ozzi92
+2|6697
Really why is there a page about the UN being anti-Semitic, really do you think we (Israelis) give a shit. We're used to it and we also know the UN ain't going to do shit in their hearts they probably saying "why haven't they fucking leveled all of Lebanon" honestly UN is just trying to look good and like they are doing their jobs, they're doing shit.
Anyway we have America on our said and we all know that America is pretty much the UN if they say something that's whats going to happen, who's going to stop them Sweden .
K now we don't need to post about that anymore. Sorry haven't been on for a while coz last time it wouldn't let me post so i thought it was closed.
Warning this is about to make u fall on the floor if you have heart problems do not read.
I want on www.walla.co.il (dont know English site) which is a Hebrew site with very good news update and here what i found.
Narrshala is asking for a cease fire because he sees it has he's won the war because he has "sucessed in military achievement".
This made me laugh so hard, first he says he won the war then he makes up some bullshit to way he thinks he won the war. I think this shows why we don't have peace in the middle east and that's because the Arabs will never admit defeat coz they have this all respect thing in their religion and Israel will always protect its self.
one last thing i would like to hear what news channels u guys think are good, for example i think CNN is good at showing the story but only one side of it this time the Lebanese side give u an example the other day we were watching CNN and it said 300-400 Lebanese civilians killed 50 Israelis "died" that made me really pissed of because they're like saying that those 50 Israelis just died from natural causes it wasn't from a rocket the Hezballoh shoot o no just 50 Israelis got a heart attack.
I really like fox news but that's because they Pro-Israel .

Last edited by ozzi92 (2006-07-30 02:05:24)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

There is no doubt I believe that a cease fire will be very soon. I just read that Israel just bombed a building and killed 40 civilians including children. It's getting unreal now. Hezzabala was of course firing missles from that town but you will not her much about that.

So here is what will happen. Israel will back down and Hezzballah will step back up and we will be exactly where we started.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
captainacton
+4|6555
Good on them protect yourself at all times Ceasefire hell no keep going till the job is done i work on three golden rules if they cant see ,cant breath and cant stand then they cant fight.
  Bye for now  "The Captain"
SenatorMendoza
+7|6479
captain of what? i wouldn't wanna be on that ship
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA

SenatorMendoza wrote:

captain of what? i wouldn't wanna be on that ship
the captain of ACTION, silly.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6701|Wilmington, DE, US

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

Besides, how do we know that Israel didn't have intel saying these observers were  reporting troop movements and such to the UN, ( which is anti-Semetic ) and those reports filtered down to hazbollah. I have no proof, just a thought.
So, now Kofi Annan is backing Hizballah?  Right.............

And the only proof that you've offered that the UN is anti-Semitic is that ridiculous list of votes for and against Israel.  By that logic, they hate Iraqis for being Iraqis.
Hey bubbalo u know that saying think b4 u speak u might wanna try that out
Hey Lib-Slayer, you might want to try not being a stupid preteen who's been brainwashed by Republican parents, k?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6553

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

So, now Kofi Annan is backing Hizballah?  Right.............

And the only proof that you've offered that the UN is anti-Semitic is that ridiculous list of votes for and against Israel.  By that logic, they hate Iraqis for being Iraqis.
Hey bubbalo u know that saying think b4 u speak u might wanna try that out
Uh..........in English?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard