Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6710|Wherever the F**k i feel like

oug wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/story.jsp?story=699486

I think it is time to stop the jews now.
go fuck a goat. stop supporting the enemy.
You are no more than 16. You shouldn't be allowed on Debate and Serious Talk. No beer either.
Ive seen more intellegence out of teenagers then the older people who run france, germany, iran, zimbabwe, Somalia, Etheopia, china, N.korea, The former republics of the U.S.S.R need i go on?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6552

ozzi92 wrote:

btw cameronpoe what u just said about letting palestinains have their land and staff well if u look at Oslo accorods you will see that Israel did give Palestinans the chance to have their one land if they promise no terrorists attacks will happen from that land and what happend yeah terroists attacks came out of that land and terrorists went into Israel from those regions so i dont think we will be doing that again.
Here's something for u guys that i heard from yestraday from a Fox news reporter.
"Syria might be asking for a cease fire but Israel isn't going to accepet becuase: at the begging their main missons was to one, destroy Hezballoh. Two put the Lebanse goverment back into full power so their will be no more terrorists attacks from Lebanon and three get the 2 soilders back, up to know they've done non but they are not going to accepet a cease fire becuase that will let Hezballoh just rebuild and reapet that same shit again. Now that Israel is going into Lebanon they're going to etheir try destroy Hezballoh or hurt them just enough so they wont be able to rebuild."
And here is another thing the IDF said that they've killed 100 Hezballoh gorialls but Hezballoh says only a few have been killed i personally beileve the IDF (but not 100%) which one they u beleive?
O and to all of u putting pictures of Lebanse people dead and building destroyed well same thing is happening in Israel i can show some pictures of Israeli children with their head blown of and all that shit so dont just show pictures of one side (yes more civillians have died in Lebanon but how can we really know if they're civillians or Hezballoh, we cant)
You fail to mention why the Oslo accords broke down. Ariel Sharon decided it would be 'a good idea' if he visited the Temple Mount. This is the third holiest shrine of Islam. Ariel Sharon is responsible for the Sabra & Shatilla massacre in Lebanon where Christian militia were allowed into a refugee camp to go on a killing spree of Palestinian men, women and children. You are talking about the equivalent of Adolf Hitler being forcefully allowed to visit the wailing wall. That's what sparked the second intifada. THis was a calculated maneuvre on Sharon's part, as leader of the Likud party (hard hard right party then in opposition). By sparking this reaction amongst the Palestinians he would expose the party that signed the Oslo accords as having fucked up and hence strengthen his case for election (on an Israeli security at all costs stand). Of course he was subsequently elected and this extremist party, whose calculated tactics of getting elected caused the intifada, proceeded to drag the Israeli-Palestine situation right back to square one again. The reason it was necessary for them to devalue the Oslo accords is because Likud suported a greater Israel - encompassing as much of the West Bank and Gaza as they could get their greedy hands on. Sharon himself was one of the biggest advocates of illegal settlement around. Essentially internal Israeli election politics played a major part in fucking the situation right back up again.
I will concede that Yasser majorly fucked up at Camp David - totally missing a perfect opportunity to get a Palestinian state but the Palestinians 'never miss an opportunity to miss an oppotunity' as the saying goes.

BTW I trust neither Hezbollah nor the IDF with respect to the accuracy of their reporting. Also if you're going to watch FOX News please engage brain because they are a cunning bunch - propaganda how it should be done. Try watching another news service as well if you must watch FOX.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-24 00:18:31)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6558
I know this really isn't the right place, but:

That would be a sweet BF2 map.  A sort of WWII feel to it.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6552

Bubbalo wrote:

I know this really isn't the right place, but:

That would be a sweet BF2 map.  A sort of WWII feel to it.
LOL.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6558

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

Ive seen more intellegence out of teenagers then the older people who run france, germany, iran, zimbabwe, Somalia, Etheopia, china, N.korea, The former republics of the U.S.S.R need i go on?
France:  Has yet to lose 3000 people to a single terrorist attack, and has managed to overcome old grudges and buddy up with Germany.

Germany:  Has one of the best anti-terrorist forces in the world, and the world's 3rd largest economy.

China:  Has one of the world's fastest growing economies.

USSR:  Dead.  When it existed, it was the second most powerful nation in the world, backed up by a network of subject states.

Somalia:  Isn't run, rather has descended into warlordism

Ooh, yeah, glad I'm not in charge of those nations........................
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6537|vancouver

ozzi92 wrote:

... if u look at Oslo accorods you will see that Israel did give Palestinans the chance to have their one land if they promise no terrorists attacks will happen from that land and what happend yeah terroists attacks came out of that land and terrorists went into Israel from those regions so i dont think we will be doing that again.
Right, the Oslo accords.  Backed by moderates on both sides, opposed by hardliners on both sides.  It can be very difficult to rein in the more extreme elements, don't forget.
ozzi92
+2|6702

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Good post ozzi92,
it would have been a better post with the use of that handy little spell check button.
lol sorry i know my nickname is ozzi but that's what my friends call me I'm actually Israeli and was never good at spelling in Hebrew so English is even worse . but I'll start using that button.

CameronPoe i do watch other news i teach CNN (liars that are very good at supporting the Hezballog for example they said that the all conflict started with Hezballoh kidnapping 2 soilders and killing 3 well if u dint know they killed 8) I watch Israeli new but you'll just say that they're liars and only support Israel but then again u wouldn't know coz i doubt u know Hebrew and i can tell u they're center they support neither side or show more of one side they just say what happened and how many got killed. And fox new is pretty good i don't know about other staff but for the Israel-Lebanon conflict i found them very good telling the right numbers not lies and showing both sides not one like most terrorists want.
And about the Arial Sharon thing the Palestinians use that as in excuse for the start of intifada and i think he had every right and so does any other Jews to visit Temple Mount because it's like our holiest site for Jews considering the 1st and second temple were build there, the Arabs just came in and build their mosque over almost every Holli Jewish site like they did in every other country they invaded.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6552

ozzi92 wrote:

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Good post ozzi92,
it would have been a better post with the use of that handy little spell check button.
lol sorry i know my nickname is ozzi but that's what my friends call me I'm actually Israeli and was never good at spelling in Hebrew so English is even worse . but I'll start using that button.

CameronPoe i do watch other news i teach CNN (liars that are very good at supporting the Hezballog for example they said that the all conflict started with Hezballoh kidnapping 2 soilders and killing 3 well if u dint know they killed 8) I watch Israeli new but you'll just say that they're liars and only support Israel but then again u wouldn't know coz i doubt u know Hebrew and i can tell u they're center they support neither side or show more of one side they just say what happened and how many got killed. And fox new is pretty good i don't know about other staff but for the Israel-Lebanon conflict i found them very good telling the right numbers not lies and showing both sides not one like most terrorists want.
And about the Arial Sharon thing the Palestinians use that as in excuse for the start of intifada and i think he had every right and so does any other Jews to visit Temple Mount because it's like our holiest site for Jews considering the 1st and second temple were build there, the Arabs just came in and build their mosque over almost every Holli Jewish site like they did in every other country they invaded.
I'd like to inform you that I read the websites of both Ha'aretz and The Jerusalem Post. I find Ha'aretz to be relatively balanced. Both newspapers have english websites. I would disagree verhemently that FOX news is 'pretty good'. CNN are biased in the other direction. Try the BBC (although I know Israelis have something against the BBC).

He may have had the right to but it certainly wasn't a sensible thing to do. Not to mention the fact that the temple mount is under Wakf control and technically part of the West Bank - an area Israel has no rights under international law to tamper with. Would you appreciate the late Yasser Arafat visiting Yad Vashem? Judaism's holiest shrine is the wailing wall - below the Temple Mount. Ultra-orthodox jews forbid jews to visit the holy of holies, if i recall correctly.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-24 03:58:48)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England
Israeli have some sort of incompetent airforce if you ask me, you have to beleive that. They can't bomb right, or seem to use the right bombs for the right place etc... There i said it. Yes, they should go in the get rid of Hezbollah, not in this crap terrorising manner. Fucking idiots are just about as low as Hezbollah in my mind.

When countries ask for ceasfire they aren't supporting Hezbollah, afterall they (Hezbollah) accepted all out war too. Stop thinking everyone that wants peace is on the side of the terrorists. That's just a seriously fucked up way of thinking.
PRiMACORD
+190|6622|Home of the Escalade Herds
Israel deserve to defend themselves?

Stop the jews, they're freaking crazy. If you defend them, you really don't know the facts.

Hizbullah should release there Israeli prisoners right? Yes i believe so to but did you know Israel has 3 lebanese prisoners and has refused to give them back for 28 YEARS.

Oh but you don't hear about that or the massacre above, they control ze media!
ozzi92
+2|6702
first CameronPoe  about the willing wall that false and jew or non jew can visit it. and i cant watch BBC i dont have on my tv (i wonder why i have foxtel).

now Mekstizzle  our airforce isn't bombing the wrong places with the wrong bombs true we've bombed civilians but then again where do u think Hezballoh are hiding and dont tell me Syria doesn't support Hezballoh because then ur really stupid and a waste of time to this thread and they asked for a cease fire because they saw Israel coming into Lebanon to destroy Hezballoh and they dont want and if Israel was to say yes to a cease fire Hezballoh will rebuild and do the same shit again before u can say thank god peace.

now PRiMACORD  why do u think we refuse to give those 3 Lebanese prisoners mmmmm i duno maybe their terrorists and Hezballoh say they want like 1000 prisoners for the two Israeli solders so do me a favor but no thanks. LOL u say we control the media hahahahahah more like the Arabs control the media honestly for the past 58 years all the media has been pretty much anti-Israel because the Arabs are good at showing the media that dead bodies from missiles where we dont coz we respect does people rights.

And btw if u support the Hezballoh maybe u dont know the fact like 1. their terrorists
CameronPoe
+2,925|6552

ozzi92 wrote:

now Mekstizzle  our airforce isn't bombing the wrong places with the wrong bombs true we've bombed civilians but then again where do u think Hezballoh are hiding and dont tell me Syria doesn't support Hezballoh because then ur really stupid and a waste of time to this thread and they asked for a cease fire because they saw Israel coming into Lebanon to destroy Hezballoh and they dont want and if Israel was to say yes to a cease fire Hezballoh will rebuild and do the same shit again before u can say thank god peace.
Ozzi - I don't think anyone on this site supports Hezbollah - let's clear that up right now. Syria do support Hezbollah - that is correct - both Syria and Iran fund and arm them. So tell me again why the entire nation of Lebanon is bearing the brunt of Israeli anger? Shouldn't Israel have went for the root of the problem - Iran or Syria? The reason Syria have asked for a ceasefire is simple. THis is all a political powerplay for control of Lebanon - last year or so the Syrian army was forced out of Lebanon with their tails between their legs (after the Hariri assassination). Pretty humiliating for Syria. So Syria have been sitting in Damascus seething with anger asking 'How do we get control of Lebanon back again?'. Answer: kidnap some Israeli soldiers that will spur Israel into attacking Lebanon. Then offer the international community the option of having Syrian troops to go back into Lebanon to keep the peace (which they had been doing relatively successfully since the Israeli withdrawal from Lebanon in 1990). Basically what is happening now is Lebanon is paying the price for disloyalty to Syria.
Erkut.hv
+124|6732|California

CameronPoe wrote:

ozzi92 wrote:

Ozzi - I don't think anyone on this site supports Hezbollah - let's clear that up right now. Syria do support Hezbollah - that is correct - both Syria and Iran fund and arm them. So tell me again why the entire nation of Lebanon is bearing the brunt of Israeli anger? Shouldn't Israel have went for the root of the problem - Iran or Syria? The reason Syria have asked for a ceasefire is simple. THis is all a political powerplay for control of Lebanon - last year or so the Syrian army was forced out of Lebanon with their tails between their legs (after the Hariri assassination). Pretty humiliating for Syria. So Syria have been sitting in Damascus seething with anger asking 'How do we get control of Lebanon back again?'. Answer: kidnap some Israeli soldiers that will spur Israel into attacking Lebanon. Then offer the international community the option of having Syrian troops to go back into Lebanon to keep the peace (which they had been doing relatively successfully since the Israeli withdrawal from Lebanon in 1990). Basically what is happening now is Lebanon is paying the price for disloyalty to Syria.
There are no missiles being fired from Iran or Syria, plus, I have the sneaking suspicion we (The US) are being goaded into another war by every party involved. If Israel can keep up long enough with Lebanon, and draw Syria into the war, then Iran will be forced to act. At that point, we divert our forces in the region to flatten Iran and Syria.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6552

Erkut.hv wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

ozzi92 wrote:

There are no missiles being fired from Iran or Syria, plus, I have the sneaking suspicion we (The US) are being goaded into another war by every party involved. If Israel can keep up long enough with Lebanon, and draw Syria into the war, then Iran will be forced to act. At that point, we divert our forces in the region to flatten Iran and Syria.
Who knows what will happen but I doubt the US will step in militarily for Israel. Israel are well capable of handling themselves. I don't think the US is militarily strong enough right now to take on Syria and IRan what with their obligations in Iraq and Afghanistan. Besides, actually joining Israel in war rather than giving tacit approval to Israeli actions will seriously offend incredibly important US allies such as Saudi Arabia.
jonsimon
+224|6492

Erkut.hv wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

ozzi92 wrote:

Lets hope that doesn't happen. Iran is allies with Russia and China. If Iran and Syria are dragged into this, we very well could have a 3rd World War.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

CameronPoe wrote:

that doesn't give Israel the right to do the same. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Unfortunately the situation had come to kill or be killed. I find it really ironic the quoting of Koffi Anon in this post. If the UN had any kind of effectiveness and was able to enforce it's resolutions we would not be having this debate. Are there people who really think the UN is capable of anything more than corruption ?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
PRiMACORD

ozzi92 wrote:

first CameronPoe  about the willing wall that false and jew or non jew can visit it. and i cant watch BBC i dont have on my tv (i wonder why i have foxtel).

now PRiMACORD  why do u think we refuse to give those 3 Lebanese prisoners mmmmm i duno maybe their terrorists and Hezballoh say they want like 1000 prisoners for the two Israeli solders so do me a favor but no thanks. LOL u say we control the media hahahahahah more like the Arabs control the media honestly for the past 58 years all the media has been pretty much anti-Israel because the Arabs are good at showing the media that dead bodies from missiles where we dont coz we respect does people rights.

And btw if u support the Hezballoh maybe u dont know the fact like 1. their terrorists
You know i'm sure there are intelligent Israelis out there, why is it that only the 13 year old ones seem to visit these forums? Either we're with you 100% or we support Hezbullah...

Not even worth responding to.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

Could someone please tell me how you conduct a ceasefire with a group of terrorist.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6557
You kill them all. Then they cease to fire.
GATOR591957
+84|6624
Israel has given plenty of warnings to the areas that were to be attacked.  Something they did not have to do and most likely saved some higher ranking members of Hezbolla lives.   Incompetent air force I think not.  Israeli F-15 & 16 pilots have out flown out dogfighted and out bombed the best in this country.  Most were trained here in the US and  has shown our pilots a few tricks themselves.  I.E. rear view mirrors.  Quite frankly I believe Israel is tired of cease fires that allow the enemy to grow stronger and is going for the throat.  As distasteful as it looks, I believe Israel is trying to minimize the damage and innocent loss of life.  If Hezbolla is so concerned with the Lebanese, why are they mingling among them, knowing they will likely be attacked.  Israel has stated several times over the last several days it does not want a fight with Lebanon.  It does however have a fight with Hezbolla and at this point will not stop until they feel their mission is accomplished.  As for the US, well our stance for the last several years has been to root out terrorists.  Here is a perfect opportunity.  With the exception someone else is doing it for us.  As for Syria and Iran, everyone in the region knows who is behind Hezbolla, and a defeat to Hezbolla is a defeat to Syria and Iran, both which the US would like to see.
PRiMACORD

GATOR591957 wrote:

As distasteful as it looks, I believe Israel is trying to minimize the damage and innocent loss of life.
rofl
GATOR591957
+84|6624

PRiMACORD wrote:

ozzi92 wrote:

You know i'm sure there are intelligent Israelis out there, why is it that only the 13 year old ones seem to visit these forums? Either we're with you 100% or we support Hezbullah...

Not even worth responding to.
Because the Israeli's old enough to fight are serving their country.
pndragon26
+23|6683

CameronPoe wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/story.jsp?story=699486

I think it is time to stop the jews now.
Here is an open question to all readers. Why would you imagine that the US and UK are the only countries IN THE ENTIRE WORLD that are failing to fully condemn Israel for their over-agressive response and to demand a ceasefire? Please submit your reasons why so we can argue the points.
"A cease-fire is sustainable only if we get at the root problem, which is Hezbollah, a terrorist organization that has kidnapped Israeli soldiers and sent rockets into civilian areas in the sovereign territory of Israel."

While still asking (and I agree it should happen) for a cease-fire, this statement does not sound like they are condeming Israel for being "over aggressive" and who said this? Saudi Arabia. Egypt has also taken a surprising non-Arab view of this. but ofcourse its easier for most people to just bash the west (UK and US). Makes a better story.
GATOR591957
+84|6624

PRiMACORD wrote:

GATOR591957 wrote:

As distasteful as it looks, I believe Israel is trying to minimize the damage and innocent loss of life.
rofl
You disagree, tell me why they are warning the Lebanese, why are they dropping leaflets telling the civilians to get out before bombing?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6594|Seattle

Anyone notice that hezballoh targets civillians? How can anyone take their side? wtf is wrong with you people thinking it's ok for them but if we or or Isreal accidently kill civilians while targetting the enemy, we're're the bad guys? If Isreal or the US wanted to kill civillians, shit...I don't even have to finish the sentence.

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-07-24 13:25:04)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard