Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6617
Why low ranked players start to play when schools out? I'm not complaining, just asking. And btw I have noticed that "noobs" are nicer. They don't (usually) run under planes or force TK or TK for plane, and they do teamwork. I have seen pretty many times when low ranked team beats high ranked team because they do teamwork and cap flags and don't just camp for vehicles and TK each other.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6524|London (At Heart)

I got moaned at today because on my flying account I am only a corporal.

The conversations

*a few of us waiting for a j-10, some half decent gunny sgt gets it, some sgt major shoots him out the cokpit to steal it. He obviously gets punished, I decided, if he can wantsa to TK people, he can TK me too for being an arsehole so I run under the jet*

Him: Ololol you are a fag!1

Me: Why?

Him: yoo run unda my jet! fag fag fag!

Me: You just TKed someone in front of me! I thought you liked minus points... my bad!

Him: You are bad i planes, let high ranks fly.

Me: You couldnt shoot me out of the F35 last round, and you are calling ME a bad pilot?

Him: LOLOL You only have two stripes, you obviously stink at flying!

Me: Well ok, we will see who sucks...

KICKING for saying banned word 'SUCK'

Me: Ffs!

I like the low ranks, they wait patiently
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

I like the low ranks too, they're easy points.
Ir0n-M@n
has the greatest stats on earth
+125|6742|Germany
as long as they dont try to fly when i want to fly and as long as they are not my copilot in the fight heli, they are ok..
but whats the matter when a noob's a gunner in heli??? they dont hit anything -.- one man heli is even more sensefull^^
Masta_Daco
+39|6734|Amsterdam,The Netherlands

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

lol agreed, they are cannon fodder for my plane/helo
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6721|Doncaster, England

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

What do you class as low rank ?

A Gunnery Sergeant with 8000ish points and 45 hours of play ?
Cursed You
+64|6585|Idaho
Some of them are good, but some of them dont really have a sense of situational awareness.  Cant count the number of times a low rank ran in front of me shooting or went prone in front of me when I was sniping.  I was on the crane on Sharqi, and someone comes up and sits in front of me because they think its a "good spot".  Regardless they saw him but not me and owned him so they didnt think anyone was up there.  So I guess theyre good.

So meh.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6642|Ohio
the worst is noob medics. you die and 5 medics charge your body go prone and.... throw 30 medic bags at your body, effectively burying it, i guess to save time on sending it home for a funeral.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6528|Boston, MA
I don't see what's so bad about players with low ranks. Did anybody ever think that they actually play FPS games a lot? I never really got that much better at this game from day one other than flying the helicopters simply because I always play FPS games and I played a lot of BF1942 so I got a lot of experience in vehicles and planes. I can easily take down the highest ranking players. All the ranks really mean to me is how much you've played the game, not how good you are...
revolution.inc
Pass
+35|6768|Phoenix, Az

Hacial wrote:

Why low ranked players start to play when schools out?.
that's why.
Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6500
Want noobs? Go play 1.12

Most of them dont even know there is a new patch out.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6617
[What Shem wrote]

I agree. Many higher ranked players are cocky and judge people from the rank but low ranked don't do that and give a chance and aren't smacktards. I'm not saying all higher ranked people are annoying force TKers and TK for plane and smacktards but usually these people who force TK and TK for vehicles and are smacktards are higher ranked. Forcing TK when something like that happens what you said is good thing. Sometimes there is some smacktard low ranks but possibly they are high ranked but made new account for fooling around.

I'm 1st Sgt. but I fly with low ranked people because sometimes low ranked are good pilots, but then it gets annoying when they totally can't fly but still keep getting into chopper.

Edit// I'm not saying I hate "noobs", I like them. And what "Ffs" is?

Last edited by Hacial (2006-07-22 09:39:11)

-Gunsmoke-
+165|6632|South Jersey
any rank below me is a low rank
James-m
+28|6547|England
lol
Dagriz
+1|6490

Harmonics wrote:

Want noobs? Go play 1.12

-------» lol

edit: the only thing that i hate with low ranked player is that they dont always realize that u need medic,repair or ammo next to it i dont judge them

Last edited by Dagriz (2006-07-22 09:41:44)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6827|Denver colorado

Harmonics wrote:

Want noobs? Go play 1.12

o.0 people.. play that?

lol, i bet there are 100 people who are pure dolfin divers and live on 1. 11 or 1.10 or w.e. just think, 4 servers, all karkand flailing around around the hotel.

oh and btw, i love the low ranketts. i love them to follow me around when im ground pounding. they always seem to be nice when you are talking to them on the mic and they distract the enemy, give me cover fire, helth, ammo. you name it. one of my friends is the biggest noob at bf2 and all games for that matter but when im on a server he manages to join and get in my squad and help me out with things that i try to stay away from. (tanks. helis, apcs)

Last edited by lavadisk (2006-07-22 09:45:32)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6563|England

The worst is noob heli pilots and gunners. I lined up over a tank earlier on Dalian. 10 seconds later...no TV fired, not even the main gun.
15 seconds...nothing (surprised a jet or another heli didnt get us by this time...), so i swooped in with missiles and took the sod out.
Same occured just after with an APC, cept this time, an enemy heli took us out

So, I go back to the pad, someone else waiting. He decides to fly. Takes off, flies backwards and blows up in the tree. And he was a Gunnery Sgt.
I only ever use a heli on Dalian plant and only if its free, and about 1/10 times when I do get one, I get a decent gunner/pilot with me. Every other time, its some jerk who thinks he can take out a plane with a main cannon whilst some tank is sat waiting right below us.

Last edited by Snake (2006-07-22 09:44:22)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6827|Denver colorado

Snake wrote:

The worst is noob heli pilots and gunners. I lined up over a tank earlier on Dalian. 10 seconds later...no TV fired, not even the main gun.
15 seconds...nothing (surprised a jet or another heli didnt get us by this time...), so i swooped in with missiles and took the sod out.
Same occured just after with an APC, cept this time, an enemy heli took us out

So, I go back to the pad, someone else waiting. He decides to fly. Takes off, flies backwards and blows up in the tree. And he was a Gunnery Sgt.
I only ever use a heli on Dalian plant and only if its free, and about 1/10 times when I do get one, I get a decent gunner/pilot with me. Every other time, its some jerk who thinks he can take out a plane with a main cannon whilst some tank is sat waiting right below us.
yeah. the most noobish noobs are the people who try and fly or wait for a car. they are always in front of you or not shooting. but when i get a noob gunner im fine because i can fly solo and the only thing i miss is the solo hellfire when somebody occupies it. but i do like it sometimes because they randomly say like, OMG YOUR soo GOOD!!! or WEE DO THE TRIPPLE BARREL ROLL AGAIN!!. as a matter of fact, once, when we couldnt even get to the mainland on wake i just had fun and entertained. i danced and took people on rides on cars on the carrier and flew people around and did backflips and such.
ridetohell
+10|6592

Harmonics wrote:

Want noobs? Go play 1.12

i was round my friends house the other day and he haddent played fo ages it was only patched to 1.12 and i said why havent you guys Patched??
i got ignored and continoud to get tk lol!
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6528|Boston, MA
The main thing I hate is when I'm driving one of the transport vehicles with a gunner and they just spray a the tank or APC. I'm trying to avoid them while they don't see me and they just end up attracting the armor's attention, it get annoying.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

jamesb wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Anything under Staff Sergeant that recently got the game. And you seem to think this is my first account =p

EDIT: Or maybe a Sgt Major with 600 hours of play =p

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-07-22 10:00:45)

TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6621|Birmingham, UK

lavadisk wrote:

Harmonics wrote:

Want noobs? Go play 1.12

o.0 people.. play that?

lol, i bet there are 100 people who are pure dolfin divers and live on 1. 11 or 1.10 or w.e. just think, 4 servers, all karkand flailing around around the hotel.

oh and btw, i love the low ranketts. i love them to follow me around when im ground pounding. they always seem to be nice when you are talking to them on the mic and they distract the enemy, give me cover fire, helth, ammo. you name it. one of my friends is the biggest noob at bf2 and all games for that matter but when im on a server he manages to join and get in my squad and help me out with things that i try to stay away from. (tanks. helis, apcs)
This is so true now. The more I play, the more relevance this has to me.
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6721|Doncaster, England

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

jamesb wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Anything under Staff Sergeant that recently got the game. And you seem to think this is my first account =p

EDIT: Or maybe a Sgt Major with 600 hours of play =p
Do I ?
You got a Chrystal ball then, or psychic powers ?

Nice edit, shame it took you a while to think of that.
If I was bothered about my stats, I would have started again with a new account and not put them on display.

I think any rank with a stripe is low, as 1st Lieutenant is about half way.

Go on then show your old account, lets see if your as bad as me.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6619|Gold coast, Aus.
noob snipers are worsest (its a word. i swear) a few (i mean a very few) snipers can kill thigns which helps the team (one enemy death, one less ticket) but noob snipers, seemngly just look at things. I swear all they do is use tehre sniper as a looking device. "OMFG!! LOOK AT THAT AWESOME FLOWER"

Or when they try to machine gun a tank in the helo, then stop firing to shoot a TV (finally) and you have them PERFECTLY lined up, and they take litterally 10 sconds to aim at the tank before shooting (by then the tank has nearly killed you) and fire, and somehow have te missile going straight for it, then make the misile fly upwards into the sky/sea.

Yes, that happened to me today.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6656| United States of America

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard