SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6479|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Hey i thought i'd just point out that your server hurmyie, the "Fire Cops High Points" on BF2, is in direct vioation of the BFROE. You can't limit what bases we are allowed to capture (the Refinery on Dragon Valley, the Factory in Karkand for example are "uncaps" in your server). I would suggest that you fix that and your admin InvisibleHu.

This is hoping that your server will be better than what it is now.
fowlskins
+0|6454

hurmyie wrote:

Kurt1942 wrote:

Fire Cops High Points Server IP is 84.244.162.134:16567

The admin was a guy called InvisibleHu and he was a real wanker.

He banned me and a clan mate because we dared to take a plane from our own airfield on Dragon Valley , the prick of an admins reason was [and i quote] Kicking for stealing a vehicle!!

I thought planes as well as any other vehicle were available to anyone and not just the select few tossers in a fucked up server.

This game used to be fun to play but recently our clan has noticed a big increase in kicking because of smacked arses losing there precious helo/planes.
i am an admin on that server and please tell me what happend.
first off all let me explain that we have a server bug and we CAN NOT KICK
we can only BAN SO THAT MEANS KICK IN OUR SERVER.

so we cant kick only ban and thats the problem of all the people reporting our server

if he was flying a jet all the round and than suddenly you got in.
wel you dont like that eather do you?

now feel free to report becouse of abusing admin but remember WE CANT KICK WE CAN ONLY BAN.

if i am correct the server name is fire cops (stf)

well i am stf hurmyie also an admin on that server.
www.stf-gaming clan.com and register to forums and pm me please.

i will sort it out.

and one thing you will be unbaned after 1 sec 5 min 1 round ore 1 day.
we dont do anything wrong we simply cant kick bbecouse of a bug and thats why we BAN

i hope i am clear now.

wel up to quote the next person in here
hey i just poped in to slag off the fire cops server
your admin really isnt doing any favors for your server
i played fair all morning of 2 nov
then was kicked for no real reason when i went to log back on to find out why i was banned as well !
if it was to make room for other clan members mabey you should have kicked somebody with zero points
rather than the 70 that i had
i think it was your childish admin that didnt like being killed by me i wasnt even on the winning side we were getting whopped
the admin was someone called invisiblehu or somthing like that
i will be spreading the word of what a fucked up server you run and will spend my time playing in more mature servers like our own
its servers like yours that makes me remember why i spend money each month to keep ours running
i hope all your children are born deformed and your wives our girlfriends {thats asuming that you are old enough to be intrested in girls} are raped in the arse by 10 big black homless lepers
thanks for your time
wolverine25
+0|6447
I pay 1000$ per year for my server and i can kick anyone i wont at any time i pay for it so if you dont like it there a million other's out there like a little kid IT my SERVER  IT MY SERVER
SwampAss
+0|6447
If i had a nickel everytime i was kicked for owning some clan i would be a rich man. So i decided to get my own server, and i have to agree with Wolverine25. We pay some serious money to play in a sever knowing you wont get kicked or banned. On the other hand i will not tolerate smacktards in the server, disrespecting people in the game is just wrong and shows you have no class. I will never kick or ban if someone is doing well. yes we do kick for admins but we kick lowest score on server.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6837|Human Meat Shield
Owning a clan is funny. If someone kicks for that they are just children that dont know better and shouldnt be admining a server. I know a few - but cant say names because I've been warned before.

Lets put it this way. "The less rules - the better the gameplay"

I have 4 servers like that and they are doing really well. People arent smacktards, yeah - you get a few kids that have to gloat about 'Owning the whole squad' but the better person overlooks that - and thats what we do - overlook the in-game crap; I wish there was a way to turn off the in-game chat - but now Ive grown to ignore it.
hurmyie
+1|6490|holland

wolverine25 wrote:

I pay 1000$ per year for my server and i can kick anyone i wont at any time i pay for it so if you dont like it there a million other's out there like a little kid IT my SERVER  IT MY SERVER
you made my day.

thats accactly the point that i mean.
no one effer shows anny respect to an admin.
effery one thinks the can just play on the server
and if the get kickt the think an admin sucks
and the simply report the server.

and what thit the admin do?
wel he kickt  the bastard becouse he told him he was a noob and a democratic biatch.
its realy hard being admin, you realy pay the big bugs to play.
people that play on your server simply wont understand.

ore i can better say the dont want to understand

most of the admins are admins becouse of what mr. SwampAss  tels you
the wont get kickt anny more.

so i can simply say this.

if you dont want to get kickt,
follow the rules,
ore rent your own server so you can cick yourself.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6479|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Well, this is one for you guys... If you happen to have skill, dont go to the 420Gaming Ranked server.
IP is 66.148.86.63  port 16567
I JUST came back from there after being banned for , and i quote "BANNING!!! SplinterStrike suspected hack...using a long knife and needs no UAV"
That was in-game, but to ban me, they said because of excessive teamkilling(no teamkills IAR) at the multiplayer menu.
Now, the funny thing was that i played the entire round(or almost) in a tank. I had a round of about 90 odd points and they banned me AT THE END OF THE ROUND. I'll get the screenshot up when I figure out how.

Now, my buddy, flatline69 was accused of aimbotting because he was a sniper and landed nearly EVERY shot in that round. (He got banned at the beginning of next round for asking about my ban)
So if anyone is willing to go investigate that server for me(seeing as i cant go on it anymore) and report back, I would really appreciate it. Make sure you can OWN the enemy, especially in infantry combat.
Make sure you go against the guys with 420 tags.
Gonna find their website and ask about it.

Later boys,

Alex

Last edited by SplinterStrike (2006-11-10 18:57:52)

Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6713|Camoran's Paradise
Should have posted this here first but oh well.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=52678
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6617|EUtopia | Austria
FLACH WIX KONTEST
80.64.134.78:16577

administrated by
der-geierclan.de.vu

Stats padding enforced by admins, players are not allowed to kill enemies or they will be kicked for "high ping" or "excessive team-killing".

https://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4766/screen001iw2.th.jpg

I'm posting this for furchtloserHalunke1 who has been kicked 2 times for not following the stat padding order and a 3rd time for reconnecting again to take this screenshot.
subcultural
+0|6520
Another lame server: ABR australian bladerunners.

I was US and spawned in carrier. jumped in the chopper and was gunner while an ABR clanmember was the pilot. He spammed a few "get out!" messages before he started to fly with me. I said: "first come first served" and then he took off with me as gunner. But we didn't get far. My eye missed an enemy that was standing next to an Stinger and we got killed.

I felt stupid for not spotting him in time. I spawn back at carrier, just like my former pilot and all of a sudden he starts yelling: "AND YOU ARE BLIND TOO, NOOB!". I felt like I did not have to put up with that kind of crap he was shouting at me because of one little mistake. (while he is responsable too: He could just fly away, cause it takes 3 hits to kill a heli with a stinger, but instead he turned at a very slow pace, so that the enemy could reload and fire a third round.) I typed: "We'll see who noobs who." and changed to the other team PLA, hoping that no one was flying the heli there. And luckily, it was still standing at the airport. I took it, solo'ed and shot ABR dude and friend out of his heli.

I typed: "Not bad for a blind noob huh?", and before I knew it I got kicked for 'seat switching'. LOL, I was seat switching for two whole rounds on the previous map, without any nagging coming out of his craphole. Hell, I even recall myself seeing our ABR friend flying solo and making TV kills...

Last edited by subcultural (2006-11-11 05:44:27)

deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6550
Fuckin LaidBackCrew

gayest bunch of shitheads
Reformed_Psycho
+2|6444|Hereford. UK
Mmmmmm. Ok  as a admin let me say that i kick for bad /abusive / racist language. But its not as it seems to be made out on this thread for one word, its when every single post in the chat log is "fuck this...Fuck that.. or my personal favorite....You fucking bloody motherfucker, your cheating... I find that as a gaming buddy its best to let those sort go and hopefully get some anger management courses or some counseling before they die an early stress related death... In a word its a blooming "game" relax and be happy in the knowledge that you are in someones scope for 2/3rds of the round and you are gonna get killed....deal with it without going on a "sniper in the bell tower" swearing crusade, and making a damn fine game turn into  something to be avoided.
headstronGLOCK23
+1|6720

subcultural wrote:

Another lame server: ABR australian bladerunners.

I was US and spawned in carrier. jumped in the chopper and was gunner while an ABR clanmember was the pilot. He spammed a few "get out!" messages before he started to fly with me. I said: "first come first served" and then he took off with me as gunner. But we didn't get far. My eye missed an enemy that was standing next to an Stinger and we got killed.

I felt stupid for not spotting him in time. I spawn back at carrier, just like my former pilot and all of a sudden he starts yelling: "AND YOU ARE BLIND TOO, NOOB!". I felt like I did not have to put up with that kind of crap he was shouting at me because of one little mistake. (while he is responsable too: He could just fly away, cause it takes 3 hits to kill a heli with a stinger, but instead he turned at a very slow pace, so that the enemy could reload and fire a third round.) I typed: "We'll see who noobs who." and changed to the other team PLA, hoping that no one was flying the heli there. And luckily, it was still standing at the airport. I took it, solo'ed and shot ABR dude and friend out of his heli.

I typed: "Not bad for a blind noob huh?", and before I knew it I got kicked for 'seat switching'. LOL, I was seat switching for two whole rounds on the previous map, without any nagging coming out of his craphole. Hell, I even recall myself seeing our ABR friend flying solo and making TV kills...
Not to be confused with {ABR} 24/7 Ghost and Warlord...my clan's (American Born Rebels) server.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6561
I just got my first ban ever!

Apparently it was for team killing even though I didn't team kill anyone on my team. All I did was take down the admins chopper while he was base raping the carrier.

Admins name: Lick-V-lick
Server name: Dalian 24/7 high point long round

Now I remember why I hardly play flight maps, it brings out the asshole'ness in people.
imdead
Death StatPadder
Damn.. I hope our servers dont get on this list.... If it does let me know and I'll fix it.
fowlskins
+0|6454

Reformed_Psycho wrote:

Mmmmmm. Ok  as a admin let me say that i kick for bad /abusive / racist language. But its not as it seems to be made out on this thread for one word, its when every single post in the chat log is "fuck this...Fuck that.. or my personal favorite....You fucking bloody motherfucker, your cheating... I find that as a gaming buddy its best to let those sort go and hopefully get some anger management courses or some counseling before they die an early stress related death... In a word its a blooming "game" relax and be happy in the knowledge that you are in someones scope for 2/3rds of the round and you are gonna get killed....deal with it without going on a "sniper in the bell tower" swearing crusade, and making a damn fine game turn into  something to be avoided.
yeah i know what you mean im admin too we just got around it by adding THIS IS AN OVER 18 SERVER THERE WILL BE BAD LANGUAGE
then we can concentrate on gameplay we very rarley ban anyone just kick a few idiots now and then
i just get anoyed when theres no one around to start our own server up and end up playing someone elses
thats when i always seem to find one with no admin and  at all or one with some jumped up school kid running it and baning me for some small error

Last edited by fowlskins (2006-11-13 15:56:25)

[Project.D]-Demon
+1|6560|Alberta
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/nakademon/sigs/ffoffwtf.jpg
heres another case when the server has FF off... how the fuck did i get kicked for tking when the round just started??? stupid fucking admins from digital Anarchy ~}FF=OFF{~. and on top of that i went back in there to play with my friend and some one tks me to get the f18 with the c4 in the hanger trick and they didnt kick/ban him. so i said to them hey abusive admins you can suck my big hairy ballz. i guess you cant have freedom of speech then huh?
Tetn1s
+59|6710|Los Angeles

[Project.D]-Demon wrote:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/n … offwtf.jpg
heres another case when the server has FF off... how the fuck did i get kicked for tking when the round just started??? stupid fucking admins from digital Anarchy ~}FF=OFF{~. and on top of that i went back in there to play with my friend and some one tks me to get the f18 with the c4 in the hanger trick and they didnt kick/ban him. so i said to them hey abusive admins you can suck my big hairy ballz. i guess you cant have freedom of speech then huh?
i got kicked and banned from digiatal anrarchy ff off on bf2142 for tking.even though i killed an admin that was using c4 in titan.
trunky
+0|6442
Hi
Yes lame admin is a pain.i was on a server called firecops i think and two players "invisibleHU and spacemen.nl where admin what a pair of stst paddling twats,i killed one of them at a spawnpoint ,then got kicked ?? both had over 500 points by the end of the game?? serious lame dutch cheeting twats it was a good game except getting kicked for doing well,shame really i dont mind getting killed by a good player, but i wouldnt kick them for it is there anything that can be done about such morons ?? a Bleach enima sound good :-) 
  Bye for now  "The Captain"
imdead
Death StatPadder
well since I cant flame Digital Anarchy, I'll just tell the truth - no one can fly the aircraft but them, its very simple, I watched them and its quite hilarious as you only see Digatal Anarchy in aircraft - the new recruits are the ones that are friendly as I've had a couple on my squad, the ones left on the ground, but yet all you people still go to thier servers... so stop whining about it and move to another server.
hurmyie
+1|6490|holland

trunky wrote:

Hi
Yes lame admin is a pain.i was on a server called firecops i think and two players "invisibleHU and spacemen.nl where admin what a pair of stst paddling twats,i killed one of them at a spawnpoint ,then got kicked ?? both had over 500 points by the end of the game?? serious lame dutch cheeting twats it was a good game except getting kicked for doing well,shame really i dont mind getting killed by a good player, but i wouldnt kick them for it is there anything that can be done about such morons ?? a Bleach enima sound good :-) 
  Bye for now  "The Captain"
dude your pefetic.
first off all this.
https://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f358/Hurmyie/screen020-1.jpg
and this
https://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f358/Hurmyie/BESTROUND.jpg

rounds lasting for more than 2 ours and 30 minuts.
so bevore you call some one a cheater. ask how long there playing.
and above that we get almost effery round 300 to 400 regular.
most players get those scores on our server if the follow the rulezz

and you dit not. easy as that.
and please go fuck up some one else with your false charges.
trunky
+0|6442
hurmyie
Since this post i have played again on the server and yes it was a good game :-) but it still does not take in to account the shit decisions that some pissed off admin make because he doent like getting killed??
I was playing by the rules but getting kicked for grenading an enemy at the spawnpoint is a bit harsh wouldnt you say?? i will be playing on the server again as its a good game just need to coach the admin a bit more :-)
  looking forward to killing you by the way :-)
  Bye for now  "The Captain "
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6565
Was owning in jet with 105 points, suddenly

https://img520.imageshack.us/img520/1631/omfgqo5.jpg

And I didn't even say it...
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6749|S.E. United States
fowlskins wrote:

" i hope all your children are born deformed and your wives our girlfriends {thats asuming that you are old enough to be intrested in girls} are raped in the arse by 10 big black homless lepers"

Wow thats harsh

and I thought I got jacked up with emotions playing this game,In comparison, Im mellow with my being kicked for language.
children born deformed,ouch thats sadistic...
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6874|Orlando, FL - Age 43
=BFO= Server

Kicked to make room for an admin when there were only 13 out of 18 on. Hmm, I had just killed an entire squad of BFO members and was 18-3.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard