Irish.r3
+15|6511|Los Angeles, CA United States
I found him in some grass on kark just laying there. So I knife him...then I die...so I spawn back at square...then I get BANNED...it says something along the lines of "Stat padding etc..."....I know it had stat padding in the reason.

WTF is this ****...just because he admins a server and hes #1 on the list....he cant be touched. EA needs to reset this bastards stats for abuseing the ADMIN rights he has. Instead of reseting peoples stats that have done nothing wrong.

Like my friend who had 165,000 global and his stats get erased. I flew with him practically everyime he flys and we nor he have ever done a single thing wrong.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6767|Chicago.
It is a sad story, but it happens alot.

My advice, take it as a compliment. You pissed off the #1 guy in the world.

But you are of a growing breed. Alot of people have been banned by him.
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6650|England
I agree. +1 for you.
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6769|Estonia
Admin power ....
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6660|England
I bet this much hate to him would not happen if he wasn't in the top 10

Any queries regarding your ban go to www.moongamers.com/forum
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6711|Howell, Mi USA
i hear he likes to flex his e penis ban button quite a bit. Look at it this way, he can't do it anymore
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6675| United States of America
{TA}Firestorm must fear me 'cuz ive killed him liek 10 times and ive never been kicked, banned or threatend
to be kicked or banned
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6563

Irish.r3 wrote:

I found him in some grass on kark just laying there. So I knife him...then I die...so I spawn back at square...then I get BANNED...it says something along the lines of "Stat padding etc..."....I know it had stat padding in the reason.

WTF is this ****...just because he admins a server and hes #1 on the list....he cant be touched. EA needs to reset this bastards stats for abuseing the ADMIN rights he has. Instead of reseting peoples stats that have done nothing wrong.

Like my friend who had 165,000 global and his stats get erased. I flew with him practically everyime he flys and we nor he have ever done a single thing wrong.
Thats not really true because this moring my buddy knifed him when he was gaurded by gheymores and Firestorm didt even care so im sure he didn't kick 41000 people (# of deaths he has).
Irish.r3

Colony wrote:

Irish.r3 wrote:

Thats not really true because this moring my buddy knifed him when he was gaurded by gheymores and Firestorm didt even care so im sure he didn't kick 41000 people (# of deaths he has).
so do you think I made this all up. I normally not one to complain since i typcially play gulf of oman 24/7 420TN...but I decided to see how moon gamers was...looks like i'll never go back there again. Firestorm is just a jerk.
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6563

Irish.r3 wrote:

Colony wrote:

Irish.r3 wrote:

so do you think I made this all up. I normally not one to complain since i typcially play gulf of oman 24/7 420TN...but I decided to see how moon gamers was...looks like i'll never go back there again. Firestorm is just a jerk.
Im not calling you a liar im saying that Firestorm doesn't kick everyone that owns him.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6577
Ive been kicked for owning high ranked players. I believe you Irish.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6566|UK

Irish (perhaps i am totally wrong but are u in ireland) the pings u get from there and not unlike the mainland UK, in which case, perhaps the ping was to high.  I remember being kicked from their mostly oman server, (bad connection problems tht day) as it banned me it said something about stats padding, once i fixed my connection, i went back questioned the admin and he said, my ping exceeded there limit.........

c ya
DemonMonkey
+17|6515|Michigan

BigmacK192 wrote:

My advice, take it as a compliment. You pissed off the #1 guy in the world.
Actually he is #2... but it is pretty lame to get banned and stat-reset for pissing someone off
Crawdaddy79
+27|6553
EA specifies that ranked servers follow certain rules (which means admins shouldn't kick people because they were stabbed  while they weren't paying attention) , if enough people file complaints of a similar nature then they might send people into the server to see if it's true or not - and if so bad things might happen to that server.
DemonMonkey
+17|6515|Michigan

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

This is two threads regarding people in the top 10 you've made. You've gone down a dangerous path my son. Turn now from the dark side, or forever be lost to it.
Every time I read d4rk's post I shutter... he scares me. More than Firestorm.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6554|Search Whore killing fields
firestorm puts his sniper rifle in my bum and said no one would believe me if i told!!
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6860|Sacramento, Cal
report him ftw! eMarine
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6519|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Yeah he pisses me off... I know I live in Malaysia but when I'm bored I play on his type of servers and i kill him wiht my MIG-29 Fulcrum he bans be that ***** boy....
Irish.r3

Bell wrote:

Irish (perhaps i am totally wrong but are u in ireland) the pings u get from there and not unlike the mainland UK, in which case, perhaps the ping was to high.  I remember being kicked from their mostly oman server, (bad connection problems tht day) as it banned me it said something about stats padding, once i fixed my connection, i went back questioned the admin and he said, my ping exceeded there limit.........

c ya
haha im a white boy from LA, cali....irish is just the name I go by. But I get 30-40 ping in moongamers
Chorcai
+49|6664|Ireland
There only one guy in the top ten that I think should be no1 and that Bush viper look at the guys stats I mean a KDR of 26 in a jet !! plus ALL gold and everything that could be got. (Apart from tank gold) So what have we got in the top ten.... a bunny hopping pkm guy, a commander/sniper-ish..a medic...clear....but BV WOW.
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6572|An Hour North of Indy
it isnt true that you get kicked all teh time cause i killed him 3 times in one round and didnt get kicked
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6594|Florida
So where is the comment by firestorm?  The only time i see that guy comment is when someone is bitching about him and/or his server.  Sorry for your troubles man
dankassasin42o
+68|6696|Reefersyde, CA
get off his nuts......
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6600|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
I love the proof you are presenting to us that he kicked you just because you killed him...
Chou
+737|6807
Firestorm banned me once just for looking at his tank !!!!!!

Last edited by Choumichel (2006-07-17 21:56:30)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard