Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655

weasel_thingo wrote:

Yesterday 18:31:01

SargeV1.4 wrote:

I played the demo of BF2 at a friends house, and liked it so much that when I got home I installed it myself. At the time I was watching Red vs. Blue (the halo machinima) and one of the characters was called Sarge. So, wanting to play BF2, badly, I just chose that name, thinking that when I'd get the full game I could think of something else. Never bothered to do that and Sarge stuck.
2006-07-18 06:28:11

SargeV1.4 wrote:

well.. I took Sarge because of the character in Red vs. Blue. I needed a new name at the time. I'm still thinking about what I'm actually going to have next. I had a brainwave the other day, a perfect name, made me think 'now why didn't i think of that before?!'.
lol
And how exactly are these two quotes different in any way other than that I explain it more in-depth in the newer one?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
When i started online gaming Sof2 and then with Bf2 as "venom" was also taken as it is now still a zero point shot account. So when the demo came out i tryed venom1, venom2 and then i remember that i registed once venom6 in some forums as venom1, venom2 ,venom3 was already in use. So i just typed venom6 what was not in use.
So i just registred venom6.
deadlikeme667
+5|6172|MI
there was a show running on HBO or Showtime or something about a girl who becomes a grim reaper with the title Dead Like Me. well that was taken and so was dlm with underscores so i dropped those and just added numbers that are kinda like mostly evil but a little good (it was my goth days). most notably about the show, the girl is killed by a flaming toilet seat from outer space. . .
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6287|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
I had just downloaded the BF2 demo. I rocked at sniping and knifing people in general. I carried over to the full BF2 and made a new account.
Alliednations
+0|6241|Illinois, United States
i was back then and still am a wwii freak, i always like the allied nations (usa, uk, ussr, ect.) better, so i combined the two for a username on a forum board. used this name ever since
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6424|My room
I like Tigers, and 217 are the digits of my birthday.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6700

The hell if I know.
WhiteStain
+3|6738|NEPA
Back in my PS2 days I had a Tom Clancy game that kept track of your ranks. Well I wanted to be Major WhiteStain. So now its carried on to BF2, when I got a 360 I had to use Whitestizain cause of Microsofts EULA. I'm sure I will be using the name for a while.
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6407|Earth
This is the name I have used for everything from msn to BF2 since around 3rd grade, around 9 years ago. The frawg part is an inside joke I had with my dad, and we always joke about a crazy frog. Crazy Frog just sounded stupid, so I wanted to Make it psychofrawg, but I didn't know how to spell psycho back then, so it ended up as pyscofrawg.
Signature
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast
I hit the keyboard with my fist, and fixed the 4 constanants in a row, then came up with this. I did it in the BF2 demo, so I thought I might carry it across to original BF2, since its kinda simple, unlike *&&#()$(=390+== 39 GingaNinja *W&*#^09A+=- sorta thing. Meh.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6392

I use the some_random_*Add your own animal/person/name, etc*
Viktor_Von-Carstein
+1|6167
Viktor came from the film Underworld. (Kate Beckinsdale is so fit in that film)

Von Carstein came from the Vampire Counts in Warhammer.

The name in total was created for my EVE Online character and I carried it across to BF2.
=KAW=Mac
+5|6247|STL, MO
My last name is McLaren...I know, lame right? lol well I like my nickname a lot but it always seems to be popular and it pisses me off because I can never get my hands on the original "Mac" because of all the imposters. I had to wear my tags on the name to keep it as original as possible. I'm not a big fan of numbers and special characters in names.
IGT-:-Maverick
+3|6777|UK
My nickname came from Top Gun my favourite film.  My friends have nicks from there too.
CrushRx
+1|6168
mine stems from using EA's customer service - EAlixballz
KorporalKush
+2|6166|Montreal, QC
When I first made my account, I didn't realize there were military ranks, and I wanted one in my name. I also wanted to incorporate my love for marijuana into it, so that's where KorporalKush came from
StormsGathering
+2|6418|Center of the US
Dunno. Been using it for email and IMs and just slapped it on here as my primary account.. might make a new name more suitable for BF2. Crafted this one on a whim just because it sounded ominous.
theDunadan
+2|6211|CA, USA
Mine is from the Lord of The Rings. The Dunadan is the Elvish name for Aragorn/Strider. ("...dun-adan: Man of the West, Numenorian."). Some of you may know it. My favorite books. 
Swope
+55|6171|Germany
I saw a basketball  match were a banner said: "Go Swoopers!" so I thought Swoope sounds to long and I cut that "o" of.

Thanks to EA for my InGame Nick: They don't accepted Swope so I wrote TheSw0pe but they raped it to Thsw0, but after one year I still don't know why
Capt.Irviding
I like big butts, and I cannot lie.
+13|6227
my last name is irving, my friends call me irviding so I made the name Irviding. the capt. is just because the name irviding was already taken here
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6674|Colorado
I made mine up because my old screen name "Elijah" was showing it's age & I wasn't a christian any more. It was around the time Lord of the rings the two towers came out to dvd & saw all the dead orcs & goblins laying on the battlefield thinking to myself look at all that meat & was impressed with the cave trolls, so I added Troll to Meat & a legend was born.
aLeX
.?
+160|6333|:D

My name's Alex.

/Win.
FarBeyondReality
The odd one out
+24|6162
Some random nick i just randomly thought of when i got BF2
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6559|Brisbane, Aus

Played starcraft heaps and had this name for a long time, but when I got BF2 all the names I had were taken, so I used this lol.
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6423|California, US
my friend is obssesed with callin me a monkey
and uh i created a BF2 account called "Monkeyman911" it was meant to be a joke but I actually started playing on it so uh...yeah

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard