TrevorP
+0|6794
20000 per second? are you serious? anti missle guns cant even do that...I doubt its even physically possible for one barrel to shoo thta tmany a second.
chickenmuncher
+2|6752| U.S.A.
TrevorP, please take no offence to this,but either you don't fully speak English fluently or your a ****ing retard, when he siad "how about adding an expirimental gun that shoots 20000 per second" he was being sarcastic. He was making fun of the fact that all the people wanted pointless/usless guns added to an aleady great game.
Cookie Monster
+0|6767|Shaw AFB

rEdTe@M wrote:

I am 14
I have never been called a noob in BF2
Congratulations!!
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6756

Shape charges are bombs that are designed to explode with a great deal of force in only one direction. This means that they will blow through a door but won't harm the people waiting outside.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

i think there should be blood and gore, but i dont think it would be rated 18+, because think of all the games like hitman contracts thats very bloody and its isnt 18+, also cs:s has sum blood no 18+, i can give many more examples but theres no need. it would make its funnier and better if it had blood. just imagine a guy gettig blown up by a grenade instead of flying 100m into the air u see his arm flying off and blood going everywhere. also you should be able to see the critically wounded with blood flowing out of them or them holding onto their stomach. that would be real good.
CC-Marley
+407|6829

rEdTe@M wrote:

I am 14
NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you have.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

CC-Marley wrote:

rEdTe@M wrote:

I am 14
NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you have.
loooool
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6807|The planet Tophet
hahah owned
DriftX
+0|6787
If you want blood in a game then go play something else.

Most of the time blood is found in games where you run around and shoot the living shit out of whatever you see, not more strategy-oriented games like BF2.

I also don't want to see an M rating slapped onto BF2. I myself am a young player (13 and 1/2 to be exact), and so are many others who play BF2. You guys always say things like how you think an M rating will not stop people under 17. While that may be true for the most part, there are always some people, like myself, who wouldn't be able to buy it.
samstar81
Straddle my Member
+0|6760|The Netherlands
shapecharges are mostly used in buildingdemolitions, doing exactly what fikraag7 said, and are mostly used to cut steel beams.
Would be nice if u could take out a building that way in bf2, like the usmc chopperspawn on sharqi or a crane in any of the levels

hmm...what about not having to cap flags, but having to destroy spawnpoints, which would force some necessary defending into the game?

just an idea..
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6777|UK
What about the javelin missle? Although you should only get one or two missles and the tankies should be able to know they're being painted immeadiatly. They had this in Joint Operations: Escalation addon and it made tankwhores think twice.

The Javelin is a man-portable antitank missile using an imaging infrared "fire-and-forget" system. It uses neither wires nor lasers for guidance. The missile has a small thermal imaging TV camera in the nose and a computer that is sufficiently sophisticated that once locked onto a tank, it will follow it autonomously, even if it is moving. The missile is designed to attack the topside of a tank where the armor is thinner. After launch, the missile climbs to a 330-660 ft altitude and dives at a 45-degree angle. The warhead is a tandem shaped-charge for penetrating explosive reactive armor. The first charge detonates the armor and the second penetrates the vehicle. The Javelin can defeat any known enemy armor.

The Javelin has secondary capabilities against helicopters and ground-fighting positions. Its direct-attack capability will engage targets with overhead cover or in bunkers. Its "soft launch" allows employment from within buildings and enclosed fighting positions. The soft launch signature limits the gunner's exposure to the enemy, thus increasing survivability.

It basically shoots up into the air once fired riiiight up there then drops back down direcltly onto the top of the tank where its armour is weakest (although BF2 physics seem to disagree with this) if another game has done it, it cant be that hard. Especially as we're talking about Novalogic here lol.

https://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/101794.jpg

Last edited by Milk.org (2005-11-05 02:32:18)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

rEdTe@M wrote:

If BF2 was rated M I would make my parents buy it
Just like I made them buy
-GTA san andreas PC
-Halo PC
-Halo 2 Xbox
-Solder of fortnne 2 Xboxs
-True Crimes Xbox
-Prince of Persia 2
-Riddick
and many others
ohhhhhh REBEL!!!!!
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6777|UK
State the obvious? Well then there's another reason to add it, no extra graphics work.
-(PK)-DarkIllusion
+1|6841
blah blah blah.. rn't u guys happy wit the game?.. i mean come on dice ain't dont care... they got their money already. they dont care bout comming here n readin.... just b happy wit wut u have... if u dont, well just leave. if ur that desperate for new things just wait for the mods(which r lookin awesome btw) hopefully at least 1 will come out this year...
DriftX
+0|6787

rEdTe@M wrote:

If BF2 was rated M I would make my parents buy it
Just like I made them buy
-GTA san andreas PC
-Halo PC
-Halo 2 Xbox
-Solder of fortnne 2 Xboxs
-True Crimes Xbox
-Prince of Persia 2
-Riddick
and many others
And that is what's wrong with the world today.

You have bad parents, and you're being a bad child for "making" them buy a game for you. I have never "made" my parents buy something; I ask politely for it, and if they say no, then I'll stop. If I were a parent I wouldn't let my kid "make" me buy a game, I will only buy it if I think it's okay for him/her to play.

Oh, and also, I don't need to study. I play BF2 for at least 2 hours a day and I still maintain 4.0s. I'll study whenever the damned hell I feel like I need to.
Rotter
+0|6767|United States

FLaXCarnage wrote:

GotMex? wrote:

I'm not sure how fewer sales for the young teenager demographic is a bad thing. Make it Adults only I say, maybe we can get some less noobs on there.
How much you wanna bet Blazin.Uk or Broggi arent adults.
Yeah, I bet they aren't. But, they're probalby in mid to older teens. Who has that much time to waste? What does blazin have, like 900 hours in? lol. That's crazy. I think it would be a bit stupid to put in blood and gore though, BF games have always been known as being slightly cleaner than all the other trash around.

P.S. DriftX, I can't agree with you more. Your parents are your parents. No makin' them do what you want. The more our parents say no, probably the better we'll be off. Let's hear it for parents!

Last edited by Rotter (2005-11-05 18:52:29)

chickenmuncher
+2|6752| U.S.A.
One of the things about video games is its NOT real war. When and RPG flys into your stomach and out the side and a guy runs up gives you alittle shock and your up and on your way I wouldn't expect to see blood flying all over everything and his head rolling to the right and his left arm hung on the wall, just to be back to normal in seconds. The game is fine how it is, more gore would make the medic kit look even more cheesy than it is now.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6777|UK

-(PK)-DarkIllusion wrote:

blah blah blah.. rn't u guys happy wit the game?.. i mean come on dice ain't dont care... they got their money already. they dont care bout comming here n readin.... just b happy wit wut u have... if u dont, well just leave. if ur that desperate for new things just wait for the mods(which r lookin awesome btw) hopefully at least 1 will come out this year...
Lmao well I don't know if you noticed this is the "improvements" section of the forum, we know it won't happen so to quote you and so many like you, If you don't like it fuck off?.

Neeeext.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard