Tarthkin
+-1|6780
Ive been working on my veteran badges for the past few weeks an have come to question UBAR's requierments for these badges.  According to this site for all combat related veteran badges the requierment is to kill 20 ppl IAR (sniper = 15) and have played the kit 15 times.  I know that I have played each kit at least 15 times since the patch and have gotten 20+ kills with medic, support, assult and spec-ops.  So far the only medal I have recieved has been the spec-ops one.  Looking at my overall stats with spec-ops vs. other kits, Ive played that kit more, but thats the only difference I can see.  Is there a total time requierment for these badges that is not posted?  Let me know what youve found in your experience.

some pics of my unrewarded support badge efforts from one round

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/Tarthkin/post1.jpg
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/Tarthkin/supportpwnd2.jpg
LTD_SpikE
+0|6783
It is 15 hours per kit, not 15 times used.  Once you reach the 15 hour mark, you will then need to get 20 or 15 kills in a round.

SpikE
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6800|The Hague, Holland
Haha yeh 15 hours, not 15 minutes

Btw, how did you made those screen shots during the loading screen Whenever I whant to make a screenshot then, they dont work. Or did you used fraps?
Tarthkin
+-1|6780

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Haha yeh 15 hours, not 15 minutes

Btw, how did you made those screen shots during the loading screen Whenever I whant to make a screenshot then, they dont work. Or did you used fraps?
i thought it was 15 times not 15 min, oh well
i took the shots by hitting the Prt Scrn (print screen) butten on my keyboard, then just copy and pasted into photoshop
sniper7.xw
+1|6792

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

its probably cause you have your anti-ailliasing on, i found from JO:E that when you have it turned on you can't take screen shots
onthelam
+0|6785
At the end of the round score screen the only way to record those shots is to copy them into paint or another similar program.
print screen, open paint, hit control+v, save.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard