Colfax
PR Only
+70|6636|United States - Illinois

negolien wrote:

Hey,

OK let's get this straight.

1. the rate is 150-200 dollars + 1 dollar.

2. The most recent bill was late 90s and most Dem's. voted for it.

3. A lot of Euro country's are a lot closer so I would assume it's a bit easier to get em out. I mean sailing a ship from here takes a while ya know. Nearest ships were in Persian gulf I think performing combat Ops.

4. The US provides flights from Cyprus along with evacuation from certain declared parts of Lebanon.

5. The US state department puts out warnings for travelers saying don't go there and the risk of visiting country A is blah blah blah. So you assume your own risk.

6. If your rescued by the US Coast Guard from a sinking boat you are also billed.

7. Say Katrina again you Asshole.....Make it Bush's fault eh.. LOL To bad the Dem. Governor Blanco told the Red Cross and other agency's they "COULD NOT ENTER NEW ORLEANS".  Ya and oh she wouldn't give the President the authority to send in troops either. The Mayor was fucking a monkey from the day before the storm even hit. Blame is fine but partisan blame is just screwing your country.
QFT!!!!!

I say let other countries evacuate first and make sure they aren't attacking ships of evacuees.  A slow evacuation but safe one.  How about we throw together a crappy unsafe evacuation and then risk the lives of those evacuees.  Then you people would be bitching about how our fast evacuations were too fast and UNSAFE!!!  Get a grip people.

Just like an emergency room.  If your in emergency and hurt you still pay the hospital bill right?

Last edited by Colfax (2006-07-19 13:32:31)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

negolien wrote:

7. Say Katrina again you Asshole.....Make it Bush's fault eh.. LOL To bad the Dem. Governor Blanco told the Red Cross and other agency's they "COULD NOT ENTER NEW ORLEANS".  Ya and oh she wouldn't give the President the authority to send in troops either. The Mayor was fucking a monkey from the day before the storm even hit. Blame is fine but partisan blame is just screwing your country.
Your rant is waaaaaaaaaaaay off.
Who did I blame again?
Very sad, the fact you have no idea what I meant by personal responsibility. In no manner was I blaming a goverment agency. (Side note Katrina was a failure on all 3 levels of goverment). Actually it was quite the opposite of what you thought I meant. By personal responsibility I meant that it is each persons individual duty to understand what kind of situation they put themselves in. Like living in a city that is under sea level or maybe going to work in a war zone . 

You need to slow down a bit and think about what I said and then reply.

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-07-19 14:01:06)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6688|NJ
OK I found out how the charging to get evacuted from a country works in our country.

Basically it red tape like all the other shit that happens.

they say they are going to charge you x amount of dollars but never do. It's a law we have that's outdated and never actually put into affect. But with tecnolligy today you get to hear these things and they sound stupid because they are, but they don't actually work the way it's said.

P.S. the information that I optained first was from CNN and the information that I optained second was from my roommate who served in the Airforce and has had a drug problem.

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2006-07-19 22:39:29)

Rosse_modest
+76|6768|Antwerp, Flanders

cpt.fass1 wrote:

2 no pets
Evacuating people but telling them their pets have to stay and die. How horribly cruel and utterly disgusting that is.

As is the concept of asking your citizens to pay for getting them out of danger.

Last edited by Rosse_modest (2006-07-20 00:21:46)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

Rosse_modest wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

2 no pets
Evacuating people but telling them their pets have to stay and die. How horribly cruel and utterly disgusting that is.

As is the concept of asking your citizens to pay for getting them out of danger.
Sad but true.. I live in Florida and it's no different when they put up shelters that don't allow ppls pets when Hurricanes come through. It sucks but you have to understand why.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Rosse_modest
+76|6768|Antwerp, Flanders

Kmarion wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

2 no pets

Sad but true.. I live in Florida and it's no different when they put up shelters that don't allow ppls pets when Hurricanes come through. It sucks but you have to understand why.
Why? Humans are no better than animals? And pets are often more reliable and worthy friends than most humans around you.
[AD]will_young[G36E]
spreader of the herpies
+33|6522|Down under, melbourne
you see all the "australians" that australia is evacuating??? 10,000 of them. all the "lebs".. it is funny how when they see that they call them selves australian when they want to be becasue they are in need but as sson as they get here,,, hey mate what nationalty are you?? "omg bro im fully leb ey".... not one "true" australian over their, just becasue they have a piece of paper calling them aussie. half of them have been to australia only once in their lives.... seriously its pathetic. they beta respect us true blue aussies more and support their country a bit more seeing as what we have done for them.. example go for AUSTRALIA when we V italy/lebanon/greece in the footbal... instead of turning on their so called country, as they call it . they are aussie when it "suits" them
BVC
+325|6688

[AD]will_young[G36E] wrote:

you see all the "australians" that australia is evacuating??? 10,000 of them. all the "lebs".. it is funny how when they see that they call them selves australian when they want to be becasue they are in need but as sson as they get here,,, hey mate what nationalty are you?? "omg bro im fully leb ey".... not one "true" australian over their, just becasue they have a piece of paper calling them aussie. half of them have been to australia only once in their lives.... seriously its pathetic. they beta respect us true blue aussies more and support their country a bit more seeing as what we have done for them.. example go for AUSTRALIA when we V italy/lebanon/greece in the footbal... instead of turning on their so called country, as they call it . they are aussie when it "suits" them
I was looking over the evacuee list thinking "shit theres a lot of Aussies there", now I know why!  I hope they're grateful, and don't start beating up lifeguards as soon as they land!  How come there are so many lebanese with dual Leb/Aussi citizenship anyway?
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6688|NJ
I know is anyone in Lebanon an just lebanese?? because it seems like there isn't a single person there with only one citizenship. You got 10,000 aussies, like 25,000 us citizens, etc etc.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard