Cougar wrote:

Like I need to make up quotes and karma comments, I did a search and spent 10 minutes looking at the Cougar ass-kissing fest that is your post history.  I also noticed how you can't make a thread that isn't locked for stupidity in the first 10 minutes or just plain fails because no one cares.  Like I said, just another jealous asshole who's mad because I made them look bad. 

As I proceed to crawl back up the ladder after lowering myself to your level, I bid you farewell.  Don't really care about what you have to say anymore, not that its ever anything other than "ooOOOo 1.6 owns source!!11".

Bye bye.
You did make those quotes up, and karma points too. I don't ever recall posting those or giving you karma with those comments. Yes I have given you +karma before, but not with suck-up comments like that. You just made them up so that you can feel better about yourself thinking that people actually care. You are just angry because I showed you up. By the way, you are the one who started the whole "Counter-Strike" thing in this thread. Don't pin it on me.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6778

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

Who needs honor when you have a fun life?

We pirates are full of adventure, frequently feeling the thrill of the hunt, plundering and pillaging for the heck of it, and when we fancy a break, we make port at Tortuga and have our share of ale, women and fiendly brawling.
Is this before or after you get killed by a long range cannon shot / stabbed in the back / mutinied / die of scurvy?
i think they die young we ninjas have families too... and we party and stuff but you dont see it coz were ninjas! we are like CIA operatives... you never know if that guy in the subway is in the CIA or not
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6759

No, I believe you started it, back in my thread...Here, you said this:

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

You claim to love Counter-Strike, yet never played 1.6? How did you not play the best Counter-Strike of them all?

I'm assuming you play the skill-less one, which name shouldn't be referred to. Instead I will call it by it's patch number, 2.0.

2.0 sucks, Counter-Strike owns it.
Typical.
Home
Section.80
+447|6909|Seattle, Washington, USA

Lawl @ Ninjas vs. Pirates. Used to be a kinda humorous debate, now it's turning into a serious flame war. Please, continue, you guys fuel my roflcopter.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6778

PspRpg-7 wrote:

You claim to love Counter-Strike, yet never played 1.6? How did you not play the best Counter-Strike of them all?

I'm assuming you play the skill-less one, which name shouldn't be referred to. Instead I will call it by it's patch number, 2.0.

Typical.
Pwned

dont derail this thread anymore... no one derails cougars thread, keep it on topic
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6759

Homeschtar wrote:

Lawl @ Ninjas vs. Pirates. Used to be a kinda humorous debate, now it's turning into a serious flame war. Please, continue, you guys fuel my roflcopter.
Roflcopter fuel is expensive these days...How many gallons did you say we fueled you?
Home
Section.80

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Homeschtar wrote:

Roflcopter fuel is expensive these days...How many gallons did you say we fueled you?
You guys got me at a full tank right now. Keep it up, get your last words in before the mods close this.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6759

Homeschtar wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Homeschtar wrote:

You guys got me at a full tank right now. Keep it up, get your last words in before the mods close this.
Full tank? You owe somewhere around fifty bucks. Pay up [/offtopic]

It seems that we scared the pirates off.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Typical.
That's a completely different fucking thread.

As someone stated earlier "pwned."

The only thing a pirate is scared of is running out of rum. Even then, we raid markets.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-07-22 23:55:03)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6759

So you "pwned" me by stating the obvious? The thread title is "Ninja's Vs. Pirate's: A Comperhensive Breakdown" Not "Let's first talk about ninjas and pirates, then FLAME"

PspRpg-7 wrote:

First off, illiterate means you can't read. Strike one for you for being an idiot.
Www.dictionary.com says:

Literacy is the ability to read and write. In modern context, the word means reading and writing in a level adequate for written communication and generally a level that enables one to successfully function at certain levels of a society.

Strike one for YOU for being an idiot.

EDIT:

You sparked the flame war in that post.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-07-23 00:00:24)

Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6792|Uhh... erm...
Roflcopter fuel be a valuable thing back at Tortuga, yes it is...

*hijacks Homeschtar's roflcopter*
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6759

PspRpg-7 wrote:

First off, illiterate means you can't read. Strike one for you for being an idiot.
Www.dictionary.com says:

Literacy is the ability to read and write. In modern context, the word means reading and writing in a level adequate for written communication and generally a level that enables one to successfully function at certain levels of a society.

/fail, the word was "ILLITERATE" not literacy

http://www.wordreference.com/ says:
illiterate
A    noun
    1     illiterate, illiterate person, nonreader
        a person unable to read

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-07-22 23:59:38)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6778

PspRpg-7 wrote:

So you "pwned" me by stating the obvious? The thread title is "Ninja's Vs. Pirate's: A Comperhensive Breakdown" Not "Let's first talk about ninjas and pirates, then FLAME"
QFT

Ninjas Pwn pirates in so many ways. heres a video of me pwning pirates

lots of scared pirates being pwnedobserve. I dont see a pirate doing that! and those soldiers are better than pirates btw

Last edited by cyborg_ninja-117 (2006-07-23 00:05:41)

Home
Section.80

Tetrino wrote:

Roflcopter fuel be a valuable thing back at Tortuga, yes it is...

*hijacks Homeschtar's roflcopter*
You always have to be doing something like this.

*lets Tetrino have my roflcopter because I'm so rich I have billions*
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6759

How many pirate videogames do you see?
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6792|Uhh... erm...
Ninjas are obsolete in the modern world. But the modern world still needs DVD pirates.

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

QFT

observe. I dont see a pirate doing that! and those soldiers are better than pirates btw
Snake is generally careless about others. He fends for himself and his close friends. This is the attitude of a pirate. This makes Snake a pirate. In the game Snake defeats the Cyborg ninja. Pirates > Ninjas.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Www.dictionary.com says:

/fail, the word was "ILLITERATE" not literacy

http://www.wordreference.com/ says:
illiterate
A    noun
    1     illiterate, illiterate person, nonreader
        a person unable to read
/You fail.

www.dictionary.com FULL TEXT:

Definitions of  illiterate on the Web:

* not able to read or write
    * ignorant: uneducated in the fundamentals of a given art or branch of learning; lacking knowledge of a specific field; "she is ignorant of quantum mechanics"; "he is musically illiterate"
    * lacking culture, especially in language and literature
    * a person unable to read
      wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

* Literacy is the ability to read and write. In modern context, the word means reading and writing in a level adequate for written communication and generally a level that enables one to successfully function at certain levels of a society.
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illiterate
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6590|Global Command
Crapolla, thats whatb that is.
The world stilkl needs Ninjas. What do you think Navy Seals are?
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6759

Snake is more of a ninja. Stealthy kills, ect. ect.

@Cyborg Ninja, I remember fighting him, it was a real bitch.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6778

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

QFT

observe. I dont see a pirate doing that! and those soldiers are better than pirates btw
Snake is generally careless about others. He fends for himself and his close friends. This is the attitude of a pirate. This makes Snake a pirate. In the game Snake defeats the Cyborg ninja. Pirates > Ninjas.
wrong link my bad, snake is an old buddy of mine, we fight a lot. but i get revived HAHAAHA! see i want ppl to believe that i was dead but im still alive biatches!
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6826|Dallas

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

QFT

You're comapring Solid Snake to a Pirate?  Isn't the whole point of Metal Gear to go around, be stealthy, not make noise, not be seen, kill with silence, etc etc etc?  It's simply one Ninja defeating another.

Cougar wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

QFT

You're comapring Solid Snake to a Pirate?  Isn't the whole point of Metal Gear to go around, be stealthy, not make noise, not be seen, kill with silence, etc etc etc?  It's simply one Ninja defeating another.
He acts like a ninja (if you play like that...pfft...pussy tactics. Go in, guns blazing, but anyways,) but his attitude is that of a pirate. His mentality is of a pirate. He is a pirate.

If ANYTHING, he is a pirate in a ninja's body. Thus making him a spy.

EDIT:

Cyborg_ninja-117, in Metal Gear Solid, the Ninja is killed in the end by Metal Gear, by being crushed, Since you did not commit suicide, it makes you a coward ninja doesn't it?

The ninja in the 2nd game is a different person, a girl might I add.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-07-23 00:09:05)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6778

Cougar wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

QFT

exactly, in every MGS theres a ninja. MGS3 the ninja is snake... mgs1 was me, mgs2 was the russian girl pretending to be me, mgs4 is raiden... hes not gay anymore (thank god) kojima made raiden as he is in mgs2 coz of what japanese girls like, japanese girls think ppl like raiden are cool, but western ppl think hes a gay emo.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard