KnifeWhore
+1|6753|USA
i have recently made an AA whore name but have not gotten 100 points yet i have only played one round.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6763
hahahaha you are a knifewhore you loser
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6763

hahahaha you are a necroposter you loser
[Valhalla]iMac_Attack
+2|6760|Houston, Texas
you haven't seen anything until you check this guy.  caveman8fb  im sure he has added about 300 more knives kill since the bf2s stop updating as well.  He had 30 plus last night.  when i was playing with him.
Coolbeano
+378|6763

I haven't touched ShockPaddleWhore for almost a month.... got boring after a while lol.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6762
anyone notice what a statpad queer natru22 is? ..hey thanks for sharing with us how lame you are ...

http://bf2s.com/player/natru22/
[Valhalla]iMac_Attack
+2|6760|Houston, Texas
Guruz
Sir
+20|6838|government yard in trenchtown.
The most knife kills in the world?

http://www.bf2s.com/player/13794545/

Finland to win!
And I've played with him many times, he doesnt cheat, he really knows how to sneak up people..

Last edited by Guruz (2005-12-06 05:41:34)

Coolbeano
+378|6763

I don't know why, I'm not trying to insult anybody though but I just hate it when the words "sneaking up" appear in knifing strategies...

It's a KNIFE people, it's not going to fail you if they see you... stop using it as a last resort, it's a powerful weapon against anything when used properly and it will never ever fail you.
Guruz
Sir
+20|6838|government yard in trenchtown.

Coolbeano wrote:

I don't know why, I'm not trying to insult anybody though but I just hate it when the words "sneaking up" appear in knifing strategies...

It's a KNIFE people, it's not going to fail you if they see you... stop using it as a last resort, it's a powerful weapon against anything when used properly and it will never ever fail you.
Yeah, but he doesn't dolphin-dive-rush to people either, he sorta runs behind an obstacle, goes prone, then when the victim has passed him (or looks away), he sprints to him and cuts his balls off
Usually.

But.. any respect to the Finnish Knife Champion?

Last edited by Guruz (2005-12-06 09:25:54)

kn0ckahh
+98|6738|netherlands, sweet lake city
I just   love smoke greneade whores
Scharfschütze [GeR]
+0|6717|Berlin, Germany
I don´t really can understand why people lke to be the best one with one weapon like the Defibrillator, in my eyes just a kiddie want to be admire by killing with that "weapon". All the others will try to kill like a normal soldier with the Assault rifle & Others...

It´s juzt my opinion..

Ehhm i´m a newbie @ Bf2s (i love this page!) and i´m sorry but my english is not the perfect one, but i will try to get better and write some boring posts every day.

Could anyone tell me how to center my signature...?I doesn´t works with the (tipical) [center] [/center]. O.o HELP!

Bye...

Last edited by Scharfschütze [GeR] (2005-12-06 09:52:11)

KnifeWhore
+1|6753|USA

Coolbeano wrote:

i dont know what u r talking about but the knife fails alot u can stab some one more then once with out them dieing

Last edited by KnifeWhore (2005-12-06 10:06:39)

KnifeWhore
+1|6753|USA
just want to say a whore is some one that uses one thing all the time likr my knifewhore name or AAwhore name not in a round where u hop in a jet fly around get 60+ kills and no deaths u are not a whore u have only been in it once the whole round i hate it when they call me that "you fucking jet whore thats all u do" is the most used quote i hear of course if i try to respon i will crash or go into a flat spin
KnifeWhore
+1|6753|USA
just want to say a whore is some one that uses one thing all the time likr my knifewhore name or AAwhore name not in a round where u hop in a jet fly around get 60+ kills and no deaths u are not a whore u have only been in it once the whole round i hate it when they call me that "you fucking jet whore thats all u do" is the most used quote i hear of course if i try to respon i will crash or go into a flat spin
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6752|Toronto, ON
Yawn.  Props to the Finnish man.
Alpha as fuck.
dan.ppunk
+0|6702
what's peoples knife scores, i mean i right now have 666, i thought id have like one of the highest, if there was an actual score board for the knife .  But anyways, one technique i've learned in hand to hand knife combat 1 on 1, when you attack, twist your character, and it work most of the time for me, ive only lost about 5 knife battles, 3 of them due to idiots shooting at me or my team shooting at the enemy, otherwise if i see a guy laying down, i confirm its an enemy and then sprint to him and drop to the ground and cut him up, i did that like 75% of all of my knife kills.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard