elite
+89|6712|Sheffield, England
This summer is hotter than average with a new record set for july, in the sound of britian, the water reserves have pretty much run out, in one area 75,000 people have gone with out water because its run out totaly, and its hardly raining to next year would be even worse.

windows are breaking nder the heat, trains are delayed because the lines maybe bend and break, the roads are melting so gritters for the snow have come out for summer to stop the roads from sticking to the cars, great white sharks are found in the waters off cornwal now which is very unusual.

Global warming is really kicking in here in britian!!

is it happening anywhere else or just here??
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

elite wrote:

This summer is hotter than average with a new record set for july, in the sound of britian, the water reserves have pretty much run out, in one area 75,000 people have gone with out water because its run out totaly, and its hardly raining to next year would be even worse.

windows are breaking nder the heat, trains are delayed because the lines maybe bend and break, the roads are melting so gritters for the snow have come out for summer to stop the roads from sticking to the cars, great white sharks are found in the waters off cornwal now which is very unusual.

Global warming is really kicking in here in britian!!

is it happening anywhere else or just here??
yes its worst in taiwan, the summers b4 hit 35C tops and today its 38C... but were lucky we didnt get an uber amount of typhoons
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6580|MANCHESTERRR
it was like 105 in Norfolk the other day. I could hardly breathe!
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6719|Sydney, Australia

elite wrote:

the water reserves have pretty much run out, and its hardly raining.
Welcome to most of Australia for the last 3-4 years...

How hot is it getting in ye olde England? And remember to be careful what you call a heatwave...

Mcminty.
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6709|Groningen / Netherlands
what? hot? what you on about i got an airco behind me its cold here....
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6671|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
europe get fierce heat waves, but its nuch hotter in aus
i like cold though, it better snow this year
elite
+89|6712|Sheffield, England
it was 36 degrees the other day, u all think its all gloom and rain here in england, well its the total opposite, i cant even remember the last time it rained
coldtoast
+12|6616|uk
my computers not liking it, whats that you say mr pc? BBBUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6582|Finland
In Finland times of seasons have changed and no rain in there in 2 months and 30 years ago there were regularly -35 Celsius in winter. Now It hardly hits -15 in winter in couple days.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6719|Sydney, Australia

elite wrote:

it was 36 degrees the other day, u all think its all gloom and rain here in england, well its the total opposite, i cant even remember the last time it rained
Oh, I was expecting something like 25*C...

Too bad about the rain, I wonder where it could have got to. I know for sure it didn't come to Australia.

Mcminty.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6517|Adelaide, South Australia

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

yes its worst in taiwan, the summers b4 hit 35C tops and today its 38C...
Jeez, i wear jackets in that type of weather, ffs.
^^^yes, i'm serious about that...

mate, austraila averages those temperatures in summer... try 49C...(Adelaide's record) thats prolly the only time i'll ever take my jacket off

Last edited by Fenris_GreyClaw (2006-07-21 05:37:24)

BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6658|Canada Eh?
It's not too bad here in Canada, the hottest it has been in the past few weeks is 32C. We had a heat wave back in June, it was killer and pissed me off. It musta been around 35C. I know that's not a lot too most of you people but its a lot here in Canada.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6696

107 The other day in Texas.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553
Good old Ireland. Mild in summer, mild in winter - we never get extremes. We did get 28oC though two days ago which is pretty extreme for our delicate complexions and ginger hair....
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6517|Adelaide, South Australia

can someone link to a Celcius-Farenheit Conversion site?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

mate, austraila averages those temperatures in summer... try 49C...(Adelaide's record) thats prolly the only time i'll ever take my jacket off
lol i used to live in aus but i was lucky i was always in taiwan during the christmas new years season in summer it fucking rains a lot here... so it aint as bad though, but we hardly get any rain in winter
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
PekkaA
+36|6663|Finland

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

It's also about humidity. Australia has very dry air compared to Taiwan, and that makes air feel cooler.
Em0
+0|6490
In the Netherland, we are having our 2nd heat wave. Which is very rare. Last time was back in 1948.
-=5TON3D
+42|6532|u.k
im in midlands uk & its hot as fuck here in telford,i hate summer lol i preffer the winter at least you can add a few layers to keep warm,at the mo i feel like ripping my skin off to stop my hands sweating so i dont slip using mouse n keyboard lol sweaty palms suck for gaming
11thdsv
+3|6712|fort worth, tx.
here in texas we've been in a drought for the last two years almost 60" of rain under the normal everthing here is already burnt up and no end in sight yesterday was 107 thats the 12 day this year over 100 four of those are in a row.......i sure hope we get some rain soon.....
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

PekkaA wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

It's also about humidity. Australia has very dry air compared to Taiwan, and that makes air feel cooler.
exactly, i would like to see pekkaa wear a jacket in a very humid area... humidity is around 80% i think
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6547|Southeastern USA
actual temps here have been aroun 103f/39c, but it stays so humid in georgia that the heat index (heat/humidity combined) has been +110/+44, not sure if i converted correctly, don't know if i'd call it gw though, considering we have record lows just about as often
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6589|Scarborough Yorkshire England
Is it Global Warming

About every 10'000 years there is an Ice Age, the earths temperature only drops by 3-4 degrees and an ice age begins. So what I put to you is that most things have an opposite, so could we just be entering into the opposite of an ice age and about to hit a prolonged period of hot weather.
Just a point I wanted to make, not saying it's true but kind of makes sense to me
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6700
Ha! I live in the country! No hosepipe ban for me foolios!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6696

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

can someone link to a Celcius-Farenheit Conversion site?
Yes. www.google.com

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard