Tyroptic
+0|6825|chch
Well, me and my friends play bf2 occasionaly and in one round i killed one of my friends about 15 times.
What I want to know is how the 'Favourite Victim' & 'Worst Enemy' thing is read.
It doesnt seem to know that I got him that many times, so is it only on EA servers?
jax
+12|6766
u r an asshole jonny, was it jeremy u killed when u were point farming the knife badge
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6779|Alabama Coast, USA
Well... off topic: this forum is for BF2s.com help, not BF2 help... there are other forums on this site for that.

Edit: lol... didn't even think about that...  killing your friend 15 times IAR...  does seem suspicious.  Tsk tsk...  I've removed my helpful info.

Last edited by Lazarus Tag'lim (2005-10-30 22:44:20)

jax
+12|6766
and by playing a bit i hope u dont mean almost every day
jax
+12|6766
bit of topic but how do u display your ststs as a picture
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6779|Alabama Coast, USA
Now, that is on topic with BF2s.com (though a search would prolly find your answer).

Just search your stats from the front page (either with your BF2 acct name, or PID).  It will get your stats from EA, and show a nice pretty stat page.  What you see in my sig will be near the bottom, with links to display the HTML to those images (dynamically generated).
Tyroptic
+0|6825|chch
When I killed him 15 times, i was in the heli gun on sharqi peninsula, and i got 75 kills that round. If you check my stats it has 141 as my top score for sharqi. That is when i got it.

Oh, and BTW Jax, 'Shut the F**k up'
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6839|Cologne, Germany

come on, people, be nice.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6784

B.Schuss wrote:

Word, my Germanic brother... word.
midgetspy
+3|6826
EA's favorite victim/worst enemy stats are buggy at best. I have multiple people on my bf2s "Worst enemy of" who I've killed more than my "Favorite Victim" from EA... *shrug*

Nic
SokViChet
+1|6786
*Sigh*

I still dont think the basic question has been answered.  How do people get put on that favorite victim/enemy list?  Because during the last week, I have been learning how to bomb and have many rounds where I ended up killing the same people 5, 6, 7+ times in a round.  But they are not in my stats as a "worst enemy of" or "favorite victim" (EA).  There have been many times in the past when I just thought "man, this guy must hate me now".

First:  There are two sets of stats here.  The EA stats Favorite Victim and Worst Enemy only show those you have killed THE MOST, or been killed by THE MOST in a round.  The other two, are cool BF2S stats that go and look at EVERYONE and shows every instance where you have been either a Favorite Victim or Worst Enemy. 

My thoughts (with a quick restatement of the above for you ADD gamers out there):  The worst enemy (EA) stat represents the person who has killed you the most times.  There can only be one worst enemy, so only the person who killed you THE MOST amount of times will show here.  Now the list at BF2S, shows all the people who have YOU as their worst enemy.  So while you may have killed your friend 15 times in a round... there is obviously someone else who has killed him more than that.

Last edited by SokViChet (2005-10-31 12:06:01)

The_Time
+-2|6790|California

B.Schuss wrote:

lol it looks to me they know eachother due to the first name basis,(if i'm right,which i'm probably not) friends talk crap to eachother s**t happens,tough love

Last edited by The_Time (2005-10-31 12:08:08)

Heretic
+3|6775
For myself, it seems my enemies/victims are all from light firearms kills. I've nuked a few people in the F-15 about 6 times in a match and they are not on my list. Maybe your are required to be a certain distance from a guy, say at least 100 meters and have killed him 5 times with the same weapon.

I'm leaning more towards the light firearms portion.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard