-RareKid-
+11|6434|England
My name was meant to be -RareKind- But i spelt it rong So it became -Rarekid- its alrite for someone who is only 16!
deadlikeme667
+5|6172|MI
is there any way to change your name in BF2 i found out that my Xbox live gamertag wasn't taken on BF2 so i want to change it
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6728|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
FPS Doug's BOOM HEADSHOT!!!! + favorite CS gun AK47
trackstarr
+18|6703|Swing and a miss
Ive been running track since i was 12 and one day at school we were having racing in P.E. and some kid comes up to me and asks me if im some kind of Trackstarr (in a smartass tone)

just stuck with me
Danorge
+7|6159|Denmark // 69! Az

-RareKid- wrote:

My name was meant to be -RareKind- But i spelt it rong So it became -Rarekid- its alrite for someone who is only 16!
Cool name to a kid @ 16 use it with the chick'ers.... you ever heard of billy the kid.. well his just water next to my the Rare-kid, only born once every 2000 year

Last edited by Danorge (2007-07-01 22:49:04)

show me the skills
+0|6172
I was using this nick when i played CS 1.6.
It's silly.
Supersized
"You want fries with that?"
+1|6726|Tucson, AZ
I was standing in line at McDonald's and it sort of came to me.
ShaitanArba
+1|6146|Moscow, Russia
My one goes from the name of Soviet AA-vehicle ZSU-23-4 "Shilka". During Afghani war it was called shaitan-arba by the mojahed, then by Soviet troops too.

Everyone who had ever seen it's in action is impressed for a whole life, so did i )
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6196|Schofield Barracks
mines just my last name and the my bday
i allways liekd being called by my last name
and i figured i should put some numbers on it so  MAGUIRE93 it was
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6196|Schofield Barracks

deadlikeme667 wrote:

is there any way to change your name in BF2 i found out that my Xbox live gamertag wasn't taken on BF2 so i want to change it
u can put clan tags on in the prefix box
[anti]NorthBear
+0|6665|Malmoe, Sweden
My name is Björn, "bear" in swedish, and I am from sweden in the northern europe so = NorthBear
mafropetee
+18|6145|Altamonte Springs, FL
here is my story:

i was playing halo 2 one day a few years back with a few friends, and i couldnt think of a name for my guy. so my buddy daniel took the controller and started putting random (yet grammatically correct) letters in. and that somehow came out to be Mafro Petee. so i have used that for everything ever since.
ClickJ
+2|6167|Michigan
Mine originated in Halo as well.  We watched 'The Gods Must Be Crazy' in my psychology class one day, and I found the clicking quite funny.  One of my best friends was also in the class, and he happens to be black.  So, when we played Halo that night I made a clicking noise before each time I killed him.  I decided to make a new profile so a "Click" would be displayed all the time.  I was going to use an exclamation point, since that's the character for a "click" in Kung Bushman, but I couldn't, so I just used CLICKJ(first initial of my first name)Moose(my nickname in school).  Since graduation the Moose thing has passed, so now it's just ClickJ.
ren_and_stimpy
+0|6145
ren and stimpy is the best cartoon EVA
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6328|England
made mine up on the spot...makes me sound like a rapist lol
madmax
+12|6263|perth, w.a.
coz i drive a black supercharged v8 falcon
Lai
+186|6153
My BF2 nickname is Nappeli, because I share the account with my little brother:

Nappi shows my affinity to (Napoleonic) France and Peli is my little brothers nickname, because if he pulls his chin, he looks like a pelican

Edit: lol, just realized it's already in my signature.

Last edited by Lai (2007-07-03 06:20:19)

rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6562
In highschool everyone said I looked like this guy from a kids news show. The show was called Channel One and it was shown during 1st period. There was this reporter named Rawly Valverde. So everyone called me Rawly then they shortened it to rawls. It's been more than 15 years having that nickname.
ClickJ
+2|6167|Michigan

rawls2 wrote:

The show was called Channel One and it was shown during 1st period.
Channel One has been around quite a while then...we watched it starting in middle school (which was going on 9 years ago for me).  I didn't mind it too much, but they had some stupid stuff on there sometimes.
Graper0127
+1|6145|The Dirty Dozen
my last name is graper
joviaaldreetje
+1|6686
I got is from some kinda name generator once...I wanted to use my real name, it was taken, so it said fill in " all sorts of stuff" and one of the names was Joviaaldreetje...liked it...later the Dreetje part was dropped, cause the name was too long when I wanted to add the -=DoD=- prefix. So -=DoD=-Joviaal75 was born...oh happy days..lol...
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6510|Bournemouth, South England
Penetrator came around from an alcohol fuelled fancy dress party.  I went in a black evil-ish superhero outfit, with a superman style "P" on the front.  It was very, erm, skintight, leaving nothing to the imagination, so I was pretty much all on display.  I pulled a reasonable hot chick that night, then had to walk home the next day, still dressed like this, complete with eye-mask.

I arrived at my mates house, drunk, screaming let in the Penetrator!

His mum answered the door, eyes wide open looking where she shouldn't be looking...

The name has kinda stuck from there.
Slayer_6
Da Shiz
+1|6145|Some Place Your Not At
I got mine from......hmmm. This is going to take a while:
Blitz=I play football, so blitzes are cool:)
Raptor= Gotta love the F-22 Raptor
007=And ending with my favorite movie series of all time... the James Bond Series.
Slayer_6
Da Shiz
+1|6145|Some Place Your Not At
Yah im a new member so my sig is actin up on me:/
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6758|Hell, p.o box 666

and you got nearly the same name as me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard