PCShooterNoob
+22|6563|Florida

Papa Smurf 314 wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

His words may be a bit strong, but why is it contributing nothing?  If he said "Best vid ever," you wouldn't have said shit.  I can't watch it because I can't watch .rar files, but if he saw a bunch of idiots hopping around, then he is correct, they look like queers when they are hopping and prone spamming.  And judging from my experience in the sniper competition, that wouldn't surprise me at all.
Thank you.

And to Papa Smurf, I find it amusing that you think a jump-prone-land-repeat is skill.  I don't really see it, cuz I smoke about 90% of toolboxes like you when I play.  From what I see, it's a bunch of macros, which doesn't sound like skill to me.
O Rly?  You think all bunny hoppers use macros? LOL.  It's too easy to bunny hop, why should we need a macro?
I can't believe people are actually defending bunny hopping as a legit skill now.  That's just depressingly pathetic.
Delphy
+45|6608|Bristol, UK
How about Assault vs Support? They're both mainly attacking types, both have body armour and good guns. The supports would have a bit of an advantage with grenade spamming, also the PKM. Assault would have flashbangs and grenade launchers as an advantage.

Last edited by Delphy (2006-07-19 01:35:06)

Sambuccashake
+126|6634|Sweden
Google video please?
PCShooterNoob
+22|6563|Florida

Delphy wrote:

How about Assault vs Support? They're both mainly attacking types, both have body armour and good guns. The supports would have a bit of an advantage with grenade spamming, also the PKM. Assault would have flashbangs and grenade launchers as an advantage.
I dunno...with the constant nerfing of assault and the 1.2 upgrade support got...I'd have to say support is an overall better class...and assault if my favorite far and away.  Since the grenade launcher nerf, frag grenades are now infinitely more useful, and if a support guy just dives and fires in bursts, his shots are just as accurate as assault, just more powerful, and with a higher firing rate and ammo count.  Not to mention the packs for infinite ammo in the long run.  Flashbangs are nice, but you have to use the F2000 to get them, as opposed to the more powerful and balanced AK-101 or the more accurate M16.  Not saying that it's a fight assault couldn't win.  Overall, I think it'd be at least somewhat balanced, much more so than Medics Vs Snipers, but support would have a definite leg up.  As far as I can tell now, assault is the class just after Engineer and AT for least reasons to play as besides fun and challenge.
Ducksteina
Choleric groundpounder
+42|6569
Downloading it now...
+1 for the work, btw.
Malfera
+3|6545

usmarine2005 wrote:

I can't watch it because I can't watch .rar files...
.rar is just like .zip, but with better compression. Download ya a copy at www.rarlabs.com
Once it's installed, just a matter of opening and extracting...

Oo rah
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6676
not to mention winrar > winzip.

oh and yay for thread ressurections
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6719|minnesota
hmm havent seen it yet...but am i in it? am i? huh, huh??
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6707|The Netherlands
What about >>> Support VS Assualt

Last edited by bf2_zspyvin (2006-08-07 06:26:37)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard