tenice
+0|6755
http://www.bf2s.com/player/47902804/

look at his gulf of oman best round

wanna be anymore sus?

http://www.bf2s.com/player/47417474/

how the hell can you get 4000+ points in a round?

Last edited by tenice (2005-10-29 18:13:59)

Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6819
I'm sure its a stats glitch, that kind of score is theorectically impossible.
tenice
+0|6755
i think maybe they got about 10 people together and just stat padded without killing eachother

the tickets wouldn't of gone down much so that could be it

Last edited by tenice (2005-10-29 18:15:19)

Guruz
Sir
+20|6838|government yard in trenchtown.
Even that way it's not possible.
I haven't even seen a ranked server with 10 slots
Even "turn-taking-flag-capping" would get you only 300-400 points @ Karkand ?
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6762

just in the other post i made calculations that in 10 minutes if tickets were still above 0 on a 64 player serverr you could get 4032 points. 62 vs 1, C4 all the way

but his stats look very statpaddish... not the Oman one, the karkand guy.

Last edited by Coolbeano (2005-10-29 23:54:01)

DriftX
+0|6786
I actually find it more amusing that the first guy has more time using hand grenades than any other weapon type.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6757|Brixham, UK
Eight hours 0_o
Guruz
Sir
That's because he has sat on the back of a Black Hawk throwing nades all the time.
Many support points too, and helicopter KDR is quite crap - obvious BH whore.

But that doesn't explain the Gulf of Oman BRS.

And I wonder where could the second guy get so many friends to stat pad with? over 60?
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6762

clan maybe. i play quite often with 11-12 other clan members/friends... if we each took a turn for one day, in 2 weeks we'd each have pumped stats...
tenice
+0|6755
no its posible this way:

get a 64 player ranked server and grab ten people. Then you get about 8 of them on your team and 2 on the other. Make sure noone kills anyone so the tickets go down very very slowly about 1 every 5 seconds(?). Then just throw ammo packs while every1 else is nading. This could make a round go for hours and a 2000 score would be possible. notice how he has 2000 resupply points as well so this is probably how he got that bs score

Last edited by tenice (2005-10-30 13:41:03)

Brutal_Medic
+-1|6770
This is the answear! He and his buddies has a ranked server, then all agree on creating a "blabla" accout, then they all join, they make sure that he throws grenades all the time at the enemies, the enemie are all medics Revivieng each other, not touching the grenade thrower, that way the tickets wont go down.

Last edited by Brutal_Medic (2005-10-30 14:02:05)

J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6756|Longueuil
Those kinda stats should be banned right away by EA its imposible without cheating padding,ect...
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6756|Longueuil
its like that |ccc||planewhore all he does is join server tk the person whos driving the plane loopbomb the main base for a while kill some jets and if he dies during the process he leave and go somewhere else and if he dont die he stay to save his stats...EA should make so you join a server you get killed you cant leave before the end of the round and escape from being stated they should make it so you join you die it count even if you leave cause your sad of your stats...

Last edited by J0hn.F.Kenedy (2005-10-31 05:28:17)

[Godz]Nisker|DK
+0|6827|Denmark
like this guy hi is nr 7 on the world ranking. http://bf2s.com/player/43660162/  (((((
pinky_81
+1|6789|Denmark
I believe when if you join a server and get killed, the stats are preserved and not lost???
vjs
+19|6770

[Godz]Nisker|DK wrote:

like this guy hi is nr 7 on the world ranking. http://bf2s.com/player/43660162/  (((((
Sorry I don't see a problem with anything on this guy...

Considering he has played for 720 hours, I think 150K would be about right.

Score per minute about 3.6... that's a little high but he probably knows what he is doing. Also look at his time in a heli, if you can actually fly a heli you can get alot of points, 16K+ captures... etc
Guruz
Sir

vjs wrote:

[Godz]Nisker|DK wrote:

Sorry I don't see a problem with anything on this guy...

Considering he has played for 720 hours, I think 150K would be about right.

Score per minute about 3.6... that's a little high but he probably knows what he is doing. Also look at his time in a heli, if you can actually fly a heli you can get alot of points, 16K+ captures... etc
I think he means the 448 and 762 best round scores.. the 762 is no way possible without some kinda padding or turn-taking-flagcapturing.
slidero
If it is legit that is certainly some creative stat padding.
vjs
+19|6770
Oh on |ccc||planewhore this guy is funny really funny.

I was actually on a map with him this weekend, really pissed me off. He is a decent pilot but not great by any extent.

We were playing the nuclear plant, China vs USA, basically we started off as China he was on my team. We were both doing pretty well, next round the same map starts again. Everyone runs for the plane... what does he do, (noob tube) right at the plane. Stands back around the corner and waits for the next plane, its like he has it timed or something... noobs a grenade 3 of us all dead, plane spawns he jumps in and goes.

I'm thinking dude you so suck, sort of laughing about the planewhore (This is why I remember him). BTW he plays lonewolf so you can't join his squad and talk smack to him. He is doing pretty well not crashing, so what's the next best thing... Join the american side and shoot him out of the sky.

Basically I chased him around for about 3 minutes and shot him out of the sky. So he starts a kick vote, and says I'm cheating using a hack. This guy only cares about bombing, he's pretty good at running but can't dogfight or at least he couldn't get me. Regardless after spamming the kick vote everytime I killed him he disconnects after that round. Basically I was just trying to make his game as unpleasant as possible, bombing the hanger ramming his plane on takeoff if I couldn't missle him, etc (entirely out of spite).

This guy is reasonably good but a total A whole. Looking at his stats I take that back, for the amount of time he has spent in a plane, he has a below average skill level. I've been up against alot better, sort of makes me wonder about the GR 30 rank.

Sort of making me wonder about my:
Aviator
37:36:04 hours
GR 6,510
Kill 2,027
Death 1,193

My ratio isn't that good but it's getting better fast.
vjs
+19|6770
Yeah, the 762 looks a little fishy but I'd let that one slide looking at the rest of the stats. In anycase I think for the most part its pretty legit compared to others.

BTW How do you get on someones worst enemy list what does it take??? I think I want to hunt down planewhore...
slidero

vjs wrote:

planewhore
I find that with more time spent in jets the less you want to dogfight.  I think I've actually gotten worse at it because it's not worth the effort just for one kill once you get extremely efficient bombing things with the fighter.  I can still smoke 95% of everyone else in jets but you can get surprised by someone of a lower rank that wants to dogfight for some reason.
Brutal_Medic
+-1|6770

pinky_81 wrote:

I believe when if you join a server and get killed, the stats are preserved and not lost???
Thats true, just because u leave doesn't mean that the stats gets lost, but EA says that there is a chance that they will get lost, but most of them get saved.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6770|AUS, Canberra

tenice wrote:

http://www.bf2s.com/player/47902804/

look at his gulf of oman best round

wanna be anymore sus?

http://www.bf2s.com/player/47417474/

how the hell can you get 4000+ points in a round?
its easy to get that many points

https://img166.imageshack.us/img166/6483/screen0018ax.th.png
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6795|Barrington, RI

vjs wrote:

Yeah, the 762 looks a little fishy but I'd let that one slide looking at the rest of the stats. In anycase I think for the most part its pretty legit compared to others.

BTW How do you get on someones worst enemy list what does it take??? I think I want to hunt down planewhore...
Lets stop talking about planewhore.  he seems to have everyone up in arms and everytime someone starts in on his stats he comes in and defends himself, and Trigger starts closing threads.  Yes the guy is really good with a plane, and yes he will TK you for one if you meet some criteria he has. oh and to get on someone's worst enemy list you have to have them as your overall favorite victim.

Last edited by sewermasta324 (2005-10-31 14:08:28)

Faith +1
+1|6814|Arizona

the_heart_attack wrote:

its easy to get that many points
If you change the points for tking to be 200 or whatever you did and do a lan game :-p

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard