Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6853
I know I do what it takes to get the job done in my own line of work. Rules be damed. I highly doubt that in a dire situation a soldier wouldnt know how to respond properly. I doubt there is some one like hillary clinton nearby with a clip board taking notes.
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6723|Germany

lowing wrote:

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

Well... since lowing thinks that military action in the Middle East is righteous, I suggest that he signs up with the US Army and goes over there voluntarily to fight for that in which he believes. I do have a severe problem with those types.... sitting in the comfortable chair debating about the righteousness of their countries wars without ever having been in the ditch bleeding. It is easy to point fingers while being some thousand miles away from the actual war....
Well as a matter of fact I am a veteran of the USAF, and although I was never in combat I offered myself to my country if such an event had warranted it during my 4 years of service. So yes I did put my money where my mouth is.

How about you?? You willing to fight and even die for your freedom?? Apparently not. Most appeasers and apologist aren't. Peace at any price, right??
Just 4 years? Without combat experience? And you dare to call yourself a veteran? Guess it's time for at least another four years, flyboy...

Oh and yes... I wouldn't resort to warfare especially since freedom in my country is not endangered... And actually, I do not see the freedom in the US being endangered apart from internal laws like the patriot act...
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

Well... since lowing thinks that military action in the Middle East is righteous, I suggest that he signs up with the US Army and goes over there voluntarily to fight for that in which he believes. I do have a severe problem with those types.... sitting in the comfortable chair debating about the righteousness of their countries wars without ever having been in the ditch bleeding. It is easy to point fingers while being some thousand miles away from the actual war....
Well as a matter of fact I am a veteran of the USAF, and although I was never in combat I offered myself to my country if such an event had warranted it during my 4 years of service. So yes I did put my money where my mouth is.

How about you?? You willing to fight and even die for your freedom?? Apparently not. Most appeasers and apologist aren't. Peace at any price, right??
Just 4 years? Without combat experience? And you dare to call yourself a veteran? Guess it's time for at least another four years, flyboy...

Oh and yes... I wouldn't resort to warfare especially since freedom in my country is not endangered... And actually, I do not see the freedom in the US being endangered apart from internal laws like the patriot act...
Yeah idiot, I don't "dare" call myself a veteran, I AM a veteran. I have openly admitted that I have never been in combat,and I never tried to pose or imply that I was. To do so, would dishonor myself and be a slap in the face of my brothers and sisters, past and present, that have actually seen combat or have fallen in combat. My service in the USAF was a peaceful 4 years, but I will not let you tell me, or any other VETERAN, that our service to our country was insignificant and didn't matter. Especially when you wouldn't give 4 MINUTES, let alone 4 YEARS to the country that protects your freedom to spout such rhetoric.

you don't see your freedom as endangered? That is ok I guess, you will be protected anyway.

Last edited by lowing (2006-08-07 16:36:38)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard