DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6627|Los Angeles, California, US.

I.M.I Militant wrote:

im australian and everyone i know thinks the british accent in bf2s is way off ... lol americans are so stupid =]
What the Hell is that Comment for?
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6627|The Netherlands
i got the best idea, put the SAS out and put in the royal dutch forces whit no acsent
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6675|Warlord/Bellevue,WA

I.M.I Militant wrote:

im australian and everyone i know thinks the british accent in bf2s is way off ... lol americans are so stupid =]
Look who's talking convict
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6724|Doncaster, England

shadow18alpha wrote:

I.M.I Militant wrote:

Good 1
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6598|Cheshire. UK
This has been covered loads of times..... so pack it in old chap and tootle off to another thread old bean!!!

And the word is TALLY HO!! not there goes the furry little fucker!!

Andy_McNab
+2|6521

shadow18alpha wrote:

I.M.I Militant wrote:

You do realise the British only started using Australia as a penal colony when the ones in the US were full?
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6642|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
oh for fucks sake.. does EVERY thread have to turn into a "my country fucking owns yours" argument?

grow the hell up.
AK5489
+16|6508|US
the accents are really annoying and i dont know what theyre saying most of the time
Bernadictus
+1,055|6737

Wow, hasn't this already been discussed like 3 months ago? B.t.w. I'm so glad I can't be dekarma'd for calling this thread 'Forum Polution'.
DemonMonkey
+17|6499|Michigan
I'd like to hear "Enemy Wankers Spotted"
Nemesis-SBS-
+9|6838|6,000 ft & falling......weeeee
"R E M E to my location!!!!"...wtf?..its pronounced ReeMee u fuckwits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nemesis-SBS-
+9|6838|6,000 ft & falling......weeeee

Andy_McNab wrote:

You do realise the British only started using Australia as a penal colony when the ones in the US were full?
whats a penis colony for???
Cpt.Crambone
+4|6664|Chi-town, USA

knightnufer wrote:

Is it me or is it a bit obvious that SF was designed by Americans.
They totally overreacted about the british accent.
They may aswell change "Enemy Spotted" to "Fancy a Spot of Tea Lads?" or "Jolly Good Show" for "Well Done, Thanks"
Hold the freakin' phone!  I was just watching "Enemy at the Gates", and I thought those SAS guys were Russian.  Now I'm really confused.
Cactusfist
Pusher of sausages Down Hallways
+26|6568
Scots are typically the hardest of the lot. They're also nigh on impossible to understand if they have a REALLY thick accent.

I love the sound of the SAS. Its how the atmosphere should be i think.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard