Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
alpinestar
Member
+304|5677|New York City baby.
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/ … ory=699486

I think it is time to stop the jews now.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|5642
I'm surprised Australia backed that.

And I presume your input was a joke?
alpinestar
Member
+304|5677|New York City baby.

Bubbalo wrote:

I'm surprised Australia backed that.

And I presume your input was a joke?
Sorry to say but no. To elaborate a bit more, you can compare the massacre of lebanon to 9/11 with jewish input
not beeing a joke at all, I can show you a few photographs my friend sent me from that disaster you would not be able to eat for the rest of the day.

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-07-23 15:19:47)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|5773

alpinestar wrote:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/story.jsp?story=699486

I think it is time to stop the jews now.
go fuck a goat. stop supporting the enemy.
alpinestar
Member
+304|5677|New York City baby.

Superior Mind wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/story.jsp?story=699486

I think it is time to stop the jews now.
go fuck a goat. stop supporting the enemy.
Whose enemy ?

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-07-23 15:22:08)

oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|5600|Πάϊ

Superior Mind wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/story.jsp?story=699486

I think it is time to stop the jews now.
go fuck a goat. stop supporting the enemy.
You are no more than 16. You shouldn't be allowed on Debate and Serious Talk. No beer either.
ƒ³
horny_trojan
Member
+39|5791|Los FUCKING Angeles
even if there was a cease fire the next time Iran got in trouble for their nuclear programs they would order their pet hezbullah to lob more rockets into isreal to distract the rest of the world.  A cease fire wouldn't solve any of the underlying roots of the conflict.  It would only be a cosmetic fix that allows the UN to feel good about its peacekeeping skills *cough, bullshit*. This "peace at any cost" mindset must end.
leesupport
Member
+39|5763
No way there shouldnt be a Ceasefire....Isreal sould just keep on blowing them away....if they stop then it will only get worst
alpinestar
Member
+304|5677|New York City baby.

horny_trojan wrote:

even if there was a cease fire the next time Iran got in trouble for their nuclear programs they would order their pet hezbullah to lob more rockets into isreal to distract the rest of the world.  A cease fire wouldn't solve any of the underlying roots of the conflict.  It would only be a cosmetic fix that allows the UN to feel good about its peacekeeping skills *cough, bullshit*. This "peace at any cost" mindset must end.
Look man I would post the link to some images as to what's going on in Lebanon but I would probably be banned or something for graphic content but those images would make you think twice about such comment, it is no bullshit the UN cleans up parts of corpses found in lebanon kids with missing heads people beeing taken apart by ISRAEL's artillery fire and im talking about civilians like you and me, all this shit for what ?
CameronPoe
Member
+2,925|5636

alpinestar wrote:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/story.jsp?story=699486

I think it is time to stop the jews now.
Here is an open question to all readers. Why would you imagine that the US and UK are the only countries IN THE ENTIRE WORLD that are failing to fully condemn Israel for their over-agressive response and to demand a ceasefire? Please submit your reasons why so we can argue the points.
horny_trojan
Member
+39|5791|Los FUCKING Angeles

alpinestar wrote:

horny_trojan wrote:

even if there was a cease fire the next time Iran got in trouble for their nuclear programs they would order their pet hezbullah to lob more rockets into isreal to distract the rest of the world.  A cease fire wouldn't solve any of the underlying roots of the conflict.  It would only be a cosmetic fix that allows the UN to feel good about its peacekeeping skills *cough, bullshit*. This "peace at any cost" mindset must end.
Look man I would post the link to some images as to what's going on in Lebanon but I would probably be banned or something for graphic content but those images would make you think twice about such comment, it is no bullshit the UN cleans up parts of corpses found in lebanon kids with missing heads people beeing taken apart by ISRAEL's artillery fire and im talking about civilians like you and me, all this shit for what ?
I pose this question to you: What would a cease-fire accomplish?  Maybe it would stop the killing...for a while.  Until Hezbollah is pounded to dust nothing will change.  Is it unfortunate that civilians get killed? Yes.  Could be be averted? Maybe.  Yes war is horrible but sometimes it is necessary to protect more live and restore social order to the region.

Why is Isreal the bad guy in this situation?  They were the ones attacked and now they are defending themselves.
CameronPoe
Member
+2,925|5636

horny_trojan wrote:

Why is Isreal the bad guy in this situation?  They were the ones attacked and now they are defending themselves.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/p … html/1.stm
ATG
Banned
+5,233|5610|Global Command
Why are so many eager and salivitating at the idea of the next finale solution?
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|5590|Daytona Beach, FL

alpinestar wrote:

I think it is time to stop the jews now.
Wow... your credibility went out the window with that line.

Israel's got the right to fight back.

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-07-23 16:15:52)

CameronPoe
Member
+2,925|5636

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Why are so many eager and salivitating at the idea of the next finale solution?
Alex - they're not calling for the 'final solution' - they're calling for a ceasefire - that entails both sides agreeing to stop firing. What is prompting their call to be so vehement is the wanton destruction of Lebanon back to stone age conditions. Harsh at best. The total destruction of Lebanon is not going to magically bring peace to Israel or the region - the eventual repercussions could be severe.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-23 16:19:27)

Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|5781|MoVal So-Cal

CameronPoe wrote:

horny_trojan wrote:

Why is Isreal the bad guy in this situation?  They were the ones attacked and now they are defending themselves.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/p … html/1.stm
As far as I know those suburbs were evacuated of civilians and we the stronghold of the hez. Isreal bombed it because they believed it was their base of ops. Isreal is not fighting a war with lebanon, they are fighting a war with the hez. If they stop and pull out then the hez. will keep shooting. This is a massive example of the definition for the phrase 'double standard" many people think isreal should pull out and stop fighting while still getting shot at, so then shouldn't the hez. stop as well? simply put the hez. wont stop shooting just because the would asks too, isreal knows that is giving the UN the finger.


post edited for not giving a damn about punctuation, when the hell am i supposed to be perfect

Last edited by Pernicious544 (2006-07-23 16:21:06)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|5610|Global Command
Ya, but you never have explained what it is you think the Jews have to do to coexist with their neighbors.
So is it live under sharia? Die? Move to Brazil?
CameronPoe
Member
+2,925|5636

Pernicious544 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

horny_trojan wrote:

Why is Isreal the bad guy in this situation?  They were the ones attacked and now they are defending themselves.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/p … html/1.stm
As far as I know those suburbs were evacuated of civilians and we the stronghold of the hez. Isreal bombed it because they believed it was their base of ops. Isreal is not fighting a war with lebanon, they are fighting a war with the hez. If they stop and pull out then the hez. will keep shooting. This is a massive example of the definition for the phrase 'double standard" many people think isreal should pull out and stop fighting while still getting shot at, so then shouldn't the hez. stop as well? simply put the hez. wont stop shooting just because the would asks too, isreal knows that is giving the UN the finger.


post edited for not giving a damn about punctuation, when the hell am i supposed to be perfect
Incorrect - they don't need to 'pull out and stop fighting' - what they need to do is 'fight smarter'. You say this isn't a war with Lebanon - I think if LaGuardia airport, I94, I95, etc. were bombed because some US citizen kidnapped an Israeli the US would consider themselves at war.

You're right by the way - there is a double standard issue - we don't hold Hezbollah to the same standard as Israel because they are expected to act immorally and deplorably - that doesn't give Israel the right to do the same. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-23 16:25:40)

SenatorMendoza
Member
+7|5569

horny_trojan wrote:

...war is horrible but sometimes it is necessary to protect more live and restore social order to the region.
It is not the same to be defending yourself and to be fighting back. You should not confuse a spear with a shield. Instead, both sides should stop fighting and try to find ways of preventing harm to themselves without hurting other innocent people. There are people responsible are on both sides, but they are usually not the ones who end up suffering. Instead it is usually the innocent people who suffer, on both sides. You think war resores social order!?!?!? Look at Iraq and Afghanistan!

P.S. I am aware of the irony of posting something like this on a war-simulator computer game site, but i think that computer games are a good outlet for bottled up aggression as they don't cause any real harm (unless you play WAY too much!)
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|5771|Tampa Bay Florida
They will keep killing eachother til the end of time, it was a mistake to create Israel after WW2.
CameronPoe
Member
+2,925|5636

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Ya, but you never have explained what it is you think the Jews have to do to coexist with their neighbors.
So is it live under sharia? Die? Move to Brazil?
I've stated it several times. Withdraw from ALL of the West Bank, East Jerusalem, Golan Heights and Gaza. Dismantle the apartheid wall they are building within the green line border and rebuild it on Israeli land, remove ALL settlements, allow Palestinians full sovereign control over their granted territories (border crossings in their control, the right to a seaport and airport, etc.) and pay reparations to the refugees scattered all over the middle east that will not see their homes in Palestine ever again. This should address nearly all Palestinians justified grievances and enable their economy to flourish, thus breaking the poverty-violence cycle. If Israel are then attacked after having 'fixed' the situation then they should respond in kind.
ozzi92
Member
+2|5786
btw cameronpoe what u just said about letting palestinains have their land and staff well if u look at Oslo accorods you will see that Israel did give Palestinans the chance to have their one land if they promise no terrorists attacks will happen from that land and what happend yeah terroists attacks came out of that land and terrorists went into Israel from those regions so i dont think we will be doing that again.
Here's something for u guys that i heard from yestraday from a Fox news reporter.
"Syria might be asking for a cease fire but Israel isn't going to accepet becuase: at the begging their main missons was to one, destroy Hezballoh. Two put the Lebanse goverment back into full power so their will be no more terrorists attacks from Lebanon and three get the 2 soilders back, up to know they've done non but they are not going to accepet a cease fire becuase that will let Hezballoh just rebuild and reapet that same shit again. Now that Israel is going into Lebanon they're going to etheir try destroy Hezballoh or hurt them just enough so they wont be able to rebuild."
And here is another thing the IDF said that they've killed 100 Hezballoh gorialls but Hezballoh says only a few have been killed i personally beileve the IDF (but not 100%) which one they u beleive?
O and to all of u putting pictures of Lebanse people dead and building destroyed well same thing is happening in Israel i can show some pictures of Israeli children with their head blown of and all that shit so dont just show pictures of one side (yes more civillians have died in Lebanon but how can we really know if they're civillians or Hezballoh, we cant)

Last edited by ozzi92 (2006-07-23 18:40:16)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|5610|Global Command
Good post ozzi92,
it would have been a better post with the use of that handy little spell check button.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|5610|Global Command

CameronPoe wrote:

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Ya, but you never have explained what it is you think the Jews have to do to coexist with their neighbors.
So is it live under sharia? Die? Move to Brazil?
I've stated it several times. Withdraw from ALL of the West Bank, East Jerusalem, Golan Heights and Gaza. Dismantle the apartheid wall they are building within the green line border and rebuild it on Israeli land, remove ALL settlements, allow Palestinians full sovereign control over their granted territories (border crossings in their control, the right to a seaport and airport, etc.) and pay reparations to the refugees scattered all over the middle east that will not see their homes in Palestine ever again. This should address nearly all Palestinians justified grievances and enable their economy to flourish, thus breaking the poverty-violence cycle. If Israel are then attacked after having 'fixed' the situation then they should respond in kind.
A good place for the beginning of negotiations would be the Muslims dropping the " were gonna wipe you off the face of the planet " nonsense.

     The radicals are saying they will not stop until the Jews are either dead or driven into the sea ( not sure what the difference would be ).  The Jews are saying, okay we will remove settlements and make other consessions in exchange for security. They are also saying that if, after the consessions are made more attacks follow we are going to fuck you up.
     Thats whats going on now.
     My goal is simply world peace. I don't even care how it happens anymore. I am sick to death
of suicide bombings and terrorism.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|5608|Portland, OR USA
an admirable goal, but for whatever reason impossible.  It seems to defy human nature, especially in the middle east.  I say that not in any way as a racict comment, but simply a tired observation on a situation which has existed since the beginning of recorded history.  Life began there, and will more than likely end there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard