UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6658
JAG Germany:  http://www.jag-germany.com/

Bunch of FUCKING WANKERS.

They were playing with 10-12 members of their and an allied clan (RAJU), and obviously not giving much chance for the other team (all captains, majors and so-on).  Punkbuster kicked about half of their clan (client update timeout or something, but whatever, if they were cheating they were shit) and by Sharqi they were down to about 6 members.  I was cutting them down like butter with my PKM, and managed to kill some of them 3 or 4 times in a row without them landing a hit.  I should make it 100% clear I do not bunny hop or engage in any spamming, even 'nades.  What do a bunch of pussies do when faced with serious competition, and potentially a quite even and fair round (1 of me > 6 of them)?

What any pussy would do, run away from it (ban me):

https://img303.imageshack.us/img303/66/screen051ef4.jpg

There is not one conceivable rule in the world I could have been breaking, they are just shit.
Kurt1942
+1|6546|England
Fire Cops High Points Server IP is 84.244.162.134:16567

The admin was a guy called InvisibleHu and he was a real wanker.

He banned me and a clan mate because we dared to take a plane from our own airfield on Dragon Valley , the prick of an admins reason was [and i quote] Kicking for stealing a vehicle!!

I thought planes as well as any other vehicle were available to anyone and not just the select few tossers in a fucked up server.

This game used to be fun to play but recently our clan has noticed a big increase in kicking because of smacked arses losing there precious helo/planes.

Last edited by Kurt1942 (2006-09-07 11:21:44)

Trooper_GB
+1|6445
Hi Guys, I've got a problem with the fire cops server on SF. They banned me to make room for admin. I'm gunna try from another PC and see if can get a screen shot. I'm reporting these to BFROE for abuse of admin rights and just being idiots. anyone else want to help? I see lots of people having problems with this clan. infact they are being named and shamed alot in forums. I thinbk they should not be ranked!

email [email protected] or report them direct to http://www.bfroe.com/ they are easy form to complete (2) and very short. but these kids need to be dealt with.
cpl_chudley
+1|6443
To be honest...most admins are wankers...they all look at players and think haha kickable....i was banned from a server for 'cheating' wtf was this about...dalian plant...j-10....35k first sgt with a score of 46 kills no deaths....no one even thinks it could be skill...nope..i was typing crashed and blew my top...i could of stabbed the bastard in the eye. I went to there website and never used so many swear words in a single complaint...peopl just assume before checking or even asking..

I think there should be a wanker report in bf2...if the admin gets on ur tits...he looses 100 points...:-D
moose
+0|6443
BANNNED from [@] Gaming Society .... bunch off bullshit for taking a plane from [@] kival (aka cunt) kicked message was for team killing, ummmm don't think so, didn't even give me a 1 min kick banned what a punk.....
lt.pritchard
+4|6643|Napoleon, Ohio

137twozerosniper wrote:

i got kicked for being a pussy =] yum
Sometimes the phrase you are what you eat is true.
FN1HookEm
+1|6605|DFW Texas
Here is another LAME ASS SERVER with LAME ASS ADMINS. Join a server with the IP 70.87.190.250
Server was under Infantry Only. When I got into the game an ingame message scrolls thats its actually knives only with the rule that the admins get full use of artillery and all vehicles. The admin at the time
was using a tank to kill everyone and everything in site so I used C-4 and leveled his LAME ASS and was banned for teamkilling. The name of the clan is BOOMCLAN. You wanna talk about chicken shit little bastards. So if youhave the need to see some real LAME ASS admins go check them out................

Last edited by FN1HookEm (2006-09-12 03:24:59)

lt.pritchard
+4|6643|Napoleon, Ohio

FN1HookEm wrote:

Here is another LAME ASS SERVER with LAME ASS ADMINS. Join a server with the IP 70.87.190.250
Server was under Infantry Only. When I got into the game an ingame message scrolls thats its actually knives only with the rule that the admins get full use of artillery and all vehicles. The admin at the time
was using a tank to kill everyone and everything in site so I used C-4 and leveled his LAME ASS and was banned for teamkilling. The name of the clan is BOOMCLAN. You wanna talk about chicken shit little bastards. So if youhave the need to see some real LAME ASS admins go check them out................
Are those Infantry/Pistol/Knife servers real? How can the admins control who uses what?
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6498
I just got banned for well it says TKing but I didn't even fucking tk anyone, I was just 1st place ffs. Man these cheesy admins where you kick there ass so hard they ban you... makes me feel good.

If you play on 1.22, don't play on UPC Hun server, there full of weak shits that cant handle getting owned. I hope I gave at least one of them the purple heart.

Last edited by Doggehspike (2006-09-12 15:19:14)

crashmctavish
Liquidat0r's Neuro Surgeon.....
+4|6446|uk
Its getting worse, kicked whilst waiting for an f35 with another sniper. I get in and the other guy who was waiting for it kicks me. No amount of 'reading the entry rules' or 'respecting the admins' can prevent a kid from throwing a dummy out of his/her pram when (s)he cant get their own way.

one born every minute.

I come get back on the server, politley ask why i was kicked, and (s)he bans me.

Its hard to Respect an admin like this.
Zefar
+116|6654|Sweden
I got banned for using grenades on a IO server and you wasn't allowed to take the first flag either on Karkand.
But like I care I was on the Mec side as a Medic and started to maul down people with my AK, blew some up with grenades. Later on I was kicked by PB for not following the rules. Can't remember the server but they have clearly written it in the title and on the server message.
LordKlanTaZZ
+1|6439|Huntington Beach, California
I played on BSS Black Sheep Squadron and several times tv'd Regman, well he was not happy, of course I was a noob and got lucky etc.
So we played and I tv'd him a few more times, maps changed, no big deal.

the map changed to Oilfields and I blew up the US assets, got shot to like 2 health points, killed a guy in defense and stole a jet.  just so happens, regman ran in front of my jet and I killed him.

SO I GOT BANNED??

Total admin abuse becuase I kept killing him, "Regman this is a game, chill out. Don't get all butt hurt cause your having a bad night, and no need to ruin a good server by abusing your admin powers."

This is a sad story, especially then as I got banned, my team mate who was on got banned for no reason, except the fact that he had over 60 points in the game and the closet to him was around 27.
So the moral of this mail is if you are any good at BF2, do not play on BSS, they will ban you or just don't shoot regman, he will cry and ban not only you but all your friends.
A Server That Needs To Grow Up And Needs To Follow There Own Rules

=LK= LordKlanTaZZ

Colonel Curly
+0|6739
Multiplay.co.uk:: Bliss with AF HAS THE MOST UPTIGHT ADMIN I'VE EVER MET! This wanker is continually crashing the J10 into me whilst I'm flying the cobra an taking out many APCs and other attack choppers quite well which is bloody rare for me (since most gunners dont know aobut the sodding TV missles)

Bassically he's doing this to kill me and my gunner cos cant take out a chopper in any other way
So I say Piss off! FU NOOB! (random angry message that was more annoyance than pure hatred at him) so he says "do you want to know what we do to people who say that?" (so other prick goes lol whilst i cant be arsed typing as i got the chopper again) an then i get kicked. Why? because of EXCESSIVE TEAMKILLING!

BULLSHIT! I hadn't tked anyone that entire round an maybe only one or two ppl in the last round.
I mean its not like I actually spelled it out for everyone to know exactly wat I was saying (though most ppl these days know what FU means). Plus the fact that he kicked me because I swore at him is utter bs. It's not like i was kamikaze'ing attack choppers! Or continually bombarding the carrier at every oppurtune moment.
Utter bastards the lot of them
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6457|Cambridge, UK

Colonel Curly wrote:

Multiplay.co.uk:: Bliss with AF HAS THE MOST UPTIGHT ADMIN I'VE EVER MET! This wanker is continually crashing the J10 into me whilst I'm flying the cobra an taking out many APCs and other attack choppers quite well which is bloody rare for me (since most gunners dont know aobut the sodding TV missles)

Bassically he's doing this to kill me and my gunner cos cant take out a chopper in any other way
So I say Piss off! FU NOOB! (random angry message that was more annoyance than pure hatred at him) so he says "do you want to know what we do to people who say that?" (so other prick goes lol whilst i cant be arsed typing as i got the chopper again) an then i get kicked. Why? because of EXCESSIVE TEAMKILLING!

BULLSHIT! I hadn't tked anyone that entire round an maybe only one or two ppl in the last round.
I mean its not like I actually spelled it out for everyone to know exactly wat I was saying (though most ppl these days know what FU means). Plus the fact that he kicked me because I swore at him is utter bs. It's not like i was kamikaze'ing attack choppers! Or continually bombarding the carrier at every oppurtune moment.
Utter bastards the lot of them
Amazed at the number of people that post stuff like this and get uptight over the actual reason text! I would assume that on many servers they have standard reasons set-up for kicking and they just pick one - the first one probably - just to get rid and continue playing.

He may have been being a shit and you had the right to complain..... but if you start abusing admins (even just verbal) dont be surprised if your kicked! There are a lot of shit servers/admins out there - but if your annoying them (even if it was there own fault for being a prat) they arent going to leave there own server are they - so expect to be kicked!
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6596|Scarborough Yorkshire England
HI would like to complain about UK-Coalition server.
I'm a sniper take out 2 of the admins with claymores
Get told "Gay snipers and there gay claymores fight properly"
I repond "Yes Obviuosly I'm Gay"
Get a warning about language
So I respond "ok for me to be called gay, but not allowed to agree when one of your admins calls me gay"
kicked for using the word GAY after being called it twice by the same admin
Bitch over
"perhaps they ate all homosexuals"
Not my fault I'm a jolly person
ElMorte[OwP]
Expert Opportunity Misser
+9|6562|Bikini Bottom Germany
Never thought that i would have to complain here, but i will.

Fatal Gmers AF Ranked

193.93.45.138:16567

They teamkill for choppers. If you complein, you will be kicked for teamkilling (happened to another player).

Tried to teamkill them after doing that (i was in the mood), and got kicked myself (with an insult).

Got banned right after i rejoined for statpadding.

What a bunch of morons.
h2ostg2
+4|6611|winston salem,nc
im just curious if you guys try to go to these servers websites and post your gripes there.  alot of times the senior admin doesnt even know that some asswipe is kicking ppl for this kinda of bs.   its ok to post here but try to give the server a chance to fix its problems.  if you dont complain there they may never look here to know about it, thus never making there server any better. 

join us on mvc/h2o clan  69.65.15.14 :16567
SgtMurphy
+11|6546
BSS - Black Sheep Squadron Server

Avoid This server if you have avg. to above avg. skills because if you own any of their
members you will get accused of cheating and banned.   (See thread this forum for other
complaints about them......)
wyattwolf
+2|6524|UK
server called game2xs - got banned for excessive TKing when I asked 'how the feck did you survive 3 shots!??' after losing tank duel, I did hit one of my tanks but that was freaky shot as he turned his turret into my line of fire and my round clipped his barrel!!?? but that was a while before my query (reckon he must of had a supply crate on his tank...hmm not a bad idea.

that was fine as it made me go else where and I had much better game on a infantry server
Rubberguy
+0|6428
IP 69.74.45.207 Port:16567

Got kick/banned by Capt_Frog for supposedly TK'ing on an FF off server.  The real reason was that in the five minutes I was playing in the "Frog Pond 24/7 Karkand FF=0" server, I killed the frog four times.  My clan mate told me that he was banning people left and right for "being pussies".  My clan mate asked why I was banned and Capt_Frog replied "shut the fuck up or your next".  I have reported this incident to BFROE.com and hope that my complaint is just one of many.  In the short time my clan mate was playing after my ban, he counted six other people being banned by Capt_frog for no apparent reason.  He bans because you kill him fairly in the game which is just childish and ignorant.  He should not be allowed to sully the game with his own ranked server.

Last edited by Rubberguy (2006-09-26 13:13:18)

FlameOn
+7|6537
fO server or FO, cant remember...not really worth remembering it as never played there again, and i don't really enjoy playing with power tripping kiddies whose mom's don't breast feed them anymore.

get TK'd on the carrier by one of their people, an obvious deliberate TK so i punish...it wasnt the red tag bug and the guy was standing right next to me.  whatever, i respawn and away i go, then this ass starts saying i was blocking the ladder on purpose so he couldnt get up and grab a a plane so he was justified in TK'ing me...WTF?  anyway, they all jump on me, telling me i'm getting banned and what an **ckwad i am etc, i am getting banned and all that BS.  i send a few words back, no, not nice words but who cares hey?  anyway, its likely this is one of those servers that i have read about on another BF2S thread that have dickhead admins who just decide its fun to screw with someone, threaten them, harass them etc.  small minded little nazi's.
Kolhozik
+38|6671|Phila, PA
Well, being an admin myself, i never believed the phrase: "i got kicked/banned for getting high scores". But after todays experience i changed my views on that. I was on 24/7 KARKAND [FF=OFF] server, and was owning the MEC team. I capped Square, Hotel, Factory in first 5min of the game, as i was kicking their ass at Gatehouse i see a message scroll: "BANNING Kolhozik for being a pussy". WTF is wrong with you fucktards? Yes, i was in armor. Yes, i had 67pts. Yes, i was at the top of score list. BUT WHY THE FUCK KICK FOR NOTHING? If you suck so bad, go into single player and practice. All you admin fucktards on that server should grow up and get a life.

Here is the server details:
https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/0/FFFFFF/000000/0000FF/000000/69.74.45.207:16567.png
TV
+0|6424

FN1HookEm wrote:

Very cool, I think I have a new hobbie of getting banned from stat padding lame a$$ servers..

I was banned in under 2 mins....LOL
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6774|Human Meat Shield
Wow.. you'll never see some of this bullshit in my servers. I mean they are both FF oFF so if you are a tard and purposely go out of bounds, then yes - you deserve some punishment yourself. The whole name of the game is to have fun on both sides, not just one person.

My rules on the servers are : NO Cheating.

Other than that...go spawnrape the uncap like a dog in heat.
1hawaii50
+5|6711
I was on a SF server, it was Ghost Town only and the server name started with DoM something or other, but I got banned for excessive teamkilling.  The round was only a few minutes old and I had 8 kills/0 deaths flying the Apache.  LAME/NOOB ADMINS SUCK!!!  I used to play that server a lot, needless to say, I'll never play on it again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard