GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6648

Bubbalo wrote:

What's your proof that they were anti-Semitic?
whats your proof that they are not.  the actions in the last 50 years have proven that everybody in the middle east is out to get Israel.  when they continuallyu call for Israel to be wiped off the face of the planet simply because they exist, to me, is a sign of being a dirty jew hater.  Israel is only as big as it is now because of military offensive brought upon by the usual arab nations backfiring big time.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6495|Menlo Park, CA
Illegally?? They were invaded by all their neighbors, and acquired additional territory through that conflict?

So half of the size of the USA is illegal then, the part that I LIVE IN???

So I guess we illegally acquired California from the Spanish who then stole it from Mexico??

I dont buy that illegal argument, that is pro palestinian spin. . .
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6566
You don't think that they might want to get rid of Israel because they view it as a Western occupation of traditionally Arabic lands, which represents a military threat?
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6495|Menlo Park, CA
The jews have been there as long or longer than the arabs!

Again pro palestinian spin. . . . The UN a multinational body allowed Israel to be there, not just the USA
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6648

Bubbalo wrote:

You don't think that they might want to get rid of Israel because they view it as a Western occupation of traditionally Arabic lands, which represents a military threat?
I really dont.  compare the size of israel to the rest of the traditional arab lands.  let them have their slice of the pie is what I say.  They are and always will be outnumbered, whos the real military threat?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6566
They have recieved a slice of pie sacred to the Muslim religion, on the grounds that they wanted one.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6495|Menlo Park, CA
True! Gunslinger!

Iran has a much larger PER MAN army than the Jews do, not to mention their nuclear and missle capabilities. . .
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6566

fadedsteve wrote:

not to mention their nuclear.....capabilities. . .
They have none.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6495|Menlo Park, CA
The only thing separating the Jews from the Arabs is their modern weapons and tactics! They keep waxing the arabs, because they are better militarily than they are, and that insenses the muslims!!! Hence cheap shot terrorist bombings etc
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6656|USA

spastic bullet wrote:

lowing wrote:

Creating the state of Israel by the UN, and they way they have been treated by the UN since are 2 different things. Please post some facts on behalf of the your argument that the UN is not biased against Israel by their voting and their resolutions.
The facts, as anybody who looks at those 3 pictures in sequence can see, are:

1. The original UN partition plan for Palestine was extremely generous to the Israel side, in light of the sparseness of Jewish settlements there at the time (1947)
2. Present-day Israel is much bigger than even that extremely generous partition plan
3. Israel has illegally occupied Gaza, the West Bank and East Jerusalem for nearly 40 years

Pretty obvious, really.  Not like your frankly bizarre assertion that, since Israel can get one country (i.e. yours) to go along with pretty much anything, practically the whole of the rest of the world must be anti-Semitic.  Have you any idea how insane that sounds?

lowing wrote:

Also according to most of you the Jews "stole"  Palestine, and was not approved by the UN. So which is it you are going to argue?
Show me where I am being inconsistent without trying to put words in my mouth.
Israel was expanded yes, but why? From a war started by the Arab nations ( of which they all got their asses kicked in less than a week). Ya know, You can stop wondering why you get stung by the bees that live in the hive you continuously beat.

Any one anyone at all have proof that the UN is not biased  against Israel??...Still waiting for the link.. No more tap dancing.lets see the proof, should be easy to show, since you all claim that the UN has been fair.

Last edited by lowing (2006-07-26 19:21:47)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6648

Bubbalo wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

They have none.
is what they want everybody to know

SPIT ON IRAN!!!!!!
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6495|Menlo Park, CA

Bubbalo wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

They have none.
Ill bet. . . . they got em are you kidding me!! Why would they go to such lengths to hid the fact that they do then???
Cactusfist
Pusher of sausages Down Hallways
+26|6572
Saying Israel is defending itself is like... a kid trips you up in the coridor, so you burn his house, eat his parents, squash his ca and maim him a bit.

Teensy bit extreme, but then again any excuse for violence is used between those 2 nations.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6495|Menlo Park, CA
THE united nations IS AN EMPTY SUIT. . . . . just look up Darfur and you have your answer!
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6566
They are attempting to develop nuclear capability.  At the moment, they have none.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6495|Menlo Park, CA

Bubbalo wrote:

They are attempting to develop nuclear capability.  At the moment, they have none.
Prove it Sherlock. . . You have a CIA buddy on the ground that can prove that. . .
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6648
my instincts and common sense tell me that if they dont have it, they will soon regardless what the news media says.  nobody knew Pakistan or India had nuclear weapons till they tested em.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6656|USA

Cactusfist wrote:

Saying Israel is defending itself is like... a kid trips you up in the coridor, so you burn his house, eat his parents, squash his ca and maim him a bit.

Teensy bit extreme, but then again any excuse for violence is used between those 2 nations.
except Israel was not "tripped in the hall".......they have had missles shelled down on them for a long time...Anyone wanna explain why during the beginning of the gulf war (in 91) that Iraq rained scuds down on Israel?? Or was that just Israel being "tripped in the hall".
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6566

fadedsteve wrote:

You have a CIA buddy on the ground that can prove that. . .
How about you prove they do have nukes?

There is not a single country in the world claiming that Iran presently has nuclear capability.  That's what they're trying to stop them getting.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6648

lowing wrote:

Cactusfist wrote:

except Israel was not "tripped in the hall".......they have had missles shelled down on them for a long time...Anyone wanna explain why during the beginning of the gulf war (in 91) that Iraq rained scuds down on Israel?? Or was that just Israel being "tripped in the hall".
lets not forget Israel's cool headed lack of reaction to that situation as well.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6495|Menlo Park, CA
I dont have proof, my business is not in the intellegence community!

But I can tell you that the Iranians lie all the time, and are not to be trusted.  They also are just as secret as the NKoreans about their nuclear capabilities.  The probability is 80/20 that they do have the weapons, we just don't know in all reality.

But flat out saying that they dont is probably a wrong assumption

Last edited by fadedsteve (2006-07-26 19:35:50)

fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6495|Menlo Park, CA
The rest of the world also has its HEAD UP ITS ASS!!
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6491|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
I think that this thread just needs to be closed. This subject should not have been brought up here... this sight is dedicated to a WAR GAME, not politics. But that is just my opinion, can't we just play the game in peace???!!!
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6495|Menlo Park, CA
LOL play the wargame in peace. . .

just how exactly do you do that buster?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6648

SgtHeihn wrote:

I think that this thread just needs to be closed. This subject should not have been brought up here... this sight is dedicated to a WAR GAME, not politics. But that is just my opinion, can't we just play the game in peace???!!!
we dont talk about WAR GAMEs in the DEBATE AND SERIOUS TALK section, heres your two cents right back at ya.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard