NAikou-FIN
+0|6201
I'm wondering what does the kill streak mean? i need 10 kill streak..??  HELP plz!
Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6175|Wolverhampton
A kill streak is the amount of enemy you kill before you die yourself.
For example, spawn and kill four enemy without being killed yourself and your kill streak is 4. Kill 10 enemy without dying yourself and your kill streak will be 10.
kevin9107
+0|6151
I have a MAJOR problem that is driving me crazy! I just bought this game last week. Been playing alot on ranked servers. Well i earned my first rank in 2 days and now i'm due for my second and my unlocks. But for some reason EA isn't giving them to me!?!? I have currently 572 points but have been waiting for days on my new rank and unlocks. I'm supposed to be a Lance Corporal, But i'm still a PFC. Everytime I play on a server it tells me I have earned a new rank, but it doesn't give it to me!?!? I have earned at least 300 points since then and have not seen any of them either.....Someone HELP!plz

Last edited by kevin9107 (2007-06-17 12:53:06)

Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6175|Wolverhampton
Stats are not being updated at the moment due to an EA/DICE/Gamespy problem. Stats may or may not update at a later time, there are various threads around that illustrate this point. Meanwhile, play for fun, if you get your promotion when stats are back online then all the better, if not then its kinda tough. Lots of players have already moaned that they have wasted hours playing and not getting updated on their stats but there is nothing that they can do to fix it so just chill for a bit longer.  For info, stats seem to have gone down around the 15th.
landcruiser0017
+0|5988
i have a problem ,
when i am calling my stats With "landcruiser0017"normally i'll get them in one second
but now my stats will not come up .
the page fliped to the broken page
whats wrong??
can anybody help me to call my stats.
greetings landcruiser0017 (battlefield 2)
dan1942
+0|6101
Hi. I keep getting kicked from servers for being to good. One idiot even accused me of being a cheat, i should sue him really!!!!!! what can i do about the sore loosers? Can we report admins or severs to EA or what?
User007Gamer
???
+21|5974|Dubai, UAE
Hello everyone!

I've met all the criteria for the Combat Infantry Medal but I havent got it yet. Any tips on how to get it?
Fateless
+36|6234|Jennifer Connellys Pants

User007Gamer wrote:

Hello everyone!

I've met all the criteria for the Combat Infantry Medal but I havent got it yet. Any tips on how to get it?
Probably not the right place mate, its an old topic and a sticky....try the Help Thread instead, or better yet read through the Wiki.

Fateless.
motorxrguy
+1|6205
i have a question every time i try to join a server it either exits bf2 or says check connections
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6513|Polish state of EU
There is a bad link in '"VOIP - Pic Tutorial How To Fix It.. "

Yes I know Im awesome, thanks!
*MGZ*FR
+1|6221
https://img217.imageshack.us/img217/221/tiitlita111uv3.png
WTF those mean?!
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6373|the land of bourbon
go to www.evenbalance.com and update your punkbuster client software.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Chaoswulf
+0|5457
My problem is a little strange.  I laid off BF@ for about 3 years.  Now I am back with a new 'puter.  The issue is that my old profile does not seem to be updating stats, etc.  I had made some rank, gotten some badges, etc. and would hate to lose all of that.  Anyone got an idea how to fix that?  I am playing on ranked servers - I did remember that part.
Wallpaper
+303|5985|The pool
Try a different server

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard