KnifeWhore
+1|6724|USA
nothing to say but he really loves to shank people.

http://bf2s.com/player/knifewhore/
KnifeWhore
+1|6724|USA
this is my real name but u guys have to try strait up knifeing its really fun.       

http://bf2s.com/player/sgt.austin/
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra
id say that a second account, purely for turning people into fillets.

KnifeWhore wrote:

this is my real name but u guys have to try strait up knifeing its really fun.       

http://bf2s.com/player/sgt.austin/
you just beat my reply, i thought it was the case.

Last edited by the_heart_attack (2005-10-31 09:10:26)

BlackJackBob
+2|6725|Canada
knife is fun! by knifing you learn how to get behind the enemy without being noticed..

i'd know ..
Tyroptic
+0|6797|chch
I love to knife people.
Its very satisfying except for the lack of blood, unlike counterstrike source.

Last edited by Tyroptic (2005-10-31 09:18:42)

KnifeWhore
+1|6724|USA
yea i really have gotten a lot better at sneaking around and it has greatly improved my game on my real name 2. but i whould have to say knifeing is really hard some times u can knife some one 7 times and only dust then some one can be 50 feet away and u kill then. also getting the expert knife is next to impossible i did get 18 kills in one round once but i was under the 100 global kills but i will have it soon.
KnifeWhore
+1|6724|USA
also on my knifewhore name all i use is knife, assult, and transport i may have some time on other stuff on the name but i had to. and i wont use the gun on the transport.

have u guys ever seen |ccc| Planewhores stats

Last edited by KnifeWhore (2005-10-31 09:29:44)

=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6767|Barrington, RI

KnifeWhore wrote:

also on my knifewhore name all i use is knife, assult, and transport i may have some time on other stuff on the name but i had to. and i wont use the gun on the transport.

have u guys ever seen |ccc| Planewhores stats
Oh no, not again with planewhores stats. everytime someone brings this guy up, Trigger gets jumpy and starts closing threads.
Dilly
The Amish Must Die!
+1|6818
my friend has something like 600 knife kills and like 800 pistol kills, all he does is run around with his knife or pistol, its hysterical playing with him
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6752

why doesn't knife whore use the medic kit?  that way he could heal himself while knifing away.  i guess the benefit to the assault kit he uses is extra armor and smoke grenades.  also the assault kit don't sprint as well as a medic...isn't the spring key to knifing?

i have all of two knife kill so i don't really know the tactics...
ProDicTeD
+2|6779

superfly_cox wrote:

why doesn't knife whore use the medic kit?  that way he could heal himself while knifing away.  i guess the benefit to the assault kit he uses is extra armor and smoke grenades.  also the assault kit don't sprint as well as a medic...isn't the spring key to knifing?

i have all of two knife kill so i don't really know the tactics...
jep running and time your jump with knife is very important i would chose medic cause of the sprint.. try letting people run after you and than as soon as they are around the corner knife them very satisfying

Last edited by ProDicTeD (2005-10-31 10:48:18)

US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6785|englewood FL.
man i went and got 10 knifes last nite, and was like wtf weres my vet badge..later i realized i only had 33  
but i did find some trick...we were on kark getten ownd as mec, and only had the top hill base. so they were all over the place layen down jus spawn shooten us...i jus ran around crouching/staben/killen mofos.  was fun as hell

Last edited by US|dirtysouth (2005-10-31 12:53:44)

slidero
Haha, someone needs to make an account that only uses shock paddles.
Guruz
Sir
+20|6809|government yard in trenchtown.

slidero wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/Elite016/

Perhaps not what you meant..

I'll create one as soon as I get the 50k and promotion ;D
slidero

Guruz wrote:

slidero wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/Elite016/

Perhaps not what you meant..
Those stats are just depressing.  Ugh.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6735
Wow it is funny that KnifeWhore Sgt.Austin and Sgt.Gene are all played on my computer.... hope u r reading this austin. seriously knifewhore how many games have we played like 3 and already 140+ kills with knife.

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2005-10-31 15:41:39)

DesertEagle357
Attends Shock Paddlers Anonymous
+1|6764
" At your current rate, you should earn 24 in 0.53 days (or 00:22:50 straight)."

XD

that's pathetic! I mean come one, I could get that straight knifing in one round...hmm all this whoring gives me an idea...*makes pistol account*

Last edited by DesertEagle357 (2005-10-31 15:59:19)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6735

DesertEagle357 wrote:

" At your current rate, you should earn 24 in 0.53 days (or 00:22:50 straight)."

XD
whats wrong with that
Sgt.Gene
+215|6735

DesertEagle357 wrote:

XD

that's pathetic! I mean come one, I could get that straight knifing in one round...hmm all this whoring gives me an idea...*makes pistol account*
we have a pistol account to... havent played on it in like 2 months though. and by the way the only weapon we basically have time with is knife if u notice it is 5 hours compared to the 5 minites with assualt rifle. also we dont use anything but transport vehicles. that is the only thing we have time recorded with. and by the way i dont give a flying fuÇk what u could do in 1 game if u notice we hardly play on that name we made it for fun not for being stat whores. we mainly care about our own accounts like Sgt.Gene and Sgt.Austin
KnifeWhore
+1|6724|USA
well i did pretty dam close to 19 knifes in one round it was 18 but im pretty shure i didnt have 100 global knifes and the only reason i have deaths with assult rifle is i had it out when i spawned and got killed right away. also i have deaths with noob tube becasue i was clearing some mines one time and got shot and a nother time i was taking out a claymore unlicky me i got killed while doing it    not suicide. and last my best round is 41 and only using knife only knife not even ditracting them with smokes 41 aint bad. now pistols we have around like 600 kills with pistols on r pistol name but we played in the knife and pistol servers with that name but knifeing is a lot more satisfying.
natru22
+0|6723
can't understand what's so diff with knife kills, i try to sneak behind most of the time. look at the amount of knife kills i have and the total time used

http://bf2s.com/player/natru22/

cheers
KnifeWhore
+1|6724|USA
yea i know it aint hard but i hold the knife out the whole time and coming face to face with an enemy with a gun u dont win 2 often and u probley take out your knife only if u about to use it.
KnifeWhore
+1|6724|USA
o yea quick question how did u manage to get expert knife it aint that easy when a round only last about 20 min if u know a server that has rounds that last 30+ min pls tell me.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6734

get in a 64 map or a server with lots of tickets, as early as possible and in a slow game. just delay the time.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6723|Toronto, ON
Alpha as fuck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard