Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6831|Noizyland

PspRpg-7 wrote:

And this is a bit retarded, but when have you heard "1337 pirate hacks" or "Wow, he totally pirated us with his knife! (or anyother weapon)"
If someone says "1337 Ninja hacks" or "Wow, he totally Ninja'd us with his knife" it just shows how totally fucking stupid they are. Personally I have never heard or seen anything like that.
And you do hear about Software Piracy Psp, you must admit.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6755

Tyferra wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

And this is a bit retarded,when have you heard "1337 pirate hacks" or "Wow, he totally pirated us with his knife! (or anyother weapon)"
If someone says "1337 Ninja hacks" or "Wow, he totally Ninja'd us with his knife" it just shows how totally fucking stupid they are. Personally I have never heard or seen anything like that.
And you do hear about Software Piracy Psp, you must admit.
Indeed I do. But like I said:

Psp wrote:

And this is a bit retarded, but...
And I thank you Ty, for having an intelligent argument, unlike some people.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-07-22 22:25:51)

I've never heard "1337 ninja hacks", and if I did, I'd be ashamed if I was you that they are ninja supporters. Who the fuck says "1337" anyways?

Only a ninja.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6755

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

I've never heard "1337 ninja hacks", and if I did, I'd be ashamed if I was you that they are ninja supporters. Who the fuck says "1337" anyways?

Only a ninja.
80% of gamers type or say 1337.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6788|Uhh... erm...
Even in WoW, ninjas are considered annoying and cheap. This is because they always steal items. One major dungeon bos is a pirate. Even in WoW, pirates > ninjas.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6821|Dallas

Stop trying to be the Maddox of BF2s.

Case closed.
Now see, it was all fun and games until your dumbass had to go and make it personal.  Here recently, you've been making some rather nasty comments to me, but lets look at your past comments to me:

Oh that's rich, +1.

Cougar wrote:

This fourmite is quite obviously seeking e-ass. You ass.
The Melissa virus is much better than the AIDS virus.

I love you.
Not to mention this thread which happens to be about your apparantly homosexual infatuation named MADDOX.  I found posts #1, #13 and #14 to be particularly intresting.

Or perhaps the karma you send my regularly........

-TheCanadianTerrorist 
The Easter Bunny Hates You Rofl -TheCanadianTerrorist 
Great Post! -TheCanadianTerrorist 
cougar... COUGAR!!! C O U G A R! ! ! ! ! -TheCanadianTerrorist 

Or maybe it was just because I broke your heart in the CS:S Zombie Mod thread that Jester12345 made, where you decided to bash everyone in the thread who said they liked CS:S as opposed to CS 1.5 or 1.6 or whatever.  I don't think I need to repeat what was said in that thread as I'm sure you remember.  Also the thread has been deleted because of you and I don't want to quote anything that isn't physically there anymore.

Grab your Cougar pom pom's and shut the hell up.  You are the picture definition of people who hate me because I made them look like a fool.

Last edited by Cougar (2006-07-22 22:43:32)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6755

Tetrino wrote:

Even in WoW, ninjas are considered annoying and cheap. This is because they always steal items. One major dungeon bos is a pirate. Even in WoW, pirates > ninjas.
So you're basing your opinion of ninjas and pirates? Hmmm.
Canadianinvasion
.:The D€S€RŦ ]V[ǾŲ∩Ŧ€€:.
+6|6701|Behind you with my knife
and WOW is a game for 12 year old pussies
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6576|Adelaide, South Australia

you're all thinking hollywood sterotypes.

Pirates:
they stole stuff. how? they fired warning shots to see if the target would surrender, rather than facing actual combat. if sed target fought back, the pirates would either run away, or fight and die. they werent great fighters, seeing as the majority of their targets surrendered so they never really faced battle. they were also prone to many diseases and sicknesses, being on the sea for so long. Scurvy, anyone? there were not enough rules to keep subordiantes in line, so pirates are more of a water-based angry mob.

Ninjas:
assassins. they completed their mission or died trying. they would only kill themselves if they lost a fight, but how many fights do ninjas lose, being stealthy? not many, i'd bet. they would rather make their enemy kill them than commit suicide. think to the kamikaze rush tactics that were used by the Japanese in WWII. but i cant see a ninja losing to a pirate anytime soon, so the suicide isnt really a valid argument.

clothes? which do you preffer?
A: black, loose clothes that are light, warm and comfortable
B: old clothes that you've had for years, and havent even washed for years, and smell like a... well, i'll leave that to your imagination.

Ninjas r better
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6788|Uhh... erm...
12 year olds can't pay for WoW. Try using some LEGITEMATE argument for once.

Cougar wrote:

Stop trying to be the Maddox of BF2s.

Case closed.
Now see, it was all fun and games until your dumbass had to go and make it personal.  Here recently, you've been making some rather nasty comments to me, but lets look at your past comments to me:

Oh that's rich, +1.

Cougar wrote:

This fourmite is quite obviously seeking e-ass. You ass.
The Melissa virus is much better than the AIDS virus.

I love you.
Not to mention this thread which happens to be about your apparantly homosexual infatuation named MADDOX.  I found posts #1, #13 and #14 to be particularly intresting.

Or perhaps the karma you send my regularly........

-TheCanadianTerrorist 
The Easter Bunny Hates You Rofl -TheCanadianTerrorist 
Great Post! -TheCanadianTerrorist 
cougar... COUGAR!!! C O U G A R! ! ! ! ! -TheCanadianTerrorist 

Or maybe it was just because I broke your heart in the CS:S Zombie Mod thread that Jester12345 made, where you decided to bash everyone in the thread who said they liked CS:S as opposed to CS 1.5 or 1.6 or whatever.  I don't think I need to repeat what was said in that thread as I'm sure you remember.  Also the thread has been deleted because of you and I don't want to quote anything that isn't physically there anymore.

Grab your Cougar pom pom's and shut the hell up.  You are the picture definition of people who hate me because I made them look like a fool.
You don't want to quote anything physically there yet you make up a bunch of quotes and fake karma comments? Fucking hypocrite.

Looks like I made you the fool.

By the way, CS mods are for nubs, and so is CS:2.0.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-07-22 22:59:25)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6755

You don't want to quote anything physically there yet you make up a bunch of quotes and fake karma comments? Fucking hypocrite.

CS mods are for nubs? And source? typical, I'll bet you've never played source. 1.6 is a total hackfest, because no one fucking plays it. They're playing source. Usually when I see someone get pwnt in source they say "ZOMG 1.6 IS LYKE SO MUCH BETTAR TAN THIS SHIT, NOOBIES!!!!111111" A bit extreme, but you get the gist.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6576|Adelaide, South Australia

what happened to Pirates vs Ninjas?
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6788|Uhh... erm...
We stopped because pirates won. Besides, Source isn't that bad. Altough the bots can be annoying...
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6755

Tetrino wrote:

We stopped because pirates won. Besides, Source isn't that bad. Altough the bots can be annoying...
Pirates won? How so?

PspRpg-7 wrote:

CS mods are for nubs? And source? typical, I'll bet you've never played source. 1.6 is a total hackfest, because no one fucking plays it. They're playing source. Usually when I see someone get pwnt in source they say "ZOMG 1.6 IS LYKE SO MUCH BETTAR TAN THIS SHIT, NOOBIES!!!!111111" A bit extreme, but you get the gist.
I did play Source. I had it. I gave it away for free, because I wouldn't charge anyone in their right minds for the game. Source is actually the hack-fest, you see, the hacks in Source are much more fluent. As a result, there are much more hackers then 1.6, because in 1.6 they all get banned right away because of how blatant it is.

Not that it matters, hacks are for pubs. If you hack in a league you will be banned from most leagues.

I went from scrimming in 1.6 with a ratio of 2-2.5:1 to a ratio of 5:1 in Source. I was playing against self-proclaimed "CAL-M" teams.

Source is too fucking easy. Awping in 1.6 actually takes skill. In Source everything is so much slower and the HITBOXES ARE SO OFF that you can hit someone 1/4's of a second AFTER THEY PAST THE SCREEN. Too actual good players, that's a lot of time.

On a final note:

Just TRY to hack with VAC 2's new updates.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

Pirates won? How so?
I showed the thread starter up...twice.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-07-22 23:14:21)

Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6788|Uhh... erm...

Canadianinvasion wrote:

and WOW is a game for 12 year old pussies
This argument, by a ninja, shows that even in a 'game for 12 year old noobs', ninjas still suck.

Therefore, indirectly, the ninja himself is saying pirates are beter than ninjas.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6755

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I did play Source. I had it. I gave it away for free, because I wouldn't charge anyone in their right minds for the game. Source is actually the hack-fest, you see, the hacks in Source are much more fluent. As a result, there are much more hackers then 1.6, because in 1.6 they all get banned right away because of how blatant it is.

Not that it matters, hacks are for pubs. If you hack in a league you will be banned from most leagues.

I went from scrimming in 1.6 with a ratio of 2-2.5:1 to a ratio of (5:1) in Source. I was playing against self-proclaimed "CAL-M" teams.

Source is too fucking easy. Awping in 1.6 actually takes skill. In Source everything is so much slower and the HITBOXES ARE SO OFF that you can hit someone 1/4's of a second AFTER THEY PAST THE SCREEN. Too actual good players, that's a lot.

On a final note:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

Pirates won? How so?
IMO you didn't. Even if you did, how does that prove that pirates are better than ninjas?

PspRpg-7 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I went from scrimming in 1.6 with a ratio of 2-2.5:1 to a ratio of (5:1) in Source. I was playing against self-proclaimed "CAL-M" teams.

Source is too fucking easy. Awping in 1.6 actually takes skill. In Source everything is so much slower and the HITBOXES ARE SO OFF that you can hit someone 1/4's of a second AFTER THEY PAST THE SCREEN. Too actual good players, that's a lot.

On a final note:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Pirates won? How so?
IMO you didn't. Even if you did, how does that prove that pirates are better than ninjas?
We are smarter, even when we are sober.

You should be ashamed.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6755

Lmao! A smart pirate? A rare breed indeed! Unfortunately you are not among them.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6821|Dallas

Tyferra wrote:

Blackbeard was impressive in the way he tied lit fuses to his Dreadlocked beard as he viciously attacked people. His flag... well, not the best.
My favourite historical Pirate is Calico Jack. Sure he dressed like a fag, (hence the name 'Calico',) but he had the coolest flag:
http://www.vicandbob.net/images_jim/Cal … _small.jpg
So if you saw a gay guy running down the street holding hands with Richard Simmons....but he was wearing a cool shirt, that all of the sudden makes him a hardcore badass?

Tyferra wrote:

Also he sailed with the only two female Pirates in History, Anne Bonny and Mary Read. He was captured and hung... not the best death like dying in battle, but at least he didn't commit suicide like a common ninja.
Ahh, but as you state yourself later in the post, different places, different cultures, different methods.  Where he may look like a hero for allowing himself to be hung in the West, in the East he would have been seen as a coward for not ending himself and allowing others to send him into the next life.  I side with the ninja's here.  I look at it like this:

If you were surrounded by Zombies and the only was out was the one bullet in your gun or to be eaten alive, what would you do?

Tyferra wrote:

Now to try and discredit Cougar further, (a difficult task given most members here seem to be more swayed towards Ninjas.
Hardly.  Look at the thread thus far.

------------------------------

Tyferra wrote:

Emo? Doubtful for both, but if you were willing to take an equally unfair outlook on Ninjas as Cougar has for Mr. Teach, you could say that they are Emo for wearing nothing but Black.
For stealth.  Special Operatives of todays armies also wear black.  Not as a fashion statement, but rather as a survival tool.

Tyferra wrote:

All limbs attached? Good point one would think. However as far as masculinity is concerned, a Ninja who was injured to the same extent as a Pirate would be rendered useless and probably commit sucide himself rather than battling on.
Limb is to Ninja as Boat is to Pirate.  I'm sure a Pirate would go down with his ship before swimming to the winner and begging for help.  Just as a Ninja would suicide before seeking medical attention.

Tyferra wrote:

Silent Killers? Well, you got tha one right, but how important and impressive is silent killing when Pirates have the balls to attack battleships full of armed soldiers to take booty, rather than sneaking in to silently cut a solitary man's throat? I'll leave that up to you anyways.
Most Ninja's work alone, as where Pirates have an entire crew.  Pirates are also on water in giant ships, it's a bit hard to be stealthy.  Ninja's operate on land.

Tyferra wrote:

Ever get caught? Another fairly good point, although the reason few Ninjas get caught is because if their position is comprimised, they will kill themselves. Also the general rule in Shogun Japan was that Ninjas should be killed on sight, (a more common occurence than folklaw would have you believe.) Meanwhile if someone caught a Pirate, there was a great celebration and the Pirate was executed in a manner fit for a respected enemy rather than a commonplace assassin.
Ninja's were killed on sight, becuase if you didn't kill them as soon as possible the ninja would find a way to kill you, whereas a pirate is pretty much done and no longer a threat when his ship and crew are gone.

Tyferra wrote:

Badass looking? Well, one can figure that out for themselves. One is either partial to ragged finary or black pajamas, but like I said, I'll leave that up to you.
Once again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Tyferra wrote:

Uses pussy weaons? Well, another one which is a matter of opinion. Sharp stars and daggers or cannons, cutlasses and blunderbusses. Personlly I think few weapons are 'pussy' as such, but as far as Pirates having pussy weapons, I'd have to disagree.
One shot from the pistol, missed, throw the gun down, pull out the sword, put hand on hip and proceed to dance around like a sissy until someone gets stabbed.

Ninja's just throw a steel star that cracks your skull open and instantly kills you without a sound and then moves on to the next guy.

Tyferra wrote:

Uses manly weapons? Like above, except I even more stongly disagree wih Mr. Cougar. How can a shiney star be considered manly, or a thin dagger? Personally I think they can be considered perfect accessories to the "Pound" bar on Dixon Street Wellington, (if you didn't catch any of that, it is a gay bar.)
Hidden away, nicely fitting with the aforementioned black pajamas, or mean weapons, obviously well-used, roughly strapped to one's sides because the wearer knows no-one's going to mess with one looking as mean as him anyway.
Now, I love me some guns, beleive me I do.  But if I saw two guys fighting, one with a gun and one with a shiny star, and the guy with star won.....yeah he's a badass.  If the guy with the gun won, your kinda like...meh. 

Tyferra wrote:

Skilled? Another one which applies to both. Different skills of course. A Pirate has no need for the skills of an assasson, like the Ninja has no need fo nautical skills. For an example, lets swap their roles around. If a Pirate was an assassin, sure maybe he would not be as subtle as the Ninja, but killing is second nature to most men. Hardly an 'elite' skill. Put a Ninja on a boat in th open water and he wouldn't know what to do. He'd die of thirst or starvation, or be boarded by Pirates. I daresay he would have comitted suicide before he let anything that horrible happen to him though. Pussy.
Illogical Comparison.  Ninja's have no need to board a boat in the first place, just as Pirates have no need to be stealthy.

Tyferra wrote:

Lucky? Well, depends on the person. Honestly I think this is irrelevent as all people have some sort of luck. A Pirates luck though, good or bad, is taken as granted. They live on regardless. However, if luck turned foul for a Ninja, no doubt he would again resort to taking his own life... what was this about Ninjas not being Emo again?
We covered this already.

Tyferra wrote:

Defeats > Victories? A Ninja only needs to be defeated once and he is finished. A Pirate can suffer many defeats and still go on. I suppose this is where this lopsided opinion comes from.
meh, all the famous Pirates are dead.  Everyone heard about it too.  Ever hear of a Ninja being defeated?  Didn't think so. 

Tyferra wrote:

Victories < Defeats? Well that depends. A Ninja's victory means he has killed one man and got out scot free. A Pirates victory means he and his crew have overrun an enemy ship and taken captives and booty. I know which kind of victory I'd prefer.
Or perhaps the ninja gets paid more for killing one man than Pirates do for killing an entire crew.  Either way, perhaps the Ninja's do it out of loyalty to some head Ninja master.  Pirates just run around like stray dogs, stinking up the ocean.  Ninja's are like purebred elite warriors.  Pirates are scroungy, ill-groomed mutts.

--------------

Tyferra wrote:

As to the winner, I have no doubts that it is the Pirates. Pirates live on in today's culture, you'll even find them still existing, (although now they don large T-shirts an outsized glasses and call themselves "Software" Pirates.) You'll see them in recent movies - yes, I know Johnny Depp's drunk, cowardly Pirate is somewhat of comic relief, but what was the last Ninja you saw on the silver screen? Chris Farley in "Beverly Hills Ninja"?

Thank you for you time. Thought you might like to hear both sides of the story.

Up yours Cougar.

- Calico Ty.
Up yours to buddy. 
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6821|Dallas

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I went from scrimming in 1.6 with a ratio of 2-2.5:1 to a ratio of 5:1 in Source. I was playing against self-proclaimed "CAL-M" teams.

Source is too fucking easy. Awping in 1.6 actually takes skill. In Source everything is so much slower and the HITBOXES ARE SO OFF that you can hit someone 1/4's of a second AFTER THEY PAST THE SCREEN. Too actual good players, that's a lot of time.

On a final note:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

Pirates won? How so?
Ok, if you say so.  We'll let the masses decide on that matter. 

Like I need to make up quotes and karma comments, I did a search and spent 10 minutes looking at the Cougar ass-kissing fest that is your post history.  I also noticed how you can't make a thread that isn't locked for stupidity in the first 10 minutes or just plain fails because no one cares.  Like I said, just another jealous asshole who's mad because I made them look bad. 

As I proceed to crawl back up the ladder after lowering myself to your level, I bid you farewell.  Don't really care about what you have to say anymore, not that its ever anything other than "ooOOOo 1.6 owns source!!11".

Bye bye.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6773
Ok ok, well lets talk about honour and trust shall we? See if you pay pirates enough money, they will sell their information or if they are interrogated. Ninjas on the other hand commit sepeku, which is using a dagger and stab yourself in the stomach and pull the knife to the left really hard. Ninjas only do this when we are totally surrounded and have no other choice, yes ninjas get fucked sometimes, were not invinvible.

As for ninja star (shourikan) they are NOT a weapon, they are used for distraction, i throw one at you then you dodge it, next second your dead.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6788|Uhh... erm...
Who needs honor when you have a fun life?

We pirates are full of adventure, frequently feeling the thrill of the hunt, plundering and pillaging for the heck of it, and when we fancy a break, we make port at Tortuga and have our share of ale, women and fiendly brawling.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6755

Tetrino wrote:

Who needs honor when you have a fun life?

We pirates are full of adventure, frequently feeling the thrill of the hunt, plundering and pillaging for the heck of it, and when we fancy a break, we make port at Tortuga and have our share of ale, women and fiendly brawling.
Is this before or after you get killed by a long range cannon shot / stabbed in the back / mutinied / die of scurvy?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard