cohen1976
+14|6767
http://bf2s.com/player/c4wh0re/ i had so much fun yesterday, this brought me on a great idea. al i did was strap c4 on a car then drive around til i found armor then just drive in it BOOM!!
these tankwhores whre crying out loud!! i heard all sorts of things like ....u are cheating.....thats a hardware ban!!....lol dude whats up??....ooh u cant spawn camp ne more lol so funy
Guruz
Sir
+20|6838|government yard in trenchtown.
Wow, that 'Explosives' picture looks cool.

Perhaps I'll create an explosive-using and shock-paddling account too.
I will, when I get 50k.
KnifeWhore
+1|6753|USA
im going to make an AA only name.
r00fus
+2|6791
does sgt maxpower play on your computer too?  Because you have his medals in your sig.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6796|Barrington, RI

r00fus wrote:

does sgt maxpower play on your computer too?  Because you have his medals in your sig.
I noticed that myself. I think he just wants to get attention. I doubt MaxPower plays on the same computer.  not with over 1400 hours played.  This is the first I've seen of someone stealing medals from soemone else's sig.
A.Deric
+0|6750|Norway
that first rank is just sick!
how long has he been playing??
KillerAFET
+3|6780|Abilene, Texas
I'm just amazed that 1. you have so many kills with so few hours on the clock and 2. You have so few deaths considering the proximity you need to have on your enemy in order to kill them with a knife.
Chazflyz
+1|6841
So far I've seen wh0res for just about every weapon and vehicle category except........

Do we have any takers on a "Hand Grenade wh0re"???
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6763

i got a shockpaddlewhore, and my K is OVER 1 !!!

it's actually quite funny because you can take soo many people by surprise. And i just charge them and duck, and this is the only handheld weapon that can't TK lol. still under 100 points, i'll bump it back up when i get enough for bf2s
KnifeWhore
+1|6753|USA

r00fus wrote:

LOL
Sgt.Gene
+215|6763

sewermasta324 wrote:

r00fus wrote:

I noticed that myself. I think he just wants to get attention. I doubt MaxPower plays on the same computer.  not with over 1400 hours played.  This is the first I've seen of someone stealing medals from soemone else's sig.
LOL
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6758|Brixham, UK
http://bf2s.com/player/DUFFKING/

From my hand grenade stats, i've remembered that I quite like nades. Maybe i'll do a nade only account.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6763

DUFFKING wrote:

From my hand grenade stats, i've remembered that I quite like nades. Maybe i'll do a nade only account.
no offense or anything but u have 22 kills with nades... also where are all your awards u have nothing?
ViP.ShooTa
+6|6749
as mych as i think that you would love to have those awards as austin knifewhore its not good to nick sgt.Max_powers ones

just a lil point
MattCicioni
+1|6828|Arizona
Don't rip off other people's medals and post them as your own.  That's a noobish/retard thing to do man.
-matt
Coolbeano
+378|6763

Shock Paddle Whore!!!

a lot easier than knife i must say though. The defribillators actually have a range, of around 1-1.3 meters, so you don't need to be face to face. however it doesn't seem to be able to kill people by their legs, i think you've gotta hit their upper body.
and theres the fact I can heal and also get points for revives. but still fun nonetheless.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6758|Brixham, UK

Sgt.Gene wrote:

DUFFKING wrote:

no offense or anything but u have 22 kills with nades... also where are all your awards u have nothing?
I play BF2 for fun. Not to make myself look hard because I have computerised medals.

I was talking about my K/D ratio anyway.
[Valhalla]iMac_Attack
+2|6760|Houston, Texas
Check this guy out.

http://bf2s.com/player/44673645/

he is a Valhalla Clan member as I am, he has almost 2000 knives.

i suck w/ the knife, but try.

http://bf2s.com/player/7999966/
KnifeWhore
+1|6753|USA

KillerAFET wrote:

I'm just amazed that 1. you have so many kills with so few hours on the clock and 2. You have so few deaths considering the proximity you need to have on your enemy in order to kill them with a knife.
It isnt as hard as u may think to kill some one with a knife i got the baic knife and basic assult the very first game i played on that name. and i dont just sit back and wait for people i charge at people not all the time though i usally stalk people they never see it coming. plus i have made an aa name and i got 5 awards on first game. i will add it to my sig when bf2s shows the stats cause i just made the name. its AAwhore
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6793|Idaho, USA / Age 30
Did you look at the Requirements for the Expert Knife -

IAR: 18 kills with Knife
100 kills with a knife

That is all you need.  No 30+ minutes. 

Looks like it is not that hard to do.  Haven't tried it yet since I am trying to work on my Expert Sniper.
KnifeWhore
+1|6753|USA
yea i did get 18 knifes in one round but i was under the 100 global kills plus it is kinda hard if the rounds only last like 20 min. i need to find a longer round server. but i will get it probley over the weekend. and on my Sgt.Austin name im working on all vet kits and vet other badges.

Last edited by KnifeWhore (2005-11-04 09:39:39)

KnifeWhore
+1|6753|USA

PFCStenzel wrote:

Did you look at the Requirements for the Expert Knife -

IAR: 18 kills with Knife
100 kills with a knife

That is all you need.  No 30+ minutes. 

Looks like it is not that hard to do.  Haven't tried it yet since I am trying to work on my Expert Sniper.
yea buddy so u know its going to take u a while to get that u need 100 hours u r closer with specops. good luck any ways
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6782|The Hague, Holland

KnifeWhore wrote:

yea i did get 18 knifes in one round but i was under the 100 global kills plus it is kinda hard if the rounds only last like 20 min. i need to find a longer round server. but i will get it probley over the weekend. and on my Sgt.Austin name im working on all vet kits and vet other badges.
Dude, im working on expert Knife Badge aswell. When you find a good long lasting server let me know ok?
Coolbeano
+378|6763

Okay, my verdict on maps for shockpaddlin':

16 player urban or relatively small maps.
32 player sharqi, 32 player karkand (only if USMC)
64 player sharqi

other 64's are too horrendous, you'll get killed before you even reach your enemy. 32 karkand as MEC will drop your K/D due to tank whores, shock paddles can't do jack then. Sharqi is excellent, there's always something happenin' everywhere, enough predefined paths for you to chase.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6763
yes for knife 'n' i do prefer sharqi thats where i got my 18 knife kills to bad i was below 100 global knifes

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard