konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6549|CH/BR - in UK

modern combat does not always involve tanks and/or jets or helicopters...
However, I agree that normal vehicles like humvees and buggys are necessary
el.fleisch
+52|6743|Germany
I thank all you guys for the good discussion

Never mind if you are pro or contra the No Vehicle Option, everybody can play the servers he prefer. Have fun!

And thank you very much for some +1
https://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6176/karmazi2.jpg
(personal information deleted)
Zukabazuka
+23|6685
I just want my team to work as a friking team, not to whore points. So I'm looking forward for this option to.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA

el.fleisch wrote:

Everywhere in the forum I read that some people are against the No Vehicles Option of the patch 1.4!
If you don't know what the No Vehicles Option is: With the patch 1.4, it is possible to play maps without vehicles inside. So you have to fight with your gun and you can't use tanks, helis or aviators.

All who say NO the the new option listen to me:
It is very easy to kill a soldier with a tank, heli or aviator! Only in the real infantry fight you can show your skills! Look at YOUR stats in the section "Weapons": how many percent of your kills you've done with a real weapon? I'm sure it's < 50%! And now look the your K/D in the weapons section: I'm sure it's < 1! (or at least at lot of smaller than your K/D in the vehicle section)

All who are against the No Vehicles Option are *** **** ** **** vehicle-whores!!! And YOU know that!

The No Vehicles Option is an enrichment for the game!!

Thanks EA
An enrichment to the game? give me a brake! If im not mistaken, the Battlefield series is based on Vehicle and infantry combat. Thats what makes Bf2.... Bf2. Take out vehicles and whats left?   yes thats right..... Counter Strike

So lets see, no vehicles. Hmm no need for Spec-Ops, AT, and Engineer classes i guess. Everyone just run around as Support or Medic and point farm. YAY SOUNDS FUN! ...  NOT The only thing the IO mode is catering to is the Karkwoodland point whores who are tired of being killed by armor a few times. it messes up their precious k/d ratio.

The IO mode just proves that EA/DIce listens to whiners. Leave Bf2 the fuck alone for Christ sake. U noobs are ruining this game.

Die in a fire

Last edited by Cbass (2006-08-18 10:49:33)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
l41e
+677|6648

The "ZOMG PLAY CS J00 NUBZ" argument is getting a little* old.

*very
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA

k30dxedle wrote:

The "ZOMG PLAY CS J00 NUBZ" argument is getting a little* old.

*very
old yes, but very true. Bf2 is unique because of vehicles. Take out the vehicles and it's "another average shooter" game. hence CS

we might as well go play WWii games and NOT call them all the same.
ez2kill
+2|6472
Let me just say first that I really like playing infantry.  Play it most of the time.  And YES my KD is better in a vehicle than on foot but DUH of course it is. 

At first I thought that the infantry only option was going to be sweet.  I was like “YES!!! No more vehicle whores!!!”  And then I thought wait a minute…

Nothing gets my jollies off more than smoking tank whore with the AT kit, and if you get your ass in a squad and use some team work you can OWN any vehicle whore(VW).  If you’re on a map and getting owned by takes… stop being a medic whore squad up with two other AT and go get some tank/APC whoring PUNK.  Heck even just two AT guys in a squat working together can be enough to dampen any VW’s day.

Good heli pilots are a pain in the ass… but the game developers have given you two things to help you in the pursuit of bringing these b***hes down.  AA sites and oh my god… AA VEHICLES… yes these are enough to ruin any heli pilots day or at least drive them nuts.  There is a great guide on THIS site that talks about it… I read it and implemented some of the basics in my next game… had a blast.  I pissed off one HELI pilot sooooo much that we ended up exchanging kills the rest of the game!!!

So in the end infantry has the tools to fight back… if you plan on going head to head …. YOU’LL LOSE!!!  But with a little bit of strategy and patience you can make their job frustrating.

It’s a war game… be prepared to DIE a lot… and stop complaining.

~ez2kill

Last edited by ez2kill (2006-08-18 10:51:18)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America
The servers playing with No Vehicularizations better be using like 16 player maps and 500% ticket ratios. I don't wanna be running across the Dragon Valley or something no matter if the sprint is only doubled.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6697
Stop complaining, you're forgetting you don't have to play it so shut up. There's Neo-Nazis, KKK and white supremiscists still out there but you can't do anything about it
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA
This thread is making me sick. U noobs need to stop medic whoring karkand and actually TRY using vehicles. wtf is wrong with u Bf2 is about vehicles!
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6697

Cbass wrote:

This thread is making me sick. U noobs need to stop medic whoring karkand and actually TRY using vehicles. wtf is wrong with u Bf2 is about vehicles!
You need to shut up as well. Some people actually like to groundpound b/c it takes more skill to aim at something with iron sights than with a bomb that has a 15 meter radius.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Cbass wrote:

You need to shut up as well. Some people actually like to groundpound b/c it takes more skill to aim at something with iron sights than with a bomb that has a 15 meter radius.
Mmmhmm it sure does take more skill to point n shoot than to solo tv a moving helo and keep control of your helo. Or stay alive in armor while being the target of every Spec-op/helo/jet/AT soldier in the game. It takes skill to operate vehicles. And i don't fly jets so i don't use the 15m radius bombs to get kills. i like playing infantry too but i don't mind being killed by a tank once in a while.

I have no beef with infantry it's their choise. but it's not like anyone is forcing u to play it. pick up a vehicle sometime and use it. When im not in the mood for vehicles i play CS:S, F.E.A.R,HL2:DM those are all great games for infantry combat. Thats y Bf2 is origional, vehicles are in it.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6697

Cbass wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Cbass wrote:

Mmmhmm it sure does take more skill to point n shoot than to solo tv a moving helo and keep control of your helo. Or stay alive in armor while being the target of every Spec-op/helo/jet/AT soldier in the game. It takes skill to operate vehicles. And i don't fly jets so i don't use the 15m radius bombs to get kills. i like playing infantry too but i don't mind being killed by a tank once in a while.

I have no beef with infantry it's their choise. but it's not like anyone is forcing u to play it. pick up a vehicle sometime and use it. When im not in the mood for vehicles i play CS:S, F.E.A.R,HL2:DM those are all great games for infantry combat. Thats y Bf2 is origional, vehicles are in it.
exactly, if the server enables it, go find another one; there's over a 1000
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA
Go find another game if u don't like vehicles
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6697

Cbass wrote:

Go find another game if u don't like vehicles
go find another server and stop bitching, that or buy 2142
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6474|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
The Whole Goddam Point Of This Game Is For Freedom And Usage Of Vehicles...if You Dont Like  The Vehicles Go Play Call Of Duty Or Css You Fucking Pricks!!!
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA
Well im not getting 2142. and im not the one bitching here, it's all these IO mode noobs. i want to keep the game how it is.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6697

ELITE-UK wrote:

The Whole Goddam Point Of This Game Is For Freedom And Usage Of Vehicles...if You Dont Like  The Vehicles Go Play Call Of Duty Or Css You Fucking Pricks!!!
Dude shut up, the whole GodDdam pOiNT oF tHiS GAME is TOh avE FUN. Don't type like that ever again. Its a server option you idiot, its like ranked or unranked. If you don't like it piss off.
GUNNYCWT
+3|6492|Jacksonville NC
This is a game right? I just came from a combat zone and I would love to see one of you go out on patrol with out any vehicle support at all. This game is not based on civil war tactics. Get a life and just play the game.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6474|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

Dude shut up, the whole GodDdam pOiNT oF tHiS GAME is TOh avE FUN. Don't type like that ever again. Its a server option you idiot, its like ranked or unranked. If you don't like it piss off.
what do you know, im right your not, the no vehicle option sucks, and only noobs who wants points or kiddies that cry everytime someone kills them using a vehicle....its the lamest option TBH!!
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6681|S.E. United States

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Stop complaining, you're forgetting you don't have to play it so shut up. There's Neo-Nazis, KKK and white supremiscists still out there but you can't do anything about it
I can do something about it...
Cowbell_Kevin
+8|6544
Why is everyone complaining?  Nobody is forcing you to play on a no vehicle server.

EA is finally giving SOME people what they want (and its only an option).  This is actually a good thing even though I probably won't play these servers much.

My personal opinion on the topic is that if you are upset enough to come here any whine about this change, then you probably need to hurry up and grow out of puberty and quit breast feeding.  GROW UP!
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys
I hate it when a firefight gets ruined because of some nub in a tank who comes rolling through killing everything. And no im not going to go play CS, i like bf2 style infantry fights.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
doc. josh
+48|6544
i have played infantry only its still quite fun
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6697

ELITE-UK wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

what do you know, im right your not, the no vehicle option sucks, and only noobs who wants points or kiddies that cry everytime someone kills them using a vehicle....its the lamest option TBH!!
Well then shut up its a server option you idiot. Do you understand that where you're from? Do you? ITS AN OPTION MEANING YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT! So shut up and put up b/c its not going anywhere

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard