spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6552|vancouver
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6855|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Isrealis are just as much terrorists as all those around them.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6567
That'll teach those filthy camel fucker towelhead jihadists - serves Canada right for dabbling with pure evil *sarcasm*.

Commiserations Canada.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-16 12:26:30)

l41e
+677|6660

/popcorn

Flame war incoming...
Rosse_modest
+76|6788|Antwerp, Flanders

k30dxedle wrote:

/popcorn

Flame war incoming...
Sweet or salt popcorn?
brome
brap.
+244|6599|Accidental, TK
France, UK and Sweden are all sending battleships to the area...
CameronPoe
+2,925|6567

Sgt.Davi wrote:

Can you refrain from dropping the N-bomb.

It is depressing, even when used in sarcasm/jokes
Changed - now delete your post.
herrr_smity
+156|6639|space command ur anus
Shit, now Canada has to bomb Israel to get even.
deathrace5000
+1|6696|AMERICA F@CK YEAH!

brome wrote:

laugh, a french battleship........they have to know the world is laughing at them.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6849
they had dual citizenship so its israel 4 canada 0.

Start keeping track of the kill ratio and you will see israel kills about 18 Palestinians for every israeli death.

I haven't kept track of this latest incursion into Lebanon ( they did it before ) but it will be staggeringly one sided.

We wont hear much of it in the USA but if they kill a pretty little Israeli girl, she will be page one.

If they kill a ugly 400 pound israeli bus driver, they will find a pretty little girl crying who " knew him " for page one,
makes a better photo.
100 arabs incinerated in an air strike on a day care center that might may page 14 but it would read
" israeli war planes strike targets in Lebanon "
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6849

deathrace5000 wrote:

brome wrote:

laugh, a french battleship........they have to know the world is laughing at them.
From what I know the french military is nothing to fuck with, its their politicians who sell them out ala Vietnam.
elite
+89|6726|Sheffield, England
hms illustrious is going the area... btw thats a aircraft carrier so this could get serious
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6541|Global Command

Horseman 77 wrote:

deathrace5000 wrote:

brome wrote:

From what I know the french military is nothing to fuck with, its their politicians who sell them out ala Vietnam.
Its their politicians who sell them out. Thats ALWAYS the way it is.  Thats why I hate them. HATEHATEHATE.
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6770|Vienna, Austria

deathrace5000 wrote:

brome wrote:

Reminds me of that "End of world" Flash...
"Shit guys, because the missiles are coming! Fire our shit!"
"But I'm le tired!"
"Well... have a nap... AND THEN FIRE SE MISSILES!

For reference:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end.php
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6606|Iceland
pls note that Bush said Lebanon were they 1ce that needed to stop attacking Israel. Fuck that hes a brainless fuck, Israel are killing 10x more than NOT Lebanon have but some Terrorists in that contry -.-

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-07-16 13:12:15)

spastic bullet
+77|6552|vancouver

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Its their politicians who sell them out. Thats ALWAYS the way it is.  Thats why I hate them. HATEHATEHATE.
Worth bearing in mind that when politicans were deciding whether to support the invasion of Iraq, those from France were of the few whose decisions actually matched the wishes of their people.

Anyway, this thread isn't about expressing a lack of gratitude to countries to whom you owe your independence.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6849
iceland to the rescue ?
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6606|Iceland

Horseman 77 wrote:

iceland to the rescue ?
hell ye, we'll beat em up with our fresh fish! [the Israelis]
Viper38
+118|6682

Horseman 77 wrote:

iceland to the rescue ?
Lucky we have America to save us all, eh?
ATG
Banned

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

pls note that Bush said Lebanon were they 1ce that needed to stop attacking Israel. Fuck that hes a brainless fuck, Israel are killing 10x more than NOT Lebanon have but some Terrorists in that contry -.-
Sigh.
Here you go [n00b]
https://i2.tinypic.com/206klrt.jpg
Sea_JayUK
+19|6535|Notts
I thought Id show my sister what propoganda is today, turned on CNN during the adverts. 'Of course we all agree here at the summit that whiel whats happening in the Middle East at the moment is a terrible tradgedy, Israel has every right to defend itself from attack'.

Hmmmm... Israels not being attacked by an airport, Israels not being attacked through the trade routes (which have been blocked) In fact Israel is provoking a masive conflict with the Arab world because ISRAELS FUNDEMENTALIST RELIGIOUS BELIEFS say that they have a RIGHT to that area of the world. Forget the people who have been there for thousands of years. Israel is the invader, both now and as soon as they set foot in Israel.
ATG
Banned
Here you go Sea_JayUK
https://i2.tinypic.com/206klrt.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6549|Long Island, New York

Horseman 77 wrote:

deathrace5000 wrote:

brome wrote:

You'd be correct. Just because the government didn't want to go into Iraq doesn't mean their Airforce/Navy/Army doesn't kick ass.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6570

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Your the moron. None of this would be going on if Lebanon could keep control of its own borders. By letting hezbollah run the south they brought this upon themselves.
spastic bullet
+77|6552|vancouver

Poseidon wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

deathrace5000 wrote:

You'd be correct. Just because the government didn't want to go into Iraq doesn't mean their Airforce/Navy/Army doesn't kick ass.
Um, what is democracy?

Also, REMIX!
https://img347.imageshack.us/img347/6404/israel8canada0am5.jpg

Thread rerailed.

Last edited by spastic bullet (2006-07-16 14:24:51)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard