Ryker
+13|6527

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

Host it on video.google.com because I can't see it on filefront from where I'm at.
Or could someone also host it on putfile or something, it will take me at least an hour to download.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6732

duffry wrote:

@TehMyke: Pretty nice move, GJ
Is there a Wake version coming?
maybe yes, maybe no.... depands on if im not busy...

...and if I feel like getting another headache from battlerecorder... I hate how you cant rewind.

Last edited by TehMyke (2006-07-17 01:06:38)

» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6676
haha good stuff myke.. You should really do one of wake with the choppers!

btw I was the guy in the turret at the end
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6732

SargeV1.4 wrote:

https://wiki.coolmon.org/files/cookie.jpg
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6772|Mark it zero.

TehMyke wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

http://wiki.coolmon.org/files/cookie.jpg
yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6745|Indianapolis, IN
Someone needs to put that on google video.  I can not wait however long that will take to download.
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6603
wow, I could only sit through about a minute of that garbage.  Looks like a bunch of bunnyhopping queerbait to me.
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6863|Cheshire, UK

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

wow, I could only sit through about a minute of that garbage.  Looks like a bunch of bunnyhopping queerbait to me.
I really love it when people who contribute next to nothing to the community feel their opinion is worth a damn.
Close the door on your way out.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6720|Germany
Nice movie,too bad I wasn't participating.But the endresults don't surprise me.

Now that the medics have won they should defend their title against another class...it's so funny seeing an army of one single class in action.

How about support against medics?Let's see what's more important,reviving or nadespamming...
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6732

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Nice movie,too bad I wasn't participating.But the endresults don't surprise me.

Now that the medics have won they should defend their title against another class...it's so funny seeing an army of one single class in action.

How about support against medics?Let's see what's more important,reviving or nadespamming...
Point whores vs Point whores

SET THAT SHIT UP!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6701|Middle of nowhere
i think it would be cooler to have Support vs. Medics.. i mean, Medics/Snipers was just really lame

"i wonder who will win?"

AK's vs. pistols
full auto vs. bolt action

hmmm....

it would actually be fun to watch then, IMO anyway
Fujin
+18|6569
Heh...pretty good stuff man.  I take it you used Battlerecorder for that?  What FPS do you get?
AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6570|inside your nose.
yea i watched the movie... nice editing and thank you for taking the time to put it up. LOL i liked 2 parts... the one where the sniper was trying to take the flag and all of a sudden a Vodnik comes loaded with 4 guys.. lol and then where the medic knifed the sniper and then proceded to knife his dead body.. lol it was right below the camera too.. lol good times
Defiance
+438|6694

Hhaha Myke I love you! You featured me at the end!

When the "Clear" orgy was going on, I rammed the boat into them all. That was fucking awesome.

Awesome editing, great music. I can't remember the name but the violin part in the song is very famous.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-07-18 01:13:30)

Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6793|New York

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

Hey, FUCK YOU.  Agh... there are times like this I wish negging was still enabled.  Maybe we should set something up, Me Vs. You.  I'll be the bunnyhoppinh queerbait, and you'll be the person that tries to shoot me standing up.  It's a fucking skill, you're just mad cause you can't do it....  like me.

I'm going to DL it tomorrow, and if I'm not in it, you're remaking it. kay?

Last edited by Papa Smurf 314 (2006-07-18 01:18:58)

PCShooterNoob
+22|6563|Florida

genius_man16 wrote:

i think it would be cooler to have Support vs. Medics.. i mean, Medics/Snipers was just really lame

"i wonder who will win?"

AK's vs. pistols
full auto vs. bolt action

hmmm....

it would actually be fun to watch then, IMO anyway
Yeah, I gotta say, the video is cool and kudos for putting it together, and for putting the whole match together, but...this whole thing was kind of a silly idea...the most overpowered kit in the game versus the only kit in the game the developers went out of their way to underpower from the start?  Hmn...big mystery and lots of suspense there.  Snipers have the advantages of ranged weapons and claymores, medics have the best assault rifles in the game, the power to heal themselves or each other, and the power to bring each other back from the dead.  Hell, a medic in a vehicle is a magical health fountain which snipers have no efficient means of taking out.  Honestly, I don't think Medics Vs Anyone would be a terribly fair fight, but least of all snipers.  Well, scratch that...least of all AT.  Hell...that's what it should be...the battle of the martyr classes...Antitank VS Engineer.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6732

AirForceOne1 wrote:

lol and then where the medic knifed the sniper and then proceded to knife his dead body.. lol it was right below the camera too.. lol good times
That was so me shockpaddling Entertainer 06... then the necessary teabagging

Fujin wrote:

Heh...pretty good stuff man.  I take it you used Battlerecorder for that?  What FPS do you get?
yes battlerecorder.... and by "what FPS do you get" im assuming you are either talking about ingame/playing battlerecorder/recording... so I'll just answer all 3..

in game - 60-100
battlerecorder - 60-100
recording - 15-30 (horray)

'ultra' high 6xaa yadda yadda yadda...
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6716|Brunei Darussalam

IMO,this was one of the best videos ever! Well made,good effects,good music and great players
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6785

duffry wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

I really love it when people who contribute next to nothing to the community feel their opinion is worth a damn.
His words may be a bit strong, but why is it contributing nothing?  If he said "Best vid ever," you wouldn't have said shit.  I can't watch it because I can't watch .rar files, but if he saw a bunch of idiots hopping around, then he is correct, they look like queers when they are hopping and prone spamming.  And judging from my experience in the sniper competition, that wouldn't surprise me at all.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-07-18 07:47:56)

HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6603

usmarine2005 wrote:

duffry wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

His words may be a bit strong, but why is it contributing nothing?  If he said "Best vid ever," you wouldn't have said shit.  I can't watch it because I can't watch .rar files, but if he saw a bunch of idiots hopping around, then he is correct, they look like queers when they are hopping and prone spamming.  And judging from my experience in the sniper competition, that wouldn't surprise me at all.
Thank you.

And to Papa Smurf, I find it amusing that you think a jump-prone-land-repeat is skill.  I don't really see it, cuz I smoke about 90% of toolboxes like you when I play.  From what I see, it's a bunch of macros, which doesn't sound like skill to me.
Papa Smurf 314
+90|6793|New York

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

duffry wrote:

Thank you.

And to Papa Smurf, I find it amusing that you think a jump-prone-land-repeat is skill.  I don't really see it, cuz I smoke about 90% of toolboxes like you when I play.  From what I see, it's a bunch of macros, which doesn't sound like skill to me.
O Rly?  You think all bunny hoppers use macros? LOL.  It's too easy to bunny hop, why should we need a macro?
SoC./Omega
+122|6564|Omaha, Nebraska!
is it on goodle video or youtube?
Cpt.KillerToy12
Be Very... Very Quite... We're Hunting Rabbits
+29|6679|U.S.A
i dont wanna take an hour for download get it on putfile or youtube

Last edited by Cpt.KillerToy12 (2006-07-18 12:09:49)

Papa Smurf 314
+90|6793|New York
Took me 5 minutes to download.  Great move Mike/Myke.. dunno how it's spelled.  Especially loved that shock paddle orgy at the end.  I still don't know how that boat got that far.. lol
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6603

Papa Smurf 314 wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Thank you.

O Rly?  You think all bunny hoppers use macros? LOL.  It's too easy to bunny hop, why should we need a macro?
Whatever, it's queer either way.  I can tell you like it..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard