[HSS]The_EroTiK
+14|6521
Hi,

Last night I was surprise to see my rank in the game...i restart the battle, restart the game, restart my pc...still the same rank.
I have send 2 mails to EA Games and they reply me :

Hello Eddy,

Thank you for contacting the Battlefield 2 Support Team. After reviewing your account it has been found that you have abused the scoring system in order to achieve an unfair advantage. Unfortunately, evidence was found which matched or exceeded our current criteria for this type of abuse. Rest assured that your account, its stats and the abuse were fully reviewed and the evidence verified before taking any action.

This action was taken for the benefit of the Battlefield online community and its members. Iā€™m afraid that there is no further appeal process in this matter, and we hope that moving forward you will not attempt to abuse the Battlefield 2 scoring system again. As well, please remember that you will not exploit any bug or system in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair advantage and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service. We want to thank you for your cooperation in this matter and hope that you continue to support fair and safe game play.
Thank you for writing us,

EA Rep Wilson
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

I replied :

Hello,

You said that I abused the scoring system in order to achieve an unfair advantage...how, when, where ??? I want to have more explanation please.
With all my points (120000) do you think that I did something intentionally to see my stats erased...seriously.
Thank for your reply. I hope you will back up my stats because I'm not this kind of player...

Eddy

1000h, 120000 points...wiped !
What are you thinking about that ?
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6770|AUS, Canberra

[HSS]The_EroTiK wrote:

sucks to be you
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6692|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

THA wrote:

[HSS]The_EroTiK wrote:

sucks to be you
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6746|The United Center

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

THA wrote:

[HSS]The_EroTiK wrote:

sucks to be you
TheEqualizer
+6|6531|Maryland, USA

ThomasMorgan wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

THA wrote:

sucks to be you
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6710|Groningen / Netherlands
lol you cheating buusted, oh wait i have to do this

TheEqualizer wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

Last edited by RonnY[NL] (2006-07-14 10:11:24)

Toonces7
+11|6573|Iowa

ThomasMorgan wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

THA wrote:

sucks to be you
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6698|U.S

TheEqualizer wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

Slam
+74|6634
EA sucks. if i ever got wiped i would want to know why and want them to prove it also. like pics or somthings. well heres +1 for your pain my friend.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT āˆš
+2,187|6567|Mountains of NC

that sucks dude - I like how they put "unfair advantage" unless you are using a glitch or using a hack - I don't see what an unfair advantage is, what having a few ribbons and medals will put you at a better advantage then everyone else
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Zeppo Johnson
+47|6711|Finland

[HSS]The_EroTiK wrote:

Shit happens.
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6534|Forest Lake, Australia

THA wrote:

sucks to be you
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6545|Doncaster, UK

travisb05 wrote:

TheEqualizer wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Simon
basically
+838|6657|UK

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

travisb05 wrote:

TheEqualizer wrote:

-MIKI3.
+70|6642|The Netherlands
that quoting isn't working anymore o well, it sucks to be you..

Last edited by -MIKI3. (2006-07-14 10:22:04)

SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT āˆš
+2,187|6567|Mountains of NC

if someone gets wiped and emails to EA for proof (of course they won't provide any) but if you argue enough to them and they decide to give you back your stats do they actual go through with it - I think that they delete the stats they wipe, I don't see them actual saving stats they wipe but its a shame that give you one email response and thats it
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

C-c-c-c-c-COMBO BREAKER!

If I was in your situation I would demand evidence and a real reason. If not given both of those criteria, I would go on a teamkilling rampage on every server in BF2 until they ban my account.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6534|Valhalla
Unlucky...
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6579|England

Toonces7 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6738
And EA Strikes again!

Can't wait for Enemy Terrioty. No BS in that game
TimBob
+15|6652
Padder Alert
Electonic Komando
+1|6498|War Saw Town
You've cheated so don't blame EA for Your obvious fault. You could think about Your 10000000000  points before droping those bombs on uncap. That's about it.
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6539
G-A-Y marriage is better then stats being wiped sorry to hear that hopefully you get it back........!
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6820|Belgium

There is no link with bf2s.com, so moved.

Good luck in your (lost) cause.

R
diglow~Flow
+32|6625|British Columbia, Canada

Electonic Komando wrote:

You've cheated so don't blame EA for Your obvious fault. You could think about Your 10000000000  points before droping those bombs on uncap. That's about it.
Noob. he only had 120,000 points and 1000H's how's thats work look at all the Top 10 ppl they have twice as much as points then he does. If he cheated im sure he would have more points then 120,000.

Last edited by diglow~Flow (2006-07-14 10:42:00)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard