Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6580|Little blue planet, milky way
Not THAT mean.. But some dickhead TK'ed me, I forgave, he TK'ed me again, I forgave, then gave him a warning over the comm. After the THIRD TK, I didn't forgive him, he bitched about it, and then I started seeking him out and ended the round with -41 teampoints from TK'ing and team damaging him..... I dont care if he TK'ed me three times by accident, you dont BITCH about being punished for the THIRD time you TK someone. If I only got punished 1 out of 3 TKs, and even recieved a warning over the comm, then I'd be HAPPY. He wasn't so I started a TK fest. Who cares about score.. I'm a major anyway (was captain at the time, though), I dont NEED any more points.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6796|Comber, Northern Ireland
knifed an afk person enough for me to get my expert knife and for him to get a purple heart
soalfa
+7|6584|raahe finland
umm.. i was playin jalalabad and other teams commander arty me off my sniping spot on roof ,and there wasen´t any other team mates near so that´s fine but when i get another place he dropped vehicle on me so get pissed i take´d buggy and drived on their mainbase and knifed him ,i know´ed he can scan so i drived back on our flags waited litle longer and repeat knifing 2 times more on same system ,last time he has wired few clays to protect him but that was kind of easy to guess so i rammed another clay and knifed him again, next round he wasted every arty to trying to kill me ,few times when he successed and instantly i can see the LOOSEER ,SUCKER text´s from him.... but he got wery quiet when hes own team mate sayded we have commander of age 6
so next round of that he toke´d tank artying and hunting me on tank ´whit commander asset´s ,so i was hiding i while but then i get bored of him and walk straight against him whit sniperkit ,he killed me twice ,i taked screenshots and post him he getted ban..

Last edited by soalfa (2006-10-11 21:05:58)

Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6634|Arlen, Texas
On Karkand, I mined all the vehicles at the USMC base, then watched them blow up everytime someone tried to drive away. You never check in your own base.....
Zefar
+116|6706|Sweden
Teamkilling a guy who killed me while I was in the chopper and was gonna refill on ammo and health.
Hey he STARTED it.

Other than that I have had TK wars with some people that started the damn TK wars in the first place. I have also baseraped uncaps now and then when everyone else is doing it.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6663|Parainen, Finland
Sometimes it happens, you have been using the chopper for a long time in the round and then suddenly two other guys are going for it. I didn't get in in it, the two dorks took off and died as soon as they disappeared in the horizon...pffft... Next time when they took off they talked about doing better than the last time, and this is where I come in.. Just before they took off I attached C4 on the chopper... And I must say, I quite enjoyed watching these two sorry ass dick heads take off, gradually fading away.....and then...click....BOOOOM!!!!
Lovely!!!!!

I drank some nice tasty coffee as those two farts came down from the sky smoking n´fried....
Off course they were angry, but hey, don´t mess with THE MAN!!!!!
.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6334|Illinois
Put C4 under a private with no FF and blew him up and he didn't use his parachute. I did it 3 times.

Jihad jetted a really good enemy pilot waiting for plane to spawn
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6352|Malaysia
TK-ing a commander who was being a f**king tool.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6343|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
I don't knoe if this counts, but I was playing Karkand, and suddenly I see a tank round the corner. The tank fires at me, and I fire back with my G36C, and the tank blows up.

What really happened: While we were having a firefight, every AT player on my team shoots the tank.

I then proceeded to hop on the tank and teabag it.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6383|England
my mate had just bought the game, and joined the same server as me. the server had FF on and i decided to have a bit of fun. i pulled out my silenced pistol (sniper kit) and shot him in the leg. he kept going prone, wondering who was shooting him. i repeated several times...
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6324|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
The other day on dragon valley I got bored of the chopper-whores, so I stole the gunner seat off one.
After he spammed the "Bail Out" command and I counter-spammed the "No Sir!" response he decided to take off, and bail sending me into the water.
But I knew his game, I banged F1 and as soon as he bailed, took the pilot seat, spun it round and blew his freaking moody emo ass into bite sized chunks.

Bitch!
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6652|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
was on the carrier on wake at the start of a new round and this noob decided to TK me for the cobra, so im like "ok you wanna play that game?" i grab my medic squadmate and the next time that guy spawned we kidnapped his ass, he left bitching and moaning.
logitech487
+16|6460|From The State Of Taxes
landed the j 10 on the carrier on wake and watched all the noobs fight over it and when one of them got in it and started to take off i c-4 him
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6750
5 C4 packs on USMC carrier in strategic locations = 15 instant TKs = instant ban = totally worth it.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6527
Today I was having one of those 'OMG where is this Godly power coming from?' nights- pulling insane shots, getting insane scores, and just generally hoping that nobody would pinch me to wake me from the dream . Was playing karkand infantry only (I'll put my flamesuit on for that one; although I've been playing Wake / Whorelord loads more recently anyway) and was pulling 10:1 ratios with the medic stock weapons.

Some master-sergeant that wasn't very happy about it kept on trying to vote-kick me, which made me chuckle. The "dastardly" thing about it was that, inadvertently, I gave him a Purple Heart- and added him to my 'Favourite Victims' list. Oopsie.

Ahh well, I'll be back to normal crappiness tomorrow night .
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard