vedds
+52|6773|Christchurch New Zealand
Hi Guys

Sorry my first post is a rant but cant hold it in, I have actually snapped at the antics of the smacktards. I realise im a noob, but seriously i cant take anymore.

Allow me to set the scene

Operation Clean Sweep

MEC Airbase at the hanger. I have just got in the fighter & zzedaH Jim4nz asks for a pickup.....
its a fighter. So i carry on down the runway......BANG  i wear a MEC jeep thingin front of the plane. I die, tardboy dies, iget TK.
Phase 2 of Operation Smacktard
Respawn at hangar, our little genius shoots me up but not enough to kill me, says sorry, i dont shoot back.
Plane Spawns, more shooting from ratboy, but i still get in with one bar left, so he runs in front. TK = Negative score = Kick = vedds BRAINSNAP

Solution

I create a new user account. log into server and spawn as MEC Special forces. I make a few kills to ensure i dont go negative score in a hurry, before heading to the airfield. Now as you might guess my new friend is not the worlds greatest pilot ( I cant find his stats as he has less than 100 global) So he
is respawning frequently. a quick TK from the barrel of my AK74SU (my 1st ever deliberate TK) and he has another 15 seconds to think about what a cockhead he can be. I use the interlude to equip the Aircraft with its new feature - a C4 Charge - and bolt out of the hangar before he who drools on himself sees me.

Now the satisfying bit. (Im sure you all know what happens now, but im going to tell you anyway )

Mr friendly takes off and circles, inbetween fits of maniacal laughter I manage to flick the switch before the poster boy for adult diapers gets out of sight. I can tell you that that is one of the singular most satisfying things i have done apart from the other 3(three) times i did this before einstein wised up to the fact that his plane had AHEM "engine trouble". So to finish i gave my new profile his first knifekill before i departed to join the server as my regular profile.

I suggest c4 therapy for all those little darlings that absolutely must have "their" vehicles.

Thanks for listening - I feel better now
karto
I keed :P
+0|6793
Hehehe... but where are the screenshots?
I wanna see your "Asshat 101" course!
vedds
+52|6773|Christchurch New Zealand
Good point, i didnt even think about screenshots I was just thinking about an explosion and how gratifying that would be.

Next time the second account comes out, I'll be sure to give an illustrated guide.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6777|Brixham, UK
Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

Funny, anyhow.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6801|The Hague, Holland
Very funny hehe
TM=BE=Erocktroll
+0|6789|Tampa,Florida
Very nice play, I always do a claymore red carpet for the bozos who would kill to  fly,but c4 sounds more fun

Last edited by erocktroll (2005-10-30 06:23:07)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard