11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6525|behind my rifle
i went and tehy banned a guy for punishing the a admin that was on purpose hah
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6482|...
ya, lol, those guys are weak, im going to frequent that server now and see how many times i can get kicked for ruining their perfect scores
Pice_of_paper
oBy| Back In Business
+28|6528

Tro0per wrote:

I think he meant no using the at rocket as a primary weapon, but that's a stupid reason/rule to kick for. If its in my arsenal to use, I should be able to use it. That's like saying "YOU CANT USE A FORK FOR EATING SPAGHETTI YOU HAVE TO USE A SPOON". Silly newbs.
HAHAHA so true
jauxerGoA
+1|6702
just follow the server rulz.....it's that simple, also dont disrespect admins.....that is where alot of people get kicked/banned.  it's so funny, you warn people and then they keep doing the same thing over and over to see what will happen....
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6518|Bradford UK
D12 Dirty Dozen server admins are fuckin losers. i was banned earlier for arguing with a noob that wasnt even ranked yet, he called me a glitcher so i defended my honour. plus i was blowing server admin assets up all the time. lolz.

Last edited by [=][=]DADDYOFDEATH (2006-12-02 11:25:56)

colonelioan
+14|6522|Kanada
Last night, ive been playing on the TSC server, was good, no lag... I was playing spec ops, and ofcourse i was jihading their tanks and planes, and sometimes was going on the carrier to plant my explosives... then a TSC asshole came to kill me, i pwned his ass and then ..... !k Colonelioan FOR BASERAPING. I came back and asked why the fuck they kicked me, they said i was baseraping... no i was blowing assets and i defended myself.... later i go in the mec base to plant my explosives and then, the most retarded kick reson ive ever had.. !k Colonelioan PISS OFF NOOBLET, I Screenshoted it and came back asking wtf was that for, they said baseraping, i was planting explosives, then the fun part I WARNED THEM THAT IF THEY KICK AGAIN FOR A LAME REASON, I REPORT THEIR SERVER. well they banned me for: !b Colonelioan FOR DISRESPECT, FUCK OFF NOOB.... I reported em, and i hope this server will get removed.

Sorry i searched and dint find anything

I needed to post this, i feel better now

Discuss, i sure there alot more playeres that have been kicked fom this server in a lame way

https://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5686/proofofabusiveadmincp5.png

Here is the proof that i wasent kicked for base rape, and ive gone in mec base to plant explosives, but i hand some on my car so why not blow em? guess you guys are playing arent playing war
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6715|Norway
All russian servers sux dude! Try some scandinavian servers, they all rock!
colonelioan
+14|6522|Kanada

Fredrik wrote:

All russian servers sux dude! Try some scandinavian servers, they all rock!
err its an american server.
sjohn58
+-1|6629
I was playing 24/7 wake, noobs4 ever.
The name is right, first I was told, not too C4 with a jeep, ok their sever.
Then as the game came close to the end, I was kick, for no reason.
I had stopped C4ing, just playing, my score was high.
Bad Admin

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/sjohn46/stat3.jpg[/img]

Last edited by sjohn58 (2006-12-05 07:13:20)

>TSC<|E|-Slander
+0|6419
Gentlemen, to answer all the posts and issues regarding TSC;
I am a founder of TSC and assume full responsibility for the actions of my members.

That said, we cannot be on the servers 100% percent of the time, and some of our younger members make mistakes, this is why we evaluate each admin individually and remove privelages as we see fit.

Now, being treated fairly on our servers should be a given, as my co-founder already stated, if there is an issue feel free to address either of us on xfire or on the TSC vent server.
For the rest of you, who jumped in here to plug your own server or drop your 11 yr old comments on your opinion of TSC, im truly sorry thats how you feel and I hope you return to the servers and have a more positive experience.

One thing about our servers is for certain, if you do not obey the simple few rules we have, you will be removed for everyone sake.  To the gentleman who started this thread, you said "i had c4 on my car so might as well blow them up right" I believe, well wrong - thats the 11 yr old attitude that got you kicked and eventually banned . Might as well not join our servers if you cannot respect our rules.

A few more small issues-
1)We do not kick for soloing, we simply tell you to come pick someone up. Karma, be accurate in your accusations, as you know I told you to come get a co pilot, in fact, I flew for you.
2)If you get kicked to make room for a member, suck it up and rejoin when theres room, we have over 70 members and they get a spot when they need it.
3)So many people when they get kicked for disobeying the rules, they immediately sign back in and begin to attack the admins and the server. Well I wonder what the result will be? My suggestion is that if you wanna change how we run our server, buy one just like ours and run it as you see fit.

To the guy who said were just another "gay clan server",well,  if were so "gay", then by all means find another server to suit your needs. Truth is if our servers werent so popular then you wouldnt be playing on them.

Last, to the couple guys who made the gesture, "i had the best score", or "i was the best player in the game", dont flatter yourselves, and pressure yourselves to imagine that this is merely a game.

All were trying to do is present a fun and respectful gaming outlet to as many players as possible, while developing possibly a band of friends as we do so.  If you dont respect that then avoid our servers, if you want fair play and good fun then join our servers, either way we dont care.

I could of came on here, as I'm sure most server admins do, and told you all to eat a dick or piss off, I chose not to because thats not what were about.
Have fun.

|E|-Slander
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6614|USA bitches!
I got kicked for "ramming" when I accidentally crashed my helo into one of those silo things. I caused only my death. Bigguns is my hero.

Last edited by Jenkinsbball (2006-12-05 12:51:29)

primercord
+0|6444
To the forum mod that closed the other thread.....

I only started a new one becuase the other one was closed last night...

I would have rather posted here...thanks for reopening this thread.
colonelioan
+14|6522|Kanada

>TSC<|E|-Slander wrote:

To the gentleman who started this thread, you said "i had c4 on my car so might as well blow them up right" I believe, well wrong - thats the 11 yr old attitude that got you kicked and eventually banned
Dude your having issues, mental ones, this is just a game for god sake, plus, its fucking war dude, if u dint know THERE IS NO RULES IN WAR man, really get a fucking life.

PS stop trying to invent a retarded reason  to get you out of trouble, i already reported your shitty server.

Nuff said.

Last edited by colonelioan (2006-12-05 13:29:10)

Kiotee
+2|6682

colonelioan wrote:

>TSC<|E|-Slander wrote:

To the gentleman who started this thread, you said "i had c4 on my car so might as well blow them up right" I believe, well wrong - thats the 11 yr old attitude that got you kicked and eventually banned
Dude your having issues, mental ones, this is just a game for god sake, plus, its fucking war dude, if u dint know THERE IS NO RULES IN WAR man, really get a fucking life.

PS stop trying to invent a retarded reason  to get you out of trouble, i already reported your shitty server.

Nuff said.
Thats right this is game and each server has their own rules.  Our rules are very simple to understand and do scroll ingame so you can read them, and if you were unsure about the rules all you had to do was ask and we could have answered your question, but instead you took it upon yourself to rape the main by jihadding after you took out the commanders assets (taking out the commanders assets are allowed).

I really hope your not comparing BF2 to real war, because if you are dude....its you that has the mental problem
Try respawning after you get shot on the battlefield in real life, you can`t and never will. So please don`t try to say this is a war, because its not.
colonelioan
+14|6522|Kanada

Kiotee wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

>TSC<|E|-Slander wrote:

Nuff said.
Thats right this is game and each server has their own rules.  Our rules are very simple to understand and do scroll ingame so you can read them, and if you were unsure about the rules all you had to do was ask and we could have answered your question, but instead you took it upon yourself to rape the main by jihadding after you took out the commanders assets (taking out the commanders assets are allowed).

I really hope your not comparing BF2 to real war, because if you are dude....its you that has the mental problem
Try respawning after you get shot on the battlefield in real life, you can`t and never will. So please don`t try to say this is a war, because its not.
For god sake, i came in the base with a buggy with C4 on it, yeah right ill waste them instead of racking up 2 or 3 kills, but noo i cant cause the TSC noob will cry and kick me.
>TSC<|E|-Slander
+0|6419
And to add to that, Ill simply say that all I can hope is that you grow up someday.
Ive been to war, and BF2 does not represent it well - sorry to disappoint you kid.

Trying to get myself out of trouble? LOL Trouble for what, running the servers WE pay for the way WE want to?
Right.
"nuff said"

Dont like it, stay off my "shitty" server.
Thatll be all.
|E|-Slander
colonelioan
+14|6522|Kanada
Dude you know what, you and your lame clan fuck off, i got a life and other shit to do, i know you guys dont know what it is cause all you do is buying servers..wow nice life then do the noobs online, go outside and have fun.

PS:"running the servers WE pay for the way WE want to?" by BFROE, you are not allowed to kick for those reasons, such as PISS OFF NOOBLET. so fuck off, and shut the fuck up and then go back in your hole and continue having lame admins, lets see how long it will last. Now fuck off, i have a life and have work to do, and you lil pricks with no life go back in your hole and buy some other servers.

PPS: here is the screenshot if you are blind enough to not see it

https://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5686/proofofabusiveadmincp5.png

This is NOT a kick for baseraping and neither for for jihading, face the truth noob.

Last edited by colonelioan (2006-12-05 14:36:25)

>TSC<|E|-Slander
+0|6419
Wow - really all I can muster is wow.
Its not surprising you do not enjoy your gaming experiences, for all your good qualities.
Further, the swearing really precludes your intelligence level - gives a nice kiddish lather to your verbal excrete.

If you had a life, you wouldnt be on here slandering someone elses clan half a world away, practicing your swearing skills on a bunch of people you'll never meet. Sound judgement.

Yes, buying servers so we dont have to put up with the 50000 ppl like you and so we can provide an enjoyable gaming experience for so many people is a terrible decision, I agree. Again your judgement is truly sound. Bury the sarcasm, deep.

When you turn 16 you can get a job and buy your own server and fill it up with little "johnnys" like you, and you can all practice cursing on eachother and figure out new ways to make the game no fun.

Lets see how long our clan and our servers last, and lets see how many times you get kicked and banned.
Continue your uninformed ways, it suits you.

Regards,
|E|-Slander
colonelioan
+14|6522|Kanada
I have a life, ive never got kicked from any servers besides yours and please could the lil pc nerd like you shut up? or is it too hard, this is the last time i lose my time negotiating with an asshole.

Dont reply, if you reply, well your talking to yourself, cause i aint losing my time with you anymore, why? because i have a life. Now fuck off and learn from the screenshot ive posted two times just for you, but you are just blind.
>TSC<|E|-Slander
+0|6419
Nobody is negotiating.
The only thing I learned from your screen shots is that you have nothing better to do.
Whatever you were trying to achieve, I hope you reached it.
But move on as you shall.
And keep your popularity soaring kid. You'll do well.

|E|-Slander
colonelioan
+14|6522|Kanada

>TSC<|E|-Slander wrote:

Nobody is negotiating.
The only thing I learned from your screen shots is that you have nothing better to do.
Whatever you were trying to achieve, I hope you reached it.
But move on as you shall.
And keep your popularity soaring kid. You'll do well.

|E|-Slander
Sigh, im 25, i think im not a kid
>TSC<|E|-Slander
+0|6419
After the mash of kid crap you;ve been talking, I wouldnt be admitting that.
Act 25.

Slander
colonelioan
+14|6522|Kanada

>TSC<|E|-Slander wrote:

After the mash of kid crap you;ve been talking, I wouldnt be admitting that.
Act 25.

Slander
Act as a good clan leader and punish those who abuse their admin powers.
>TSC<|E|-Slander
+0|6419
I always do.
Id be happy to unban you if you wanna play and follow the rules.

Cheers

|E|-Slander
colonelioan
+14|6522|Kanada

>TSC<|E|-Slander wrote:

I always do.
Id be happy to unban you if you wanna play and follow the rules.

Cheers

|E|-Slander
No problem, lets forget this story, and just play the game we buyed. After all, aint this game supposed to get you fun time? lol.

Anyways, forget these, ive got other to do

Meet you with a stab in the back on oman! lol jk

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard