fight against terror." George W. Bush

Gee George I never realised we live in a 2-dimensional, black or white, good or evil, binary world. What a fucking idiot he is. Problem is his mental deficiency seems to have spread.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-24 13:39:57)

ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6672
What I can't understand  is how the Isrealis can't see that it's their fault (and the US and UK)!

After WWII us and the US FORCED Lebanese, Palistinians and other ethnic minoriyies out of this so called "Isreal"! We had ABSOLOUTLEY NO RIGHT to force those guys out of their land and making it a new country!

No offence to Jews at all, but if I was a Jew I would look at the holocaust, the old and new testiment and what is happening to them now and think:
"Oh shit! People really don't like us! Are we really the holy chosen people by God?!"

How dumb can you get! They do all this "Eye for and eye, tooth for a tooth" crap. But what they ACTUALLY do is "A whole body for a fingernail"!

Dumb asses. I feel really annoyed about how all of a sudden the UK leaves itself to be bullied by the US and go with the most popular country.

COME ON TONY BLAIR GROW SOME BALLS.

Last edited by ShowMeTheMonkey (2006-07-24 13:42:23)

PRiMACORD
+190|6595|Home of the Escalade Herds

GATOR591957 wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

GATOR591957 wrote:

As distasteful as it looks, I believe Israel is trying to minimize the damage and innocent loss of life.
rofl
You disagree, tell me why they are warning the Lebanese, why are they dropping leaflets telling the civilians to get out before bombing?
I don't know, i wasn't in Lebananon, were you? I'll believe they dropped leaflets if i see it with my own eyes. If they did, people including the Hezbullah would run. Knowing Israels cold and brute methods, i very much doubt they dropped leaflets, if they did they probably came down with the bombs, heh.

With 330+ civilians dead all they have done is guaranteed future terrorism.  What do you think about all the families that were torn apart, you think they will become peacefull law-abiding citizens?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

rawls2 wrote:

You kill them all. Then they cease to fire.
Hmmm..... reminds me of a little angry Austrian I once read about....
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6672
I think I shall revert to daadaaism to proove my point.

aaa;aaalalakdalsljlaslalalasksaasysahfdshudfshaljalaskmsmaslakldjksadnfljkbsdfsldkfbsdjjfklsdjksvgjlsvmhdfgcjlhfldfusdnvjkfgmhl
fvdhfgjkhgjkghkbhjlnnhlnfvghghnhbc
bakak
bakak
bakak
bakak
bakak
bakak
bakak
bakak
bakak
bakak
bakak
bakak
bakak
bakak
bakak
bakak
bakak
bakak
bakak
bakak
bakak
bakak
GeneralDodo
+5|6665

Bubbalo wrote:

I know this really isn't the right place, but:

That would be a sweet BF2 map.  A sort of WWII feel to it.
Looks kind of like Karkand...
alpinestar
+304|6566|New York City baby.

smtt686 wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

sooo what your saying is its ok to kidnap soldiers from across a border.  Imagine what would happen if we didnt get along with canada too well and they kidnapped our soldiers from a checkpoint.  Not a good thing

And so far the only group to tell hezballah to knock off their antics inside the middle east is the saudis?  personally i think they both need to sit down and chat for a while but we both know that will never happen!
Im gonna reply to you with a question, why do you think they kidnapped the Jewish soldier ?
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6628|WPB, FL. USA

alpinestar wrote:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!
There's an empty rock for you to sit on next to a 6'4" guy on the worlds most wanted list in a cave in the Afghan mountains.

BAN THIS ASSHOLE FROM, UHH, WELL, ERR, EVERYTHING!!!!

Hey Alpinestar - I did a spell-check and when your name came up there was only one option "Ignore" 

You are truly fooked-up,
Kaboom.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

alpinestar wrote:

You mean stop Israel, right?

I'd support the ceasefire if people stopped blowing themselves up in Israeli cafes and busses. Not at all suprised to see a bunch of sliver moons on those 'yes' flags, either.
GeneralDodo
+5|6665

alpinestar wrote:

smtt686 wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

Im gonna reply to you with a question, why do you think they kidnapped the Jewish soldier ?
They kidnapped the Jew because they are rude! D; Keep defending them, and they'll chop off your head with a swift blow of their scimitar
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

alpinestar wrote:

smtt686 wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

It's funny - there are probably zero pro-zionists that have asked themselves that question!!
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6672
We really do have to stop Israel. The only way being is by stopping the US and UK from patting their heads when they show us all of the "terrorists" they have killed.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

We really do have to stop Israel. The only way being is by stopping the US and UK from patting their heads when they show us all of the "terrorists" they have killed.
EU TRADE EMBARGO NOW! When Israel have allowed Palestine their green-line fully sovereign state then we might consider trading with them then.
GeneralDodo
+5|6665
brb with gr8 pics of the "civilians"

*screw it im too lazy*

CameronPoe wrote:

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

EU TRADE EMBARGO NOW! When Israel have allowed Palestine their green-line fully sovereign state then we might consider trading with them then.
Too much BBC for you CameronPoe, turn off the tele!

Last edited by GeneralDodo (2006-07-24 13:59:44)

alpinestar

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!
There's an empty rock for you to sit on next to a 6'4" guy on the worlds most wanted list in a cave in the Afghan mountains.

Hey Alpinestar - I did a spell-check and when your name came up there was only one option "Ignore" 

You are truly fooked-up,
Kaboom.
This kind of attitude led to Jew invasion and oh let's not forget the ignorance.
GeneralDodo
+5|6665

alpinestar wrote:

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

You are truly fooked-up,
Kaboom.
This kind of attitude led to Jew invasion and oh let's not forget the ignorance.
Too much BBC for you alpinestar, turn off the tele!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

This topic is seriously beginning to talk out its ass.
alpinestar

GeneralDodo wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

You are truly fooked-up,
Kaboom.
Too much BBC for you alpinestar, turn off the tele!
Sorry don't watch tv I rather read a book and look on interwebs.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6567|Seattle

GeneralDodo wrote:

While you're at it, post some of the innocent Isreali citizens so we can see them too.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

https://lemonodor.com/archives/images/grisly-bot-1.jpg
Great way to check for explosives on dead Palestinians. Let the robots take the heat...no wonder Skynet's going to blow the planet up in another few years.

Does anyone honestly think nobody can find grisly pictures of casualties on both sides?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-07-24 14:11:12)

PRiMACORD
+190|6595|Home of the Escalade Herds

King_County_Downy wrote:

GeneralDodo wrote:

While you're at it, post some of the innocent Isreali citizens so we can see them too.
330+ vs what, 15? Israel is much better at wiping out civilians
alpinestar
Its over 500 now of which 1/3rd are children, Israel casualties are militants with malfunctioned equipment one crashed chopper due to malfunction. It really pisses me off that the guy in my signature says NO to immidiate ceasefire. So now it brings us to who really runs this country. Maybe we should add Israel as 51st state instead of puerto rico ?

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-07-24 14:18:32)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard