kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6549|Southeastern USA

PRiMACORD wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

you mean the civilian targets that hezbollah uses to sheild their stores, themselves, and from which they launch the missiles? I love how when the hamas/hezbollah leaders go home, hide with their children, and all you see is it's israel's fault, not the terrorist who uses them for cover.
Now you're just making up shit. Sad.

Lisik wrote:

DUMBOYS! all who say that arabs start to be terrorists only after 1948! there is nothing to talk with u morons! SAVE THE WORL KILL YOURSELF!
Seriously, you're defending retards like that^

Rofl.
making shit up? please point out the giant military installation that Hezbollah is operating out of. Or did you forget already that one of the first Hezzies to get a bad case of dead did so by entertaining an israeli rocket attack in his house, and all the papers could write were of the civilian deaths, the civilians being the family members he was sitting next to when he exploded, as someone wrote somewhere else, if daddy doesn't want his family blown up, then daddy shouldn't run home to them after initiating a missile strike
PRiMACORD
+190|6625|Home of the Escalade Herds

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

PBAsydney wrote:

Isrealis are just as much terrorists as all those around them.
I get so sick of this quote. .
Probably because they are?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561
And if people didn't see the US culture threatening theirs, they wouldn't do anything.  Of course, it's irrelevant, as Israel is a terrorist nation: they use force against civilians to achieve political aims.
RedheadedBastard
It's not just a clever name
+7|6559|USA

spastic bullet wrote:

RedheadedBastard wrote:

... The US looks the other way on lots of stuff, especially when it benefits us to do so.  I'm not saying it's right.  I'm just saying that's how it is and how it will remain as long as our government is in the shape it's in (and I don't mean as long as Bush is president).
Fair enough.  But what do you mean, then?  Because that's a little cryptic...
I mean that the US gov't is in the pocket of big business.  Corporations who care nothing about it's employees, only about turning a HUGE profit, run the US.  My country has its largest national debt ever, yet corporations are turning their largest profits ever.  There's some type of political corruption story in the news everyday, yet nothing ever changes.  Most US politicans are more concerned with padding their own bank accounts and those of their already rich friends than intervening in places that we could actually do some good.  They obviously forgot about the average citizen long ago.
alpinestar
+304|6596|New York City baby.
your freedom is described in this article ...

http://news.com.com/Attorney+general+Bu … 95601.html
PRiMACORD
+190|6625|Home of the Escalade Herds
"Israeli airstrikes killed 31 yesterday, including a family of nine in Aitaroun. More than 230 civilians in Lebanon have been killed in the past week."

"An Israeli man was killed by a Hizbullah rocket in Nahariya in northern Israel, bringing the total of Israeli civilian deaths to 13. The army said 50 missiles were fired yesterday at northern Israel, injuring at least 14 people."

Who are the terrorists again? For every civlian Hizbullah has killed, Israel has off'ed 18.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/ … 17,00.html
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6511|Gold Coast
Where is the UN? Israel invades a country that had no actions against it. It was The militant group Hezbollah, and the Lebanese are getting blamed for it. Thats BS. Even knowing there are lots of Jews in the US etc etc, action needs to be taken against Israel. You cant just invade a country that had a group that has nothing to do with the Lebanese Government blow up Israeli stuff? (Thats what I heard, and i think the UN should do something).
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561
The UN is doing nothing because the US has said they don't want them to intervene and the US has a veto.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

then you should ask yourself the question why the US ist still supporting Israel the way it does.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6760

PRiMACORD wrote:

"Israeli airstrikes killed 31 yesterday, including a family of nine in Aitaroun. More than 230 civilians in Lebanon have been killed in the past week."

"An Israeli man was killed by a Hizbullah rocket in Nahariya in northern Israel, bringing the total of Israeli civilian deaths to 13. The army said 50 missiles were fired yesterday at northern Israel, injuring at least 14 people."

Who are the terrorists again? For every civlian Hizbullah has killed, Israel has off'ed 18.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/ … 17,00.html
The Guardian is so pro-arab you wouldnt believe it. Anyway, whats the point of a war if both sides lose equal amounts? Can you imagine if the US went about Iraq like that?

"Don't shoot them, boys, we need to even the death tolls first. Johnson, charge that bunker. And give me your gun. We dont want to upset the media. And get out that picture of your sweetheart. Make it look cute."

Where is the UN? Israel invades a country that had no actions against it. It was The militant group Hezbollah, and the Lebanese are getting blamed for it. Thats BS. Even knowing there are lots of Jews in the US etc etc, action needs to be taken against Israel. You cant just invade a country that had a group that has nothing to do with the Lebanese Government blow up Israeli stuff? (Thats what I heard, and i think the UN should do something).
I understand people here are misinformed. Hezbollah has 18% of the seats in the Lebanese parliament, and is part of a 27% coalition with similar minded aims. These aims are the same as they were in 1982. Hezbollah was set up to fight and expel Israel from Lebanon. Now, Israel pulled out of Lebanon 6 years ago. Lebanon has been running itself for 6 years. So why did Hezbollah restart the war?

I quote: "The continued existence of Hezbollah's military wing after 1990 violates the Taif Agreement that ended the Lebanese civil war, which requires the "disbanding of all Lebanese and non-Lebanese militias" and requires the government to "deploy the Lebanese army in the border area adjacent to Israel." The Lebanese government did not try to disarm the Hezbollah during the 1990-2000 period, justifying its position by the fact that Hezbollah was a legitimate national resistance force, fighting for the liberation of the south, then occupied by Israel."

As you can see, the Lebanese government has agreed to disband militias.  Their country is not controlled by the militia (like Palestine). Even their excuse, that it was a resistance force, has been defunct for 6 years. Where is the army keeping peace now? The Lebanese couldn't do it, so the Israelis are doing it for them.

Last edited by Talon (2006-07-19 01:26:01)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561

Talon wrote:

The Guardian is so pro-arab you wouldnt believe it. Anyway, whats the point of a war if both sides lose equal amounts? Can you imagine if the US went about Iraq like that?

"Don't shoot them, boys, we need to even the death tolls first. Johnson, charge that bunker. And give me your gun. We dont want to upset the media. And get out that picture of your sweetheart. Make it look cute."
We're talking about the killing of unarmed civilians

B.Schuss wrote:

then you should ask yourself the question why the US ist still supporting Israel the way it does.
Was that to me?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

Bubbalo wrote:

Talon wrote:

We're talking about the killing of unarmed civilians

B.Schuss wrote:

Was that to me?
yes, it was. Sorry, forgot to quote.

I wonder what will happen if israeli forces should attack the refugee convoys on the road to damascus.
They have said yesterday that they will show no mercy and bomb the road, whoever is on it at that moment.
Germans are among those fleeing Lebanon via busses on that exact route.
If an israeli bomb should hit a bus full of german nationals fleeing the area, all hell will brake lose.

I think it's time that those who have defended Israel regardless of their actions in the past should reconsider their position. We cannot let Israel get away with this, IMHO.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6519|Πάϊ

KuSTaV wrote:

Where is the UN? Israel invades a country that had no actions against it. It was The militant group Hezbollah, and the Lebanese are getting blamed for it.
Anyone remember where we 've seen this before??  cough *Afghanistan* cough
ƒ³
Lisik
+74|6500|Israel

Spumantiii wrote:

Lisik, is what Israel is doing right now any better than what you fight against?
Ofcouse! And i will tell u why!

U judging us that we bombing Lebanon... what do know about Lebanon? U think infantry troops can do something agains Hezbolah? Hezbolah its not a bunch of armed fanatics im sorry, its thousands and thousands of people who control whole Lebanon! Its not organisation like u think... its country inside country, its a huge terror mashine - sponsored by Iran in cooperation with Syria and covered by Lebanon goverment! All south Lebanon its a big fucking bomb aimed on us! There is no nothing civilian in south Lebanon! Pictures of bombed Beirut... do u know what is it? All those bombed buldings that u see, its all offices of Hezbolah! Whole district controled by Hezbolah, its unbeliveble but that is true! All destroyed bridges was used by Hezbolah to bring amo from Suria, the same with airport! Electric power station that we destroyed also used by Hezbolah! Hezbolah using any Lebanon military objects they want for free! Its insane!

So u say we need to leave it like this? Debate with them? We say NO! ENOUGHT! This shit have to be destroyed once and for ever! And YES! Some civilians will die too, but why only Jews have to pay by theyr lives in war against terror?

How much arabs soldiers died in this war?

How much eropean soldiers died in this war?

Before u telling us that we are the same terrorists... think what YOUR country did in war against terrorism!

Israel is the last gate that stops Hezbolah, Hamas, Fatah, Al-Aqca, Islam-Jihad, Muslems Liberation Army to get to the rest of the world!!! And all what we got its "U are the same terrorist"? The main idea of thouse organisation is NOT to destroy Israel! The main idea is "Kill all non Allah belivers!" And Israel is just the closer one that stays on way of this idea come true! Are u Allah beliver? If not... think what gonna hapen if Israel falls in ruins!

Im done! Call me racist, call me whatever u want!
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561
Can we officially not respond to Lisik, now that he's claimed that every Lebanese citizen is a terrorist?

Also, B. Schuss, I don't understand what you mean.
Lisik
+74|6500|Israel

Bubbalo wrote:

Can we officially not respond to Lisik, now that he's claimed that every Lebanese citizen is a terrorist?

U can respond me, but u cant respond the facts!
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561
The facts?  The facts are that Israel have probably killed upwards of 100 civilians, and the long term effects will be far worse than that, over 2 soldiers.  Not that I'm saying the soldiers lives aren't worth anything, but it's not like civilian hostages.  If you're in the armed forces you're job is to risk your life for your country, and not expect mass murder to free you.
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6529|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

Lisik wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

U can respond me, but u cant respond the facts!
Facts? What facts? All you've done there is attempt to label every Lebanese citizen a terroist hell bent on destroying Israel. You Israels are getting pretty damn paranoid and I think it's time for you to respond to fact that not every arab hates Israel like you Israelis hate the Arabs.
Lisik
+74|6500|Israel
rofl actualy i just sayd the things that our gov sayd yesterday to UN comission! And UN know it verry well! so all this stories that all jews hate arabs its just your sick fantasy! MORONS!!
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6529|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

Lisik wrote:

rofl actualy i just sayd the things that our gov sayd yesterday to UN comission! And UN know it verry well! so all this stories that all jews hate arabs its just your sick fantasy! MORONS!!
Sick fantasy. You've said in many of your posts about the Israel-Lebanon conflict that you wish their destruction, using comments that border on racism. I don't believe all Jews hate Arabs, more that is a misguided few like yourself who seem to think that the best way to beat them is to crush them into the ground, civilians included.

You need to realise mate that the only way the jews and the arabs will ever be able to work out this crap in the middle east is if you actually have peace negotiations, start accepting proposed cease fires and work to put down your arms and help the Gaza Strip and West Bank rebuild under Palestinian control. The only reason groups like Hamas and Hezbollah were created were to fight what is considered as an expansionist Israel who doesn't care who it kills, just as long as it it's Israeli.

Work for a peaceful solution for gods sake.
Lisik
+74|6500|Israel
and if we hate all arabs... how do u explain thousands of israeli arabs lliving at our teretory???

u are out of arguments... LOSERS!
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561
Okay.  How do you explain the Palestinians living in refugee camps?
Lisik
+74|6500|Israel
u kiding? in 1948 when israel was crated they chice to go on way of terror! they got exactly the same chance to get theyr country! why they didnt it... ask them by yourself! and like u see u out of arguments again!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

Lisik wrote:

so all this stories that all jews hate arabs its just your sick fantasy! MORONS!!
Well I can think of at least one jew who thinks like that...

Lisik wrote:

yes i can repet! FUCK ALL ARABS! KILL THEM! FUCK THEM FUCKING OFF! u have problem with it? i think 55 years of terror against israel - gives to israel right to hate arabs!
Lisik
+74|6500|Israel

CameronPoe wrote:

Lisik wrote:

so all this stories that all jews hate arabs its just your sick fantasy! MORONS!!
Well I can think of at least one jew who thinks like that...

Lisik wrote:

yes i can repet! FUCK ALL ARABS! KILL THEM! FUCK THEM FUCKING OFF! u have problem with it? i think 55 years of terror against israel - gives to israel right to hate arabs!
i have apologize for this post, so by qoute him u just showing yourself like a dumb! again and again!  thats sad!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard