Trake
+3|6509

Mekstizzle wrote:

LOL

No offence but you use a tank/apc on Karkand and seem to be playing against people who don't know of the AT kit. Anyone can get a KDR with a tank/apc on karkand. Especially with relatively new accounts where they get straight into it and tank whore like a monkey. Look at your weapon stats. They aren't all that...compaired to your vehicle ones.

This guy's stats is a prime example of how KDR doesn't mean anything. Just play your best and don't worry about it all.
well, id say my k/d with tank is above average, and my ground stats are not that bad and to the other guy... i bought this game to have fun, and i like karkand, so i think ill stick to that
Ir0n-M@n
has the greatest stats on earth
+125|6760|Germany
never been below 1 i'm an old battlefield and shooter vet ^^
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6717|Australia
Mine was never under 1.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6752

Trake wrote:

you must be doing something wrong cause im almost at 10
You made 5500 kills and 4500+ in a vehicle. W00t. You are my K/D god! *sarcasm*

My K/D has always been above 1.00
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6710|Howell, Mi USA
http://bf2s.com/player/46272357/history/KDR/

I didn't stay far under 1.00 for long.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6610|Iceland

Trake wrote:

wow u are suc ha tankwhore, u cant use a gun at all. and u play karkand all the time. u suck.
Moggle
+4|6595|I'm not sure

Trake wrote:

Looking at his stats, not only is he a Karkand tank whore, he is even doing it on knife/pistol servers where most of the people will be running around collecting k/p stats and revives. Sad, very, very sad. DON'T YOU GET BORED!!!!!????????

and before people point it out, yes, I do have a high Kark round from a k/p server (like most), it is not what I am proud of in my stats, but look at all my stats and you'll see they are mostly real.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6710|Howell, Mi USA

Trake wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

LOL

No offence but you use a tank/apc on Karkand and seem to be playing against people who don't know of the AT kit. Anyone can get a KDR with a tank/apc on karkand. Especially with relatively new accounts where they get straight into it and tank whore like a monkey. Look at your weapon stats. They aren't all that...compaired to your vehicle ones.

This guy's stats is a prime example of how KDR doesn't mean anything. Just play your best and don't worry about it all.
well, id say my k/d with tank is above average, and my ground stats are not that bad and to the other guy... i bought this game to have fun, and i like karkand, so i think ill stick to that
ground stats? what gound stats? OH! u mean tank spawn rapeing Karkaband. yea nice job </sarcasm>
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6610|Iceland

Trake wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

LOL

u have played 3 diff maps overall. Ye seems like u have played many maps. and your infantry stats >>>SUCK<<<
Trake
+3|6509

Moggle wrote:

Trake wrote:

Looking at his stats, not only is he a Karkand tank whore, he is even doing it on knife/pistol servers where most of the people will be running around collecting k/p stats and revives. Sad, very, very sad. DON'T YOU GET BORED!!!!!????????

and before people point it out, yes, I do have a high Kark round from a k/p server (like most), it is not what I am proud of in my stats, but look at all my stats and you'll see they are mostly real.
excuse me? knife pistol servers? never played on one little jealous boy
Trake
+3|6509

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Trake wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

LOL

u have played 3 diff maps overall. Ye seems like u have played many maps. and your infantry stats >>>SUCK<<<
your 18k to 16k overall, dont speak about skill.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6610|Iceland

Trake wrote:

Moggle wrote:

Trake wrote:

excuse me? knife pistol servers? never played on one little jealous boy
ye evry1 wants to be like u. Play karkand only and NEVER using a gun but sitting at the hotel spawn ALL the round feeling l33t owning ppl that are STILL and NOT MOVING cause the just SPAWNED u spawnraper

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-07-18 05:34:51)

Trake
+3|6509
who gives a shit if i only play karkand all the other maps suck imo, and never using a gun? lol... look at my rank, Ive still barely played the game, give it a few weeks.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6545|UK

Trake wrote:

yea and your a tank whoe that probs camps and spawn kills
Orgtheone
+30|6678|The Dark Side Of The Moon

Trake wrote:

Not everyone is a Armour whore like you
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6710|Howell, Mi USA
*Wishes he was like Trake*

"I d0n't play 0th3r maps kuz Karkand is Teh Pwnz3r shiznit, i t0t4lly pwn with tEh Arm0r sitting at tEh H0t3l spawn rap3ing"
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6545|UK
Trake = indenial noob
and looking at your stats again i noticed you like to nade spam all over karkand

Last edited by N)i(N06Blackhawk (2006-07-18 05:45:04)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6754|The Hague, Netherlands

I dunno when i got it above, 1. doesn't show in my history. I think somewhere near September
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Jackabo
+127|6574|Dublin, Ireland
mine goes up and down, i started at 0.8, then went up to 1.09 and then went below 0 and now its 1.0321
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6808|Jupiter

Cbass wrote:

*Wishes he was like Trake*

"I d0n't play 0th3r maps kuz Karkand is Teh Pwnz3r shiznit, i t0t4lly pwn with tEh Arm0r sitting at tEh H0t3l spawn rap3ing"
You forgot "lol" at the end, im disapointed in you.
Wicked97
+5|6541
Its ironic how many people on here dog the tank whores but are the first one in a tank when they see one.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6713

Trake wrote:

Armor      58:58:06      4,215      242      18.0000      141

You don't count.

Whoops, looks like you guys already mentally raped Trake...

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-07-18 06:11:30)

LOLtacular
+10|6540
I started at 2.0something and managed to work my way to 5.0. This is my first PC FPS game, but I got very good at twitch reactions playing Halo 2 via XBL using unscoped sniper rifles and it seems to have translated. I do use vehicles a fair amount though, although I'm no free kill when playing infantry (all inf. weps are 2.0+ aside from shotties/smgs).
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6668
It's never been below 1:1. Reaching 3:1 soon, both average and with weapons. Aiming for a K:D of at least 15:1 with jets
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
MrE`158
+103|6639
Well, it started off pretty shit, (0.66), but it's gotten slowly better.  Very, very slowly...  But at least the graph shows a more or less consistent increase.  I'm on 0.992 right now, so hopefully I'll crack that 1.0 mark sometime soon...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard