Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

What would the public reaction be? How would you react?
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6684|Hell's prison
Shock and awe!  I think half the community would go into shock, have a heart attack, wake up from that, have a seizure, then a stroke.

Last edited by d3v1ldr1v3r13 (2006-07-15 01:51:26)

jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
Alot of people would moan,whine then suicide.

It wouldn't affect me.
|SoW|MuskieKilla
+7|6790|Colorado Springs
i have been playing in alot of karkand only servers lately but you know what? i really would not care if the map was gone i would almost be happy lol, but its not going to happen.
Chou
+737|6789
I think the server list would come up empty and a new online record will be broken here on bf2s.com because all the regulars on the knife/pistol servers are looking for an explanation !
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6767|Human Meat Shield
I was hoping it will happen.  Unfortunately our servers might have to go to city maps just to get populated.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

the world would implode
Hawk390
+27|6642|Melbourne, Australia
The karkand guys would stare at there screens, mouths open. Then, slowly, would take a deep breath. Then scream there lungs out, mash the keyboard, and smash there heads against the screen, while us wake islanders look on laughing from our island. Good ol island fighting, J10 raping, ahh, makes you a happy man. If they took wake away, id just take my L96 to another island.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

the world would implode
Implode, or Implied? 
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6618|Cork, Ireland
I may just kill myself. It mightn't be a bad idea, though. No more complaining about grenade spammers (Dunno what would happen to Volx) or glitchers.
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6574
I prefer open maps and playing chinese
AH1Z SOCOM GHOST
+32|6642|Minnesota
Keep the map, and just put attack helo's in it. Then we could smoke all the high ranking tank whores.

"High ranking tank whore sighted" ... BOOM!!!

Last edited by AH1Z SOCOM GHOST (2006-07-15 02:32:01)

Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6759
They'd all switch to Sharqi.

And Wake island is just as bad and enclosed as Karkand, IMO.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

What would the public reaction be? How would you react?
It would be that I can't be a Karkand and Wake whore anymore, only a Wake Whore.. :'(

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-07-15 02:33:04)

Zeppo Johnson
+47|6711|Finland
That would make me a happy happy panda.

Only sad thing thing would be that people who used to ruin ehrrm... play karkand go and play some other map instead.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6731|St. Andrews / Oslo

poeple would play WoW!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6557|Hungary
As 2/4 of the server maps are Karkand...i think the new map would be Wake Island 2007...because if im correct thats the 2nd most popular map.Or Sharqi would take the place....or Mashturr
Mustang99
+9|6522
its the easiest map to get pts on in vanilla becuase its so close quarters for the medics...........
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6750|Leipzig/Germany

AH1Z SOCOM GHOST wrote:

Keep the map, and just put attack helo's in it. Then we could smoke all the high ranking tank whores.

"High ranking tank whore sighted" ... BOOM!!!
high ranking heli whore spotted

on topic: i think it could help making special forces more popular - especially ghost town and war lord - but taking karkand away would be one of the stupidest ideas ever
[IFF]DemonDave
+20|6564|hampshire england
a bit of peace cos i cant stop playing it and it would give you some time to play the maps you havnt played in awhile
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6544|England
i dont like that map
Karkand was gone i will lmfao
Orgtheone
+30|6661|The Dark Side Of The Moon
i wouldn't care i'd prolly laugh
SargeX_au
+29|6751
send bomb threats to EA
Longbow
+163|6645|Odessa, Ukraine
I'll go play Warlord .
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6579|England
I used to love it ,but now even though in my stats its my favorite map i feel sick everytime it comes on a server and leave .I overplayed the map and sharqui to iam now just playing all the others to have fun .I love playing special forces now ive sorted my pc out and playing alot of warlord/ghost town and surge .

So takeing kark wouldnt bother me now tbh .it would have about 3 months ago though .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard