kajukenbo_kid
+36|6429|...
L E T S    R A G E    I N    C A P S

Last edited by kajukenbo_kid (2008-02-07 07:36:06)

{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6854|Toronto, Canada

Mitch wrote:

Thats a fucking lie.

EA is the publisher, they don't write code. They don't administrate as far as i know.
Dice has more control of the game.
And if you really wanted to do this, you would want to pressure the hosting company to monitor the servers they own.

But no one would do that, some hosting companies have hundreds of servers for all different kinds of games all with 12 year old admins.
Try reading what I said again.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6584|USA
i spose i could be wrong, but there's no superman hack out there.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6539|South Florida

{DsM}SongofWar[BoC] wrote:

Mitch wrote:

Thats a fucking lie.

EA is the publisher, they don't write code. They don't administrate as far as i know.
Dice has more control of the game.
And if you really wanted to do this, you would want to pressure the hosting company to monitor the servers they own.

But no one would do that, some hosting companies have hundreds of servers for all different kinds of games all with 12 year old admins.
Try reading what I said again.
I did.
I stand my ground.
15 more years! 15 more years!
jord
+2,382|6691|The North, beyond the wall.
1. Caps never gets anyone anywhere.
2. There is no chance anyone from from EA will read this whatsoever.
3. Even if they did read it they're not making changes to bf2 anymore.
4. People still play moan about bf2?
5. You stink of Poo.
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6854|Toronto, Canada

Ender2309 wrote:

Speaking of 8 year olds running servers, when anyone who actually has pubic hair shows up and wants to have a discussion, and NOT A FLAME WAR, let me know.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6424|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

PluggedValve wrote:

DSRTurtle wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

Shooting out of the uncap.
You got banned for that?  I can understand if your camped outside the uncap and firing into it.  However firing out from the uncap makes no sense at all.
If i cant attack you in the uncap(which is stupid IMO) then you should not be allowed to attack me either.  Would only be fair right??
Read the full story if you dont mind.

SplinterStrike wrote:

Score one for E-Drama and the lowering of the world IQ.

Just got back from a rather successful tanking round on The Heartbreak Ridge SF server. I know what you're thinking, "dont even bother telling us, it's HBR, they suck" but I'm astounded at how big the uncap seems to them. I was BANNED for the same offense that my buddy JF (who was sitting beside me at the time) was KICKED for with, as we know it, no warning. Guess what that was.

Shooting out of the uncap.

No joke. Midway through round 2 of Ghost Town, Spetz team. Man the tank again after falling to a random artillery shell at South base. North base has been taken. So after dodging a few (read: 3) rockets going after my figurative head I trundle onto the bridge and proceed to shoot the opposition. I take a pair of hits and retreat to repair, keeping the pressure on them all the way out. I drive to the second exit of the Spetz uncap (the one on the right side), and start hitting the HR boys from the flank. Tank appears at the north of Waterfront, fires a shot at me. I fire back, kill. five seconds later, the hammer hits.

Rather loose definition of an uncap by my account. Anyways, for those who love E-drama, if I can get 3 people to laugh and post their thoughts about HBR, I'll go to their website and contest the ban
When fired upon, I fire back, plain and simple.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6299|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

{DsM}SongofWar[BoC] wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

Speaking of 8 year olds running servers, when anyone who actually has pubic hair shows up and wants to have a discussion, and NOT A FLAME WAR, let me know.
wow, you'r so mature
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6642|The Netherlands
I was flying at emplix server, and i was owning the admin,  and suddenly i got banned for raping :S omfg

so i went to their karkand server, and they banned me there also,  FUCK EM let em die
jord
+2,382|6691|The North, beyond the wall.
i was flying on wake kntl server and i bombed a tank and the kntl fag banned me which was redickheadulous

this was about a year ago though lolwtf
zman809
+2|5943|Honolulu
24/7 AIRKAINE *EBK* air maps ff-off  IP: 8.6.8.29
The admins were kicking players for taking "their jets". I have played on both of the *EBK* servers before and haven't seen this from their admins. IDK perhaps some power hungry 12 year old just got his admin rights.  Just not a good way to run a server IMO.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6558|Flower Mound, TX
Ever try their airkane server?! You shouldn't!

I was kicked for killing the admin too many times (In other words "being too close to the carrier") and got cussed out on their forums for reporting admin abuse.

http://www.ebkbf2.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=394

There's the post.

So the question is, have you ever ran into admin abuse in their server? I bet alot of you have. These are the clans that are tearing bf2 apart bit by bit.
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5916|MN
shadow maybe you should stick with the "Pad" servers , lol
Jimbo145
Resident Pimp
+15|6282|Upstate Noo Yawk
Shouldn't this go Here?
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6540|Milkystania, yurop
wwjd
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6013|Aberdeen, Scotland
That's a very childish response on the site, even if you were guilty of breaking rules.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6421|Somersetshire

Magpie wrote:

wwjdftw
fixed

Last edited by Tehremos (2008-03-01 15:26:26)

xxCaptainBlackxx
♥♦♣♠♥♦♣
+47|6657|internet
now go back and fuck them on their forum
post some old hairy ass
and call that dude a 15 year old child,
that would make him mad. I want to see his second reply
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6448

Jimbo145 wrote:

Shouldn't this go Here?
Hah. There's actually a post about the same clan on the most recent page.
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6555|Washington
Wallpaper
+303|6007|The pool
Yeah, EBK is full of sandy vaginas. I hate their clan but I put up with them only so I can get more hours in jets
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6756|Reality
I had problems there too. I even asked them to permaban me so I would not mistakenly rejoin their server at a future date. The funny thing was that they wouldn't do it! I was dropping arty on the carrier and cussing.

Slow flying my ass! Only noobs slow down and when they do, a GOOD chopper crew will TV their asses out of the sky.
Pad raping OMG. that was a funny post. TOPCOP read it as you JIHADing LOLOL.
Bunch of dumbasses. Baked seems to be the only guy with any intelligence.

pRc rules cater to mediocre players.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6555|Washington

Stubbee wrote:

I had problems there too. I even asked them to permaban me so I would not mistakenly rejoin their server at a future date. The funny thing was that they wouldn't do it! I was dropping arty on the carrier and cussing.

Slow flying my ass! Only noobs slow down and when they do, a GOOD chopper crew will TV their asses out of the sky.
Pad raping OMG. that was a funny post. TOPCOP read it as you JIHADing LOLOL.
Bunch of dumbasses. Baked seems to be the only guy with any intelligence.

pRc rules cater to mediocre players.
Out of over 664 hours, these are the biggest group of retards I've ever seen.
It's also the first time I signed up on a forum to make a complaint..

Last edited by Spider1980 (2008-03-01 22:31:37)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6300|eng
Alot of people remember the issues I had with =22nd= SAS Regiment...
#rekt

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard