Poll

How many TK's should be allowed before a player is kicked?

None2%2% - 2
1-328%28% - 26
429%29% - 27
525%25% - 23
6-83%3% - 3
8 or more10%10% - 10
Total: 91
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6515|Connecticut
Im sick of the noobs suiciding on the runway and punishing. Just trying to get some feedback from some vets to maybe influence some server admins. Thanks.
Malloy must go
dankassasin42o
+68|6701|Reefersyde, CA

Team killing is fun!!!!!!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6551|Global Command
909er

https://i1.tinypic.com/209sja0.jpg

Last edited by Alexanderthegrape (2006-07-18 21:44:13)

dhoar4
Banned
+151|6558|Forest Lake, Australia
I say 4, because you have to be punished 5 times to be kicked, so to make it fair, it should be one less on the giving end.  If some idiot has 4 punishes and no forgives, he's obviously doing something wrong...And should be kicked for it

+1 for making this topic

Last edited by dhoar4 (2006-07-18 19:05:41)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6585|British Columbia, Canada
5.. Because some Noobs like to punish for accidents, and other people like to stand infront of jets and helis

And if your Server/or any server is well admin'd, then 5 is fine as the other noobs/assholes can be kiked by you or someone else.

and if someone is Tking on purpose.. they will stop 1 tk before they are kiked, or they will just do it untill they are kiked..
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6765|Topside

This is up to the admins to decide,so this poll is useless.
Close this thread.
Birdman234
Banned
+4|6672
i think server should run with friendly fire off
it most of the problem
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6515|Connecticut

Negerkungen wrote:

This is up to the admins to decide,so this poll is useless.
Close this thread.
No shit. I like you are an admin. If you read my initial posting you would see the whole purpose of the poll is to give OTHER admins an idea of how people are feeling. You must be one of those guys who thinks he is God cuz he is an admin.
Malloy must go
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6738
4 in a round
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6733
on my server i have TK punish turned off and it wont boot you for teamkilling.

However if you have a negitive score it will boot you for -16
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6557|Valhalla
It depends on the situation if some smacktard kills me for a vehicle they should be kicked straight away but if its an accident I’m not really that arsed
Below_Cost
+3|6520|Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I vote for 5. Anything higher than that you're either a bad player and need to practice some more or TK'ing intentionally. Drives me nuts when you get on a server and see some asshat on the carrier killing people left and right with a score of -41 and nobody is trying to cap a flag anymore because they are in this TK'ing war.

Boot em' all after 5 kills.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6773|Chicago.
1-3.

This generally makes up for accidents (Vehicles, 'nades, claymores, etc.). Anything more is a little ridiculous or done intentionally.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6552|Belgium
It should be 2, you get one accidental TK then youre out.

If you really enjoy TKing, join a non-ranked server, they allow ANYTHING!
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6761
I think there shouldn't be a limit to get kicked. Admins should be patrolling 24/7 to kick the real tkers. Many times retards stand by c4 or walk in front of tank or go bunny hopping behind a grenade and I get team kills for them. So I get kicked for  THEIR Fault? No thks
imortal
+240|6687|Austin, TX
Personally, I think you should be able to turn off 'roadkill' teamkills, especially from aircraft.  I mean, EA tracks roadkills, so we know the system can do it.  That was, no punishes if the idiots are on the runway waiting to become speedbumps. 

Okay, okay, I was run over once in Dragon valley crossing the runway.  You know what?  I was an idiot to do it, and never made the mistake again.
Entertayner
+826|6593

Why not have a limit per round, i know htat sometime I will get a tk one round then play on for a bit have another couple of rounds then get another one and get kicked, its inevitable once in a while!
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6785

Okay wait wait.... NONE?

I don't get it... so the moment someone connects they're kicked for teamkilling the maximum of ZERO people?

I think you meant no limit, or an infinite amont...
Canadianinvasion
.:The D€S€RŦ ]V[ǾŲ∩Ŧ€€:.
+6|6666|Behind you with my knife
then what about noobs that run into flags with 3 tanks on oman? I've gotten about 300 tk's total because of their stupidity and have been booted from servers numerous times...If they let me do my job, i can slaughter them with the SU-34.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6728|Antarctica
6 TKs on the 7th you are gone.  EA UK did this back in 1.02 and I got kicked three times in 400 hours even with all my accidental TKs.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6649|Warlord
What's with the None option? You get kicked automatically as soon as you're in?

I'd say five is about right, but you still need good admins around.
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6733|Groningen / Netherlands
5 will be good but not like run infront of a plane or trow a nade to someone that is taking spawn and friendly spawns next to enemy and you get a tk, has to be tk's for stealing chopper from other people waiting and stuff like that
Sea_JayUK
+19|6545|Notts
more than 5 but only because a full transport chopper getting shot down and everyone bailing just as you blow = 5 tk's (And some people still punish)

What i DO think is that you should lose a point for punishing.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6785

Todd_Angelo wrote:

What's with the None option? You get kicked automatically as soon as you're in?

I'd say five is about right, but you still need good admins around.

Coolbeano wrote:

Okay wait wait.... NONE?

I don't get it... so the moment someone connects they're kicked for teamkilling the maximum of ZERO people?

I think you meant no limit, or an infinite amont...
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6558|Forest Lake, Australia
I forgot another reason for giving four punishes and getting kicked.  If you get five teamkills you're kicked right?  Then it should definately be four punishes and kicked, because otherwise, the same guy can get tk 5 times and get you out of the server...Four is definately the best number

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard