BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6741|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

Snakeyezzz wrote:

I was on Straferight this morning with Volx........all he does is bunnyhop and NOW I AM 100% POSITIVE he uses some sort of aimbot.NO ONE is THAT accurate in the middle of 3 bunnyhops in a row...not to mention his uncanny ability to be able to shoot thru solid steel(I was on top of a railcar near the bridge and was killed in 2 shots thru solid steel by VOLX.......he even tried to bunnyhop THRU the opening in the fence for crying out loud)......NICE to know the top guy in BF2 is a 100% cheating little puke.
AND I had a full MED rating when he got me too I may add.
Sounds like Volx owned you.
Jim_Bred
+15|6652
i've killed him a few times, but never like face to face...always grenade
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6822|Colorado
Congrats I guess, I brought the cocoa puffs!
https://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:UfywvSY21JQQ4M:www.galleryc.net/images/Q06.JPG

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2006-07-22 21:50:42)

BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6720|United States
I'm sure it's cool to be the point leader of the world in such a massive online game, but really, what a waste of time. The amount of time sitting at a computer a day to get such a high score is insane and hard to comprehend. If he has the time and wants to waste it and wants to then more power to him. I don't understand why people trash talk him for playing a game. The only sad thing about him is that he has over 700 hours on one kit, uses a dolphin dive macro, and only plays one map over and over again. I don't understand how that can be fun for anyone.
moose_rider
+30|6792|Puyallup, WA
Its not hard to dolphin dive repetedly so show me some proof he uses a macro besides your personal beliefs.
ericcartmanisbest
+24|6690|GREAT Britain

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

And in all actuality I am a geek for playing cpu games anyway!! WE ALL ARE!! lol
Some one calls me a geek for playing games i just threaten them. They back off fairly quickly
u threaten them? touchy subject then is it? little bit insecure that theyre right maybe? ....

Last edited by ericcartmanisbest (2006-07-22 22:08:30)

Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6669|Adelaide, South Australia

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/Nachtefuchs/image0010fs.gif
Cursed You
+64|6738|Idaho
BushViper is sexy.

Yay for Volx hitting a landmark, shame on him for spamming nades and ammo with his fabled macroing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard